Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Pozbaird welshbairn and drooper are unashamed post hoors based on the thread stats.Terrible!

Oh dear, that's a bit concerning.

Though it probably explains why my wife has left me, my kids have moved in with the neighbours, and the cat has died of malnutrition.

FFS, this thread really is the gift that just keeps giving.

Praise be the Big Rangers Administration Thread!

A troll within a troll... :o

Not being young and hip this whole 'troll' thing is over my head. have we infilltrated RM, have they infilltrated us, is it a little of both? Why are we attacking our own posters? Someone please explain. My usual research Google search as shown below has not helped. There seems no comparison between these examples. The ones on the left seem cute, the one on the right looks like a h*n.

15qsuc2.jpg

Someone must help a confused old man. At least it will keep the discussion going until something new happens.

I just saw the article in today's Daily Ranger. They're at it again, talking-up this whole load of cobblers. "We're good enough to win the SPL if we keep our star players". Give the DR journos one peep of blue sky and they're back to being Masters of the Universe. Just at what point does a journalist say to the interviewee "Sorry, you're talking keich, in all honesty I can't print this mince"?

There are more Celtic fans with aliases on Rangers forums than there are actual Rangers fans.

Hhmmmmm.

Don't find that so much on kerrydale st.

Hhmmmmm.

ph34r.gif

I assume the Celtic forum you're referring to is one of those ones where you need to answer two questions before being allowed to register in order to prevent auto-registration by spambots?

That being the case, I can well understand why being asked "What is 2 + 2?" and "What colour is grass?" would be well beyond the mental faculties of your average Orc.

:whistle

Is Chas Green just on a mega wind-up? He's wants the club to get on a no-loss making basis, isn't gonna increase ST prices and wants to retain the current squad.

Can't even the dimmest knuckle draggers notice that the last 2 parts of that put the mighty Ranjurs on a £10m per year operating deficit before a ball is even kicked?!

A quick question/aside for us diddy fans. Once this is over and Rangers are hopefully killed off. How many people do you know (friends, acquaintances, workmates or drinking mates) who are going to look mighty silly and be ripe for ripping the p**h out of for sporting tattoos of the gers? I am thinking about 20 at the moment. I cant fooking wait.

the ironic thing for me about thesfa refusng to overturn the transfer ban is if duff and fluffer, had done thiet jobs correctly in the first place and slashed the playing staff, then they wouldnt still have 40 playerson the books and they may have won the panels sympathy

A quick question/aside for us diddy fans. Once this is over and Rangers are hopefully killed off. How many people do you know (friends, acquaintances, workmates or drinking mates) who are going to look mighty silly and be ripe for ripping the p**h out of for sporting tattoos of the gers? I am thinking about 20 at the moment. I cant fooking wait.

I'm also really looking forward to laughing at their increasingly faded RFC nylon strips over the years when they walk round the holiday airports of Europe on their way to their annual dose of vitamin D.

Do you think someone will bring out a new "tribute" strip at the start of each season to say "this is what we would have worn, (sigh)"

I'm also really looking forward to laughing at their increasingly faded RFC nylon strips over the years when they walk round the holiday airports of Europe on their way to their annual dose of vitamin D.

Do you think someone will bring out a new "tribute" strip at the start of each season to say "this is what we would have worn, (sigh)"

Isn't that the spirit of this next season's offering?