Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

IF D&P can be shown to have been precluded by their own conduct from working in the best interests of the company and creditors, what, if any, sanction will they face?

bbc

why is sandy jardine not in there!!!!

looks like they were handing them out like sweets

LOL:

"BBC Scotland asked everyone in the Employee Benefit Trust scheme featured in

the documentary about their use of the trust.

None would tell us anything about their EBTs."

Nothing to say eh lads?! :D

This has told us nothing new. Everyone knew Grier was involved with the purchase of Rangers.Everyone knew Rangers had EBTs

Apart from Grier himself it would seem :lol: . He's on record as saying he knew nothing about the Ticketus deal until 4 months after Whyte bought the club!

Edited by Al B

This has told us nothing new. Everyone knew Grier was involved with the purchase of Rangers.Everyone knew Rangers had EBTs

1) Grier (if we believe the RS journalist, and I see no reason that we shouldn't, given that it will have been vetted by the BBC) said that he didn't know about the Ticketus deal until four months after the takeover. The journalist says he has emails that show Grier had knowledge of the takeover prior to its taking place. That is a lot more than simply being 'involved with the purchase of Rangers'. That shows that he knew how the takeover was funded, which is quite a different matter.

2) Nobody knew the amount of the EBTs.

LOL:

"BBC Scotland asked everyone in the Employee Benefit Trust scheme featured in

the documentary about their use of the trust.

None would tell us anything about their EBTs."

Nothing to say eh lads?! :D

We need clarity and transparency :lol:

According to that report today, indeed they are...I guess point being that they are essentially trying to take legal action over not being told something that they themselves were a part of setting up?

it looks like they are taking action against C&B and a company controlled by whyte.

as i said above no one seriously believes this action will be succesful. depending on how you look at things it is either very speculative or a diversionary tactic.

Thought I better get involved in this before the carnage (hopefully!) later tonight :)

Not got anything to add but want to thank this thread for introducing me to the wonderful world of Rangers Media :lol:

Also, our chairman's comments are a disgrace :angry:

Milne in spineless, can't make a statement non-shocker...................

No, Milne made a statement, but was not prepared to comment, i.e., give his opinion or indication of what he's going to do.

I read it like this: He clearly thinks his time and the time of the other bloke are precious cos they've had to read the emails from supporters and considers that to be an inconvenience. He knows what you think, but ....and this is the important part: Aberdeen first, Scottish football second, supporters last.

Pretty much the same mantra as all the others so far

1337797557[/url]' post='6265758']

1) Grier (if we believe the RS journalist, and I see no reason that we shouldn't, given that it will have been vetted by the BBC) said that he didn't know about the Ticketus deal until four months after the takeover. The journalist says he has emails that show Grier had knowledge of the takeover prior to its taking place. That is a lot more than simply being 'involved with the purchase of Rangers'. That shows that he knew how the takeover was funded, which is quite a different matter.

2) Nobody knew the amount of the EBTs.

The purchase was made with proof of funding using Ticketus cash in an escrow account. How would it be possible for an accountant involved in purchase not to know this.I assumed it was because at the time he was working for MCR and not D&P.

Well Rangers being find around 100m says to me it was done on a rather large scale.