Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good point made by big Raman.

@STVRaman: To remind you all, SPL launched RFC investigation on March 5.

What progress has the cockwomble's minions made then?

being self employed i dont know much about employee taxes, but if this is the case, why isnt the tax man going after the individual players for the tax on these "wages"?

Thats something i asked earlier in the thread. Probably cause there is little chance of getting them.

Guest Kincardine

Dear Mr Weir and Miss Dempster,

If you vote a newco Rangers into the SPL, you will be considered irresponsible, short-sighted c***s. Would you give your hard earned money to a c**t? Me neither.

You may feel it's taking a risk, but a wise man once said "He who dares, wins Rodney. Ouvre la pied de la plat".

called thick?

You know it makes sense.

Regards :).

And this took you "countless drafts and re-drafts"? Really? To come up with that?

And OF fans are caalled thick!

Don't think it's as much as that, I think Hampden is around the £100k mark for a re-laid pitch, although there could be other work done at the same time (burying sensitive files or the likes) which could push the cost up.

Fixed.

being self employed i dont know much about employee taxes, but if this is the case, why isnt the tax man going after the individual players for the tax on these "wages"?

Not necessary the contract (or contracts) may have given the players a take home pay, then the club would have been taking care of the taxes

And this took you "countless drafts and re-drafts"? Really? To come up with that?

And OF fans are caalled thick!

I never really sent an email you daft c**t.

Not necessary the contract (or contracts) may have given the players a take home pay, then the club would have been taking care of the taxes

So that would mean the players etc were possibly unaware. Thats actually worse as that means there was a concerted effort to evade tax by the corporate body.

After much deliberation and countless drafts and re-drafts, I have finally come up with an email which I think puts across my feelings on the situation to those in power at Motherwell Football Club. Like has been touched on previously it's one thing to take action after the event, but with communication and balanced, objective opinions, hopefully the need for action can be avoided at all, and the clubs can represent the majority view of their fans. Feel free to copy this and send as your own email.

Dear Mr Weir and Miss Dempster,

If you vote a newco Rangers into the SPL, you will be considered irresponsible, short-sighted c***s. Would you give your hard earned money to a c**t? Me neither.

You may feel it's taking a risk, but a wise man once said "He who dares, wins Rodney. Ouvre la pied de la plat".

You know it makes sense.

Regards :).

Always amuses me when I see Motherwell fans complaining about the Rangers situation.

Good point made by big Raman.

@STVRaman: To remind you all, SPL launched RFC investigation on March 5.

What progress has the cockwomble's minions made then?

Hope someone has that on their door as job title

William Jardine

Cockwomble Minion

Always amuses me when I see Motherwell fans complaining about the Rangers situation.

I never really sent an email you daft c**t.

Mr Sensible Im sure I speak on behalf of fans of all other clubs including your own, please try to keep your fishing to other topics, and stop spoiling the greatest thread in the history of P&B with your usual shite. Thanks.

Edited by Al B

Possibly work that's part of a pre-arranged contract. 250-500k for a re-turf though is it not?

Who would do it when you ain't getting paid, so liquidation already happened , and they have got rid of their most saleable asset first? Actually see next point.

Thats a thought - if they don't, and Rangers 2012 were to remain in the SPL and get relegated, then maybe they'd then need to make their application for SFL membership which would then perhaps be rejected for not having 3 years of accounts? That would be embarrassing...

No... focus - get then expelled entirely, that's the only sportingly sensible solution.

The ground has to be registered by 1st June with SPL, so as Ibrox gonna get sold they are taking the pitch to where newco gonna register.

Did Mo Jo not sign for Rangers because Celtic wouldnt pay his tax?

No, boyhood fan , see Celtic, Hearts, Watford, Falkirk, Partick, Everton + Nantes.

BBC saying they have more revelations about Rangers ahead of documentary tonight. Should be on in the next few minutes.

Is that before or after the "Gers players boycott Scotland" story?

Is that before or after the "Gers players boycott Scotland" story?

I know nothing. You can't make me tell you.

It's all a muddle but the Beeb will make it clear within the next 5 minutes. They say it's 'new' revelations. I don't know about you but I like new revelations.

I know nothing. You can't make me tell you.

It's all a muddle but the Beeb will make it clear within the next 5 minutes. They say it's 'new' revelations. I don't know about you but I like new revelations.

On Radio Scotland I assume? FM or MW? (I'm abroad, help me out here so I can find it online.)

On Radio Scotland I assume? FM or MW? (I'm abroad, help me out here so I can find it online.)

Reporting Scotland starts in a few minutes.

You'll get Bryan Burnett on the radio as sportsound has finished for the summer.