Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

BBC using the same dripfeed tactics that The Telegraph used with MP's expenses scandal. Must be torture for the intended victims, never knowing which bullet has your name on it.

I'd love to know when they're going to pull the trigger on Ogilvie. He's lower than a snake's belly.

if they are intentionally drip feeding, they must be sitting on a few nukes given the names not listed as EBT's so far.

i think only the main stand is of any concern.

the remaining three stands wouldnt need much doing.

The main stand is the only part thats listed. ;)

The rest can get flattened without much concern. The plumbing in the other stands is supposed

to be a bit iffy. Just needs another bad winter.:o

The main stand is the only part thats listed. ;)

The rest can get flattened without much concern. The plumbing in the other stands is supposed

to be a bit iffy. Just needs another bad winter.:o

are there still office blocks under the other three stands? or did they do away with those?

as entertaining as it is reading rainjurz mhedia

its quite scary how brainwashed the masses are to anything that comes from castle greyskull even in the face of evidence that would be to the contrary

as entertaining as it is reading rainjurz mhedia

its quite scary how brainwashed the masses are to anything that comes from castle greyskull even in the face of evidence that would be to the contrary

Most still believe someone is waiting in the background ready to save them at the last minute.

Even when the place is bulldozed and turned into a ALDI they'll still no get it. A bit like Comical Ali

saying theres no American tanks in Baghdad.

Most still believe someone is waiting in the background ready to save them at the last minute.

Even when the place is bulldozed and turned into a ALDI they'll still no get it. A bit like Comical Ali

saying theres no American tanks in Baghdad.

they have all bought into this "restriction of trade" stuff they are banding about aswell

i dont think they realise they arent the first team to have had a transfer embargo placed upon them nor the fact that it was quite lenient to allow u18's to be able to sign so they would be able to put a team out etc

prediction: they're waiting for the next rainy day to pull the trigger on police/government advice as the good weather leads to stuff like the riots in London

they have all bought into this "restriction of trade" stuff they are banding about aswell

i dont think they realise they arent the first team to have had a transfer embargo placed upon them nor the fact that it was quite lenient to allow u18's to be able to sign so they would be able to put a team out etc

They are a big team in a nation of 5m souls. In the big European scheme of things they are nowt as has been shown by only £500k

being raised for the RFF. Thats is a tenner from every attendee at Ibrox. There are no rich North Americans, Australians or Mongolians

out there that are gonna throw good money after bad. The mindset of the fans is centred in the 1970s when there were issues outside

football that affected many lives and for many the only way to express themselves was through football. Times and people have moved

on but they havent.

We are still in a "credit crunch" and banks wont lend to business so they sure as hell wont lend to buy a b***** football club. The club

is a loss maker. The only reason any rich guy would buy it is to offset profits. ie SDM and we can all see where that landed them.

Ok so I think even the most 'pessimistic' of us can agree rangers are 'royally' fecked.. so the attention has to turn again to what can be done to improve scottish fitba and get it to where the majority of scots fitba fans want it..

In an ideal world rangers would be no more but no matter what they will be back in some form down the line so the changes have to be implemented urgently while the old firm strangehold is broken.

The last few shambolic months have shown the spl leadership of doncaster / topping is not fit for purpose and their, I shudder to use the word, 'vision' for the game is at the other end of the spectrum from the fans. This is our game and we have to claim it back.

Aswell as a change of leadership we need now to forevor change the voting system to something resembling democratic. With this changed then radical changes have to be brought in if the scottish game is to have any hope of salvation:

- introduction of bigger top league (ideally 16)

- introduction of exciting playoff format

- democratic sharing of tv revenue

- greater financial transparency and openess throughout the game

- introduction of league pyramaid system

If there is less money in the short term so be it, if the tv companies pull out so be it. Its time to get every club self-sustainable and not reliant on the scraps sky tv through us- on that platform will future financial prosperity be built on.

The spl chairman have to grab this opportunity and tap into the fans demands for radical change, rangers collapse has given the game an opportunity for change that may never arise again - its time to stand up and be counted for the integrity and good of the scottish game over financial short-sightedness.

As entertaining and funny as it is, this whole thing is way beyond the world of football.

I think everyone now realises that the games up and everyone who can finish the job

is too afraid to do it. Maybe thats why the court action was started today. Get FIFA to finish

off Rangers so no one can get the blame.

H&D know theres no chance of selling the club. Greens going to walk and the money is

pretty much gone. Can see Strathclydes finest being very busy next week.

Surely the SFA are just waiting now on FIFA's involvement. FIFA threaten the whole of Scottish football with the ultimate sanction, leaving the way clear for the SFA to expel Rangers, which they could have done already over the PAYE issue.

As just and as funny as that would be, is it an exaggeration to predict total mayhem? I can see Jeremy Bowen and Kate Adie reporting from outside Hampden in their flak jackets.

I agree to a point but there is an element of the support who would go too far.

No club in the SPL or SFL and they would just lose the plot completely.

Rangers are supported very well meaning there are a lot of expectant fans expecting results in cups or decent Euro run.

I know of a few in Glasgow who have said if ra gers go under we are Timmy bashing coz they will be pointing and laffing,so we'll see who's laffing efter a kicking.

I hope this is not the case but there is the fear factor it may and the authorities know it.

If they go under and take the rest of Scottish football down with them they will not be "Timmy bashing" but will have to face the wrath of all other Sottish football club supporters.

Time for the SFA to step up again. Tell the bully to withdraw the appeal or they are expelled. Simple. The SFA have to look after the interests of their other member clubs now. They are also safe in the knowledge that by making this threat (our even better acting on it) they will have full support from uefa/fifa. God i hate these cheating b*****ds, pull the trigger ffs!

I was howling reading that, theres another subtle P&B reference in there as well!

brilliant.

:D so L4L gets to post yet the troll from FF Gunslinger gets banned. Shame as he was devisive and entertaining.......

Time for the SFA to step up again. Tell the bully to withdraw the appeal or they are expelled. Simple. The SFA have to look after the interests of their other member clubs now. They are also safe in the knowledge that by making this threat (our even better acting on it) they will have full support from uefa/fifa. God i hate these cheating b*****ds, pull the trigger ffs!

They will be finished next week when the money runs out. There are no money streams open to them.......especially the bank..........or the SFA