Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I fail to really understand Rangers fans' reasoning in this. They think a transfer embargo is killing their club as they will be forced to play kids, and might get relegated. That would be fine, but you've had plenty Rangers fans and even people like Ally McCoist say that they'd be okay with being demoted to the 3rd division and working their way up.

That seems like warped logic to me. On one hand you can play kids, and you might, just might get relegated to the 1st division, and with the transfer embargo ending are clear to easily buy the league the following season leaving you back in the SPL and back as if nothing ever happened. To Rangers fans this seems like the most horrible idea ever, and one worth boycotting everything under the sun for.

But then we have the other option, which they are quite happy to do which in the same timescale would leave them in the 2nd division when they could be in the SPL, with another two years in the wilderness before being back as if nothing happened.

They should take the transfer embargo and run before anyone changes their mind at such a light punishment. Imagine the sort of wages on decent players they could afford if they were starting with almost a blank wage budget next season. It could end up the best thing that's ever happened to them, yet they're all too busy foaming at the mouth to realise.

I actually believe it's not the punishment handed down that is the problem, it is the realisation that the SFA finally has the baws to punish them and they are no longer in their 2 team exclusive club.

For decades Rangers fans prided themselves on telling anyone who would listen about how super big they were and how we were all so privileged to be in the same league as them.

Without them the league was nothing and they would never be relegated or flung out because they were the league.

The Silence of the Succulent Lambs is still deafening. Possibly the biggest sports news story in Scotland since the Ibrox Disaster and the only people who seem to be doing any digging are Daly at BBC Scotland, Alex Thomson at Channel 4 and the RTC Blogger.

What kind of grip does the Deathstar / David Murray have on Chick Faeces / Traynor / Spiers ? Even supposed 'good guys' like Richard Gordon MUST have known what was going on. They all talk to each other. Even now not one of them dares to break rank.

Or am I just being uber conspiracy theoretical ?

Looking forward to this documentary on Weds. :ph34r:

This has been suggested v heavily on RTC and here. Would love it if Traynor and Chic got taken down in the great implosion yet to come.

whatever you do DO NOT google "gay bears" in the hope of finding a humorous image of a camp bear

ive seen things sad.gif things that cannot be unseensad.gif

laugh.gif

I love the folk on twitter/RM who come out with the "This is so unfair, this wouldn't happen to any other club!". I'm still waiting on a response to four or five who I've pointed out the situations of Gretna, Livingston and Dundee. Dundee are a case in point, they were banned from handling registrations for an eternity, Rangers fans are truly clueless.

laugh.gif

I love the folk on twitter/RM who come out with the "This is so unfair, this wouldn't happen to any other club!". I'm still waiting on a response to four or five who I've pointed out the situations of Gretna, Livingston and Dundee. Dundee are a case in point, they were banned from handling registrations for an eternity, Rangers fans are truly clueless.

They never had to bother learning about any other clubs as they were constantly reassured by the media and the voices in their heads that they were 'ra Peepul'. Oh, and the fact that most of them can't really read properly.

laugh.gif

i keep asking why its unfair & not a single one has been able to explain WHY its unfair, only that it is or something about T*!*s

laugh.gif

I wonder what line of argument they would follow if they had the 25 point deduction?

:lol:

:lol:

It wasn't too horrific for us as we could fill the gaps with trialists for the 3 or 4 months the ban was in place.

I could be wrong, but i think they can't use trialists in the SPL, unlike the SFL. It would be highly amusing if even that avenue was closed to the ***s.

The Silence of the Succulent Lambs is still deafening. Possibly the biggest sports news story in Scotland since the Ibrox Disaster and the only people who seem to be doing any digging are Daly at BBC Scotland, Alex Thomson at Channel 4 and the RTC Blogger.

What kind of grip does the Deathstar / David Murray have on Chick Faeces / Traynor / Spiers ? Even supposed 'good guys' like Richard Gordon MUST have known what was going on. They all talk to each other. Even now not one of them dares to break rank.

depending on what rumour(s) you are likely to believe it can range from use of rooms in house(s) of ill repute, major free jaunts and such like (ones that they would not want their other halves knowing about)

Am I right in thinking the doc mainly focusses on the sale from Minty to Whyte or does it do the Minty years +EBTs? any idea?

I didn't think it could do EBTs as the call is still oot so would be subjudicy

This has been suggested v heavily on RTC and here. Would love it if Traynor and Chic got taken down in the great implosion yet to come.

For example, BBC Scotland's incestuous relationship with Gordon Smith tells you everything. He knows where all the bodies are. If only we could have a Leveson-style inquiry to blow the lid off this can of worms....f*ck, I'd pay to see that smug b*****d Murray being hauled over the coals.

I need another whisky !!!!! :lol:

And if Green pulls out of the deal and walks away will d&p still pay up?

i believe they are duty bound

they get the money back when they are playing the role of the provvy man at the end

That is truly staggering! blink.gif

And what's more, 3 people have "liked" the comment!!! blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

She's a witch in a coven (govan) of one, maybe she kissed a frog and became a ***?

I'll be appearing all week folks!

Check pleaserolleyes.gif

Edited by Heidthebaw

And if Green pulls out of the deal and walks away will d&p still pay up?

Green Allegedly has an "irrevocable " contract to buy one way or another. But I'm thinking he can walk away and say to Haudit&Daudit "OK chase me" as the mighty Ranjurs would be deid before they could. Any views on this folks?

i believe they are duty bound

they get the money back when they are playing the role of the provvy man at the end

That means that they join the growing list of creditors and the debt goes up.

Surely there must be a point when someone has to stand up and say this has

got to stop now.