Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

there's probably more trolls than orcs :D everybody's trolling each other while the orcs are waiting on some bird poster posing in the new strip.

OH DEAR :blink: when the orcs find out that bogtrotters really is a troll they ain't gonna be happy :jerry

I agree with everyone completely.Look below though?.What can she be ?

post-39453-0-05755700-1337383600_thumb.j

1337382528[/url]' post='6251572']

While ome of the point and laugh topics might be from trollers, you're right that unless it's beyond insanity stupid people don't seem to call it out much. And Most of the accusations of being a Brendan or Devlin and invitations to do horrible things with a priest are aimed at people who argue Rangers may have perhaps done something a wee bit wrong, might perhaps deserve ome punishment and are in fact in big trouble, not people doing reductio ad absurdium trolling tactics.

I also find it hard to believe that any Timposter or Diddy Infiltrator would be able to stay in character and participate in the really vile threads about leaving Scottish Football as scorched earth or something like yesterday's "Republicans have taken over Scotland, we must fight back against the t**gs" thread.

"do ya think Sir Alex Ferguson will manage us after the CVA" may be an infiltrator. I doubt "let's crush Dundee United, tarrier scum" comes from a Diddy or "don't give your custom to ****** owned businesses, the fight back begins now" comes from Celtic.

There are more Celtic fans with aliases on Rangers forums than there are actual Rangers fans.

Hhmmmmm.

Don't find that so much on kerrydale st.

Hhmmmmm.

ph34r.gif

1337385033[/url]' post='6251655']

There are more Celtic fans with aliases on Rangers forums than there are actual Rangers fans.

Hhmmmmm.

Don't find that so much on kerrydale st.

Hhmmmmm.

ph34r.gif

Probably true. All due to our obsession with our betters. cool.gif

It has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that KDS is not currently hosting the largest and longest running collective nervous breakdown on the Internet since the America right realized that Sarah Palin was not, in fact, going to save the Republic from Barack Hussein Obama.

probably because there so much fun to be had with ra peepul

Too right! There is nothing quite like lulling a bare on rangersmedia into a false sense of security, then pulling the rug out from under him!

Sad? Probably.....

Funny? Definitelywink.gif

alex thomson@alextomo@redken_ guys - please (seriously) surely you get, just a bit, that I want the truth out here and that's it. No agenda. R WILL SURVIVE! But

@redken_ yeah - this Green thing doesn't look or feel right. I might have something for u Monday.

I love this guy :D

This whole situation has been like a parliamentary debate, thousands of words and many relevant questions, but only spin, deflection, denial, temporary deafness and outright lies in response. If I had a 'truth serum' these are the questions I'd ask.................

Personally, my own take...

To the SPL

Wanks

To the Media

Wanks

To Rainjurs Fluteball Club (All official Representatives of said embarrassment to Scotland)

Wanks

To Fat Sally

Wanks

To Duff & Duffer

Limbo between wanks and good guys

To SKY

Good guys (they provide game of thrones). If they cut the TV deal, then it'd be hilarious to see the likes of Doncaster squirm.

To Rangersmedia 'guests'

Wanks

To HMRC

Good guys so long as they take hard line

To the SFA

Currently, good guys. Well done for showing a backbone

To uefa

Good guys

To Ticketus

Limbo

To Hughie Green

w**k

Fellow Diddy fans

Good guys

As much of a fun bloodsport that this has become I really wish that you lot hadn't gone and baited the bears - the stuff they were saying at the time was ludicrous enough without the bear baiting. Can someone start a thread on there about how disgraceful P&B is? We are pretty clear on what we think about them - I'd be interested to know what they thin about us - I assume there would be some hate in there.

Pozbaird is excellent on this thread. Comes out with some brilliant posts! If one poster was to sum up the mood of the diddy fans, it'd be him.

Indeed. He's made a few good un's.

Pozbaird welshbairn and drooper are unashamed post hoors based on the thread stats.Terrible!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 2 posts behind welshbairn :lol:

well played sir.

The guys at rangers media seem to have this boycott thing sussed

http://forum.rangers...pic=220669& st=0

Ha! They believe enough in their boycott to cancel their subscription but are still carrying on watching until it runs out. They must be sh*tting themselves that there are no Rainjurs matches before the screen goes blank.

Wonder how many wives will be having a sex boycott over losing their favourite channels? :lol:

Ha! They believe enough in their boycott to cancel their subscription but are still carrying on watching until it runs out. They must be sh*tting themselves that there are no Rainjurs matches before the screen goes blank.

Wonder how many wives will be having a sex boycott over losing their favourite channels? :lol:

Just wait and see what happens when UEFA punish them for the double contracts. Itll be volcanic!!

News from the Boycott front. Proof that it is really working? :blink:

I agree that if theirinbox on monday morning had at least 10,000 boycott e-mails it would get them thinking. I mean how guted would mars be, we're the only country known for deep frying mars bars as well as eating them normal. And McDonalds in my opinion wouldn't care less !!

Get mailing the more support the better.

Posted Yesterday, 08:19 PM

Must admit that doesn't look like a standard reply so well done there :)

Suppose the more the message is drilled into them all it could make them think twice about renewing any sponsorship with them in the future if we keep it up.

And yeah I will be boycotting all the products too, who needs McDonalds or Tesco bank or William Hill etc.

Actually had to snatch a mars bar out the hand of my mrs today in the co-op and teold her she's not allowed for the foreseable future, tbh she looked gutted when I handed her a dairy milk instead but lets fight the the cause eh :D

This guy is definitely up for a sex boycott. :lol: