Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

South African courts have been trying to nail King for around £200 million in avoided tax over the last few years. No smoke without fire I guess......

If King has acted illegally then he should be fined/convicted.

The "No smoke without fire I guess......" argument, King or not, is just crass.

The essence of justice is to prove that there's a fire - not just to condemn on the basis of smoke.

Oh and after I explain I had no intention of dragging religion into it ... you also want to keep the theme running.. like I said your intelligence shines through ... or is that the Star of David ?

cringe...

Dhavid Bhrent here methinks...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

f**k Off with this sectarian bigoted pish, f**k off !

^^^^ I totally agree with you there.

Is there no a fukwit religious bigot forum for that sort of sectarian pish

If King has acted illegally then he should be fined/convicted.

The "No smoke without fire I guess......" argument, King or not, is just crass.

The essence of justice is to prove that there's a fire - not just to condemn on the basis of smoke.

Just stating that he's another tax cheat like ra peepul. The rangers and their custodian have crassly avoided tax and cheated the national sport for years.

It doesn't surprise me that Murray has supped the cup with various ne'er-do-wells.

I doubt you were a Protestant when you were born. Once you were baptized perhaps.

The mask has slipped, tarrier IMO proddies are christened I thought

Edited by madwullie

The mask has slipped, tarrier IMO proddies are christened I thought

Actually prods are baptized and Caths are christened if I'm not mistaken coz I attend a church that is not catholic and they baptize them there.

You support Dundee. This is the SPL forum.

What the phuck are you doing here?

GTF "Thangyew."

Look Kincardine, just because your club believe they can bully, harass and dictate to the rest of scottish footbal, along with your best friends acoss the city, it doesn't mean that you can do the same on this forum. There are plenty of us from the lower divisions who have a vested interest in this whole sorry mess and we're entitled to our say.

So, my advice to you is............concentrate on trying to improve your debating skills, then perhaps people will take you more seriously.

I welcome input from my Dundee friends, my Stirling buddies and my East Stirlingshire pals because they are as entitled to their opinions as you and me.

By the way, why don't you take a moral stand and lobby your club, asking them to drop off the 2002 League Cup at Somerset Park.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Edited by Cutty Old

Love how the 'diddy' teams take the moral high ground on the issue of religion and the 'Old Firm' as well ... yet here you are joining in and keeping this alive ... LMAO !!!

You won't find me on the high moral ground! Observe a post not long after the one you quoted:

In fairness, non OF fans have been making comments about religion all the way through the thread.

Dhavid Bhrent...

you are not really LMAO are you? you actually have a red face as you type your utterances hoping that something you say will give you some redemption in the eyes of your new found peers. but in actual fact you are digging yourself a hole. id suggest not posting for a week or so, that way you will be that insignificant nobody will remember you and you can weasle back in - no doubt attempting to show some of that new found solidarity between celtic and the diddy teams thats been put about here. if you don't do that you'll just make a bigger and bigger arse of yourself. your choice kiddo

Edited by makepeace

Have any of the P&B infiltrators on RM visited this thread yet?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=221423

Posted Today, 06:00 PM

star_big.png

POPULAR

this guy. big time ***** imo.

http://forum.rangers...p?showuser

Nearly shit myself when I clicked on this. Don't know what will happen with those who are not members though I suppose you will just get a message saying you cannot visit this page. :lol::ph34r:

Actually prods are baptized and Caths are christened if I'm not mistaken coz I attend a church that is not catholic and they baptize them there.

Shit I was christened back in the day, doubting my own "credentials" now

If anything the continued sectarian bullshit coming from OF fans over the past few pages only deepens our resolve to see the ugly sisters booted tae f**k. Be warned Celtic, once Rangers go down the pan, your next. May take a while but it will happen.

Again, I would say that the vast majority of religious comments on this thread have come from non OF fans. Not that I'm disapproving mind, just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Again, I would say that the vast majority of religious comments on this thread have come from non OF fans. Not that I'm disapproving mind, just pointing out the hypocrisy.

I think most of those comments are in context when it comes to laughing at the wallopers on RM and FF.