Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Enough of this depressing speculation about punishments and investors: let's have a mini-game instead.

My sources lead me to believe that Graham Spiers glided into the Waitrose on Byres Road on Wednesay evening for a spot of retail therapy. Your task - if you choose to accept it - is to guess the items on Biege Corduroy Man's shopping list. If it's any help, his mood on that evening was described as 'less than fluffy'. Green dot for the closest/best answer.

I take it you've managed to secure employment at long last? Did you serve him or were you mopping up kiddy-sick around the self service check out?

There's no need for the insult cock-womble. I was having a bit of banter. I'll know not to bother with it next time ya joyless tw@t.

As for your question. What part of...

..didn't you understand?

gotcha.. the original COCK WOMBLE, waaayyy back on 1045 , who does the knighthoods on here like..

You diddies know whats best for you all the media haave been saying the same thin. You need us

time after time ive read the line "scottish football needs a strong

Steeland Vics"

Please tell me that someone heared the mentalist on Real Radio earlier who just wouldn't listen to logic. Caller talking about how Rangers are going to boycott everyone and if Rangers aren't around next season then every other club will die.

RR: "But how can you threaten that all of the other clubs will lose out next year if you're not around, and say that if they let you in then you'll boycott them anyway?"

Weirdo: "Naw, yer talkin' rubbish. They need us."

Deluded.

I just want this whole saga to be over now so I can get on with my life. I am hooked on reading up on this topic to find hope that justice will prevail and Rangers will get their due punishment. but I want a decision to be made asap as I am spending far too much time on this and other forums/blogs.

I thought yous didn't need us

You diddies know whats best for you all the media haave been saying the same thin. You need us

The RM infiltration of P&B is doomed to failure.

There aern't enough brain cells amongst them.

hya HB hya pal

gotcha.. the original COCK WOMBLE, waaayyy back on 1045 , who does the knighthoods on here like..

Woohoo! Sir Caff.I like the sound of that. Now,if you riff-raff don't mind, I'm orf for some lamb and champers with my esteemed pal Sir Minty! :D

I just want this whole saga to be over now so I can get on with my life. I am hooked on reading up on this topic to find hope that justice will prevail and Rangers will get their due punishment. but I want a decision to be made asap as I am spending far too much time on this and other forums/blogs.

Rangers out, Spartans in. Everyone's happy except for the Buns, but they're never happy anyway.

Nothing Dundee FC (or any of the other 'diddy clubs' for that matter) has done can compare to the crimes yourselves and Rangers have committed against Scottish football, and indeed Scottish culture.

The crimes of the Old Firm don't excuse the fact that Dundee are cheats. ;)