Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see that Chris McLaughlin is off on holiday (again) this week so the job of BBC tweet-on-the-pulse-er has been passed to the dogged if uninspiring Al Lamont. He'll be busy on Tuesday, presumably.

Its for the best. McL would get slaughtered next week - he seems heartily sick of getting the pish ripped out of him for his unthinking churnalism.

I see that Chris McLaughlin is off on holiday (again) this week so the job of BBC tweet-on-the-pulse-er has been passed to the dogged if uninspiring Al Lamont. He'll be busy on Tuesday, presumably.

Chris McLaughlin is yet another "journo" who appears to get most of his info. from fans forums and OK ! magazine.

He is also a dead ringer for Mr. Mackey from South Park.

Hope his holiday is a long one.

They just dont get it do they?

This is just getting completely ridiculous. Sky sports reporting on Rangers "transfer" news. Gattuso focused on Gers return. HURRY UP AND DIE!!!

The amount of head in the sand stuff is incredible, even being linked to Ian Black, does anyone at Rangers or in the media actually know what a transfer embargo actually is?

They just dont get it do they?

This is just getting completely ridiculous. Sky sports reporting on Rangers "transfer" news. Gattuso focused on Gers return. HURRY UP AND DIE!!!

The day after ra Big Hoose gets padlocked, I fully expect the back page of the Record to be about SuperAlly swooping on transfer targets Kaka, Messi and David Villa.

The amount of head in the sand stuff is incredible, even being linked to Ian Black, does anyone at Rangers or in the media actually know what a transfer embargo actually is?

To be fair, most of them probably think embargo is what they drink in The Congo.

Chris McLaughlin is yet another "journo" who appears to get most of his info. from fans forums and OK ! magazine.

He is also a dead ringer for Mr. Mackey from South Park.

Hope his holiday is a long one.

Ra Peepul can do it if they change their lives, m'kay?

The day after ra Big Hoose gets padlocked, I fully expect the back page of the Record to be about SuperAlly swooping on transfer targets Kaka, Messi and David Villa.

I said the same a hundred or so pages back (how time flies!) - Ibrox could be padlocked, Rangers thrown out of football, no buyer, lose the BTC and disappear into a black hole.... and some media pundits will write "this could hamper Ally's ability to reach the Champions League group stages".

Fcuking un-be-lie-va-ble.

I said the same a hundred or so pages back (how time flies!) - Ibrox could be padlocked, Rangers thrown out of football, no buyer, lose the BTC and disappear into a black hole.... and some media pundits will write "this could hamper Ally's ability to reach the Champions League group stages".

100 pages ago was probably only Thursday morning, but it feels like a lifetime....

Worst. Administration. Ever.

Or the best, am in two minds *insert obligatory Andy Goram gag*

Possible movie script in the making, sort of "Field of Dreams" in reverse. "Knock It Doon And They Will Still Come". Financed by Murray Group Remuneration Trust (Cayman Islands) Ltd, starring.........well, make up your own cast.........

Gennaro Gattuso wants to sign for Rangers and has his heart set on it...Simple sign him and when the SFA refuse to register him as he is too old we are going all the way to the European court and challenging the clear prejudice he is facing due to his age. ;)

The SFA really haven't thought this through at all. Looks like another embarrassing climb down by Regan on a par with last years when they banned Lennon.

At least Jim Delahunt is on the case about Rangers being linked with players!

Jim Delahunt@JimDelahunt@SkySports Whit? Has no-one from his family in Glasgow told him he can't? As bizarre as the Ian Black story.

stolen fron div 3 forum sounds good to me laugh.gif

A few different workable models have been posted on P&B over the years, I'm sure they are on this thread. It basically comes down to the Highland League/EOS/SOS and Juniors being willing to come together to form a regional non league setup. Don't see how the SFL could knock back a pyramid if such a system was in place. It would be good for Division 3, the bottom half of this league suffers from there being no relegation.

If we seriously want a pyramid then the SFL should refuse any Newco Rangers a place in Division 3 - which is the morally correct decision anyway. That would leave them having to go to the juniors or non league seniors. With Zombie Rangers 2012 pushing for a pyramid as a route back to senior football I'm sure things would suddenly start to move very quickly indeed.

Gennaro Gattuso wants to sign for Rangers and has his heart set on it...Simple sign him and when the SFA refuse to register him as he is too old we are going all the way to the European court and challenging the clear prejudice he is facing due to his age. ;)

The SFA really haven't thought this through at all. Looks like another embarrassing climb down by Regan on a par with last years when they banned Lennon.

yeah i can definately see this happening rolleyes.gif

Sion, coming to you soon

Well another week gone by and more revelations coming out of Ibrox making the unraveling of the goings on in Mordor more complex than a Dan Brown masonically driven murder mystery novel.We know who the murder victim is RANGERS but the ghost lives on and if this was any other club except Celtic it would have been sorted out before March this year.

NUFF n HELPS have continually went out of their way NOT actually doing their job by immediately sorting Ibrox's insolvency problems.Sack players and staff to get the books back in running order.But no they had to make sure the Gers had a team that would lose the SPL title anyways but able to compete so as not to upset the numpties of the Gers support sending them into riots in the street.

I do think the main reason why the Gers aren't dealt with accordingly is because of a good element of the Gers support going on a rampage in the streets if their club was dealt with the same as the other 40 outside Celtic.The fear factor that the orcs would plunge the central belt into what Northern Ireland was a few decades back and for WHAT ! just a football club we now know has used deceptive methods to gain the upper hand.

I am perplexed totally why we the people have not had a speedy resolution to this and know what division or sanctions or if they got booted out of footy altogether.We all thought that when the Gers had played their last game of the season then the cup final things would have been wound up ASAP ! BUT NAW the drama continues.Maybe this drama is worthy of OSCAR's for worst directed script,worst suspense movie,worst cliff hanger and has the largest budget for a flop ? maybe that should be the NAWSCARS !.