Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The guys at rangers media seem to have this boycott thing sussed

http://forum.rangers...pic=220669& st=0

I particularly LOLed at the buffoon who said he'd cancelled sky, emailed McDonald to say he wouldn't be eating there, and Tescos to say he'd no longer be shopping there, finishing his post with the magnificent "I hope they feel it"

Well pal, unless your Sky subscription was costing £10million a month, you eat 50,000 Big Macs a day and your weeky shop in Tesco comes to, on average, £800,000, then no, they're probably not going to really notice.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=220669&st=0

Another gem on the same thread

"I have already done this , and along with no longer eating at McDonalds and not shopping at Tesco I hope they feel it. "

I can imagine the bosses at McD's and Tesco being worried by this development.

http://forum.rangers...pic=220669&st=0

"you actually took the word out my mouth i have got the number on speed dial ready to cancel :) "

You couldn't fucking make Rangers fans or Rangers Media up.

He has Sky's number on speed dial to cancel, because the speed he cancels at will make all the difference.

This is clearly the only downside to Rangers finally getting the big injection that see's them inhale their last breath. I will miss you guys and the banter after this is all overcrying.gif

I wouldn't get too upset. There will be a whole area of sociological study to laugh at when this is all over. "Sectarian behaviour and shopping", "Displacement therapy", "Tattoo remodelling and grief" The spoken word history that is so favoured these days might have to be edited pretty heavily to avoid upsetting future students......PhDs and research grants all round 8)

Never mind the documentaries "It was 20 years ago today that they played their last game...."

http://forum.rangers...pic=220669&st=0

When all this is over (page 3000..... or whatever) I would like the brave soldiers, who gave of their time and wit, to come out on here with the "I was that soldier" on the infiltration of RM.

There must be a right few who would deserve to be on that roll of honour!!

Just a thought.

You diddies know whats best for you all the media haave been saying the same thin. You need us

Your an even bigger TIT for suggesting the rest of Scottish football needs cheating B*stards.

I'd go as to say that the Scottish football would flourish without either the old firm and even without a big sky deal as there still would be a TV deal.Then Hearts n Hibs would become the new bigot bros that all other football clubs hate.

And learn to FCUKING spell you cock womble.

Your an even bigger TIT for suggesting the rest of Scottish football needs cheating B*stards.

I'd go as to say that the Scottish football would flourish without either the old firm and even without a big sky deal as there still would be a TV deal.Then Hearts n Hibs would become the new bigot bros that all other football clubs hate.

And learn to FCUKING spell you cock womble.

smile for the camera.....................you've just been trolled :D

This has been the best thread ever. of that there is no doubt.

Question: when will the ebt case have a verdict?

if this keeps going then i really fear for my job as most of my day today was spent checking this forum and laughing out loud!