Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Meanwhile self-confessed Wicca and RM's official ambassador to Narnia gives her two cents on the topic of Catholicism.

X0H6u.png

Hocus pocus? You're supposed to be a fucking witch!

That is truly staggering! blink.gif

And what's more, 3 people have "liked" the comment!!! blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Feedback from today''s meeting between Fan Reps and Green, according to RM,

- season ticket prices frozen

- Ticketus deal terminated, RFC now owe them money, not tickets

- 5 or 6 investors already committed, pot at over £20 mill

- RFC more financially secure than Celtic within 5 years and winning title regularly

- Whyte definitely out of the picture, documents have been signed

- No chance of RFC being kicked out of SPL, would result in 5 or 6 clubs goin bust

- Shepherd and MacDonald among 20 potential investors

Seem likely?

Unlikely that any clubs would go bust but if any did then they'd be relegated too and replaced by one of Scotland's many clubs who live within their means.

Guest Kincardine

So in that case why are ticketus suing Whyte if the debt is with Rangers ?

Because Ticketus believe that Whyte gave a personal guarantee.

They are pursuing him for this (and good luck to them) and it has nothing to do with their status as creditors of Rangers.

Guest SteelEdge

First time poster, long time reader of the thread. I love it.

I love it when they refer to themselves as 'Bears'...

I find it quite amusing too. Maybe it's because I think they're referring to themselves as big cuddly teddy bears (far from cuddly in reality mind you)...

Edited by SteelEdge

I fail to really understand Rangers fans' reasoning in this. They think a transfer embargo is killing their club as they will be forced to play kids, and might get relegated. That would be fine, but you've had plenty Rangers fans and even people like Ally McCoist say that they'd be okay with being demoted to the 3rd division and working their way up.

That seems like warped logic to me. On one hand you can play kids, and you might, just might get relegated to the 1st division, and with the transfer embargo ending are clear to easily buy the league the following season leaving you back in the SPL and back as if nothing ever happened. To Rangers fans this seems like the most horrible idea ever, and one worth boycotting everything under the sun for.

But then we have the other option, which they are quite happy to do which in the same timescale would leave them in the 2nd division when they could be in the SPL, with another two years in the wilderness before being back as if nothing happened.

They should take the transfer embargo and run before anyone changes their mind at such a light punishment. Imagine the sort of wages on decent players they could afford if they were starting with almost a blank wage budget next season. It could end up the best thing that's ever happened to them, yet they're all too busy foaming at the mouth to realise.

:blink:

Oh my actual fucking god.

I can only assume the poster above has some sort of short circuit in the head as he can write, spell and construct a sentence or two but worryingly, is evidently completely fucking hatstand.

It really is astonishing.

The bit in particular where they claim Rangers are an organisation that has behaved with honour and dignity for over a hundred years would be hilarious if it wasn't infuriating, utterly deluded nonsense.

Edited by captainkev

They are pursuing him for this (and good luck to them) and it has nothing to do with their status as creditors of Rangers.

Do poor people know about the bank of ticketus?

For decades poor people went to loan sharks and their massive APR when all the while ticketus were dishing out serious wonga to anyone with a harebrained scheme.

That is truly staggering! blink.gif

And what's more, 3 people have "liked" the comment!!! blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

That's what I'm enjoying about it.

It's clearly impossible to post something so utterly, laughably bonkers that others will disagree with it.

I'm starting to think there's a competition going on. The first to post something so outrageously paranoid and demented that others object, wins a prize. That prize is now absolutely massive, following thirteen weeks of rollovers.

Is this thread taking over your life?

Have you worn out the F5 button on your lap top?

Does your missus think you're having an online affair?

Harry the Hibee said "I wanted to go to work, I really did, but every time I tried to get off my arse someone else posted a lol gif and that was me away again. For hours"

"I've been getting funny looks from my boss, all i do all day is check my i-phone and laugh myself sick, it can't continue." Said some Arab.

"I want to stop. But its just. *sniff* So.*sniff* F@#king. *sniff* Funny." Sobbed any Dons fan you care to meet.

Don't worry folks you are not alone. I'd like to open my arms and invite you all of you to the first meeting of:

The Big Rangers Administration Thread Anonymous or TBRAT(KACIH!) - A

Here you can talk to like minded people about how funny this thread is and how it has affected your work and your private life.

"When Bill Miller pulled out i thought it was the end. I didn't eat or sleep for 3 days. When I told my wife I've had nothing but pie and bovril for 72 hours, she said no wonder I looked awful. She just didn't understand" Wailed and anonymous fan of St Johnstone.

We'll have free tea, coffee and of course jelly and ice cream for all. And if you think you're ready, start you on a 12 step programme to get you off it.

Alternatively Renegers could finally just curl up and die so we can all get on with our lives.

Thanks to everyone who's commented on this thread it is pure essence of giggle, thank you so much. Personally I hope they drag out the inevitable just a bit longer. Now just..... one....more...refresh......

This thread consumes my lunch hour at work; sitting at my computer, munching a KFC/rolls/McDonalds while refreshing this thread for the whole hour.

On the plus side, I found out the appeal had been rejected through P&B, which brightened up my work day and made me a bit more productive if anything. Hoping Rangers get liquidated while I'm at work so I'll find out from P&B and my morale will sky-rocket enough to earn me a promotion cool.gif

I love it when they refer to themselves as 'Bears' because I always get this mental image of fat beardy homosexuals hanging out in some seedy gay bar.

That puts the Vanguard Bears in a whole new context. :blink: :blink: :blink:

How do they know 5/6 clubs will go bust?

They read it in the Record and heard it on the BBC.

It's actually a reassurance that they don't have a clue what they're talking about. If they did they would be quoting an exact figure, but they don't, so they don't. Pure propaganda.

Guest Kincardine

So in that case why are ticketus suing Whyte if the debt is with Rangers ?

Do poor people know about the bank of ticketus?

For decades poor people went to loan sharks and their massive APR when all the while ticketus were dishing out serious wonga to anyone with a harebrained scheme.

That is an unbelievably stupid post.

The guy asked why Ticketus were pursuing Whyte and I gave and explanation.

Who is going to be paying the wages at Ibrox in the first week in June? Thats not that far away.

Duffman will have to pay because even if wee Greenny takes over it isnt until the 6th

The Silence of the Succulent Lambs is still deafening. Possibly the biggest sports news story in Scotland since the Ibrox Disaster and the only people who seem to be doing any digging are Daly at BBC Scotland, Alex Thomson at Channel 4 and the RTC Blogger.

What kind of grip does the Deathstar / David Murray have on Chick Faeces / Traynor / Spiers ? Even supposed 'good guys' like Richard Gordon MUST have known what was going on. They all talk to each other. Even now not one of them dares to break rank.

Or am I just being uber conspiracy theoretical ?

Looking forward to this documentary on Weds. :ph34r: