Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

@Rangers_buzz: The SPL has given Rangers extra time – until Fri 15 June – to meet the membership criteria to play in the top flight next season.

Reading that you think that raises hope for the ordinary rangers fans, but the SPL's Dual Contract investigation is still ongoing (eh doddsy) and the SPL clubs meet on Wednesday on Newco vote.

Yeah, but what are the odds on Wednesdays meeting being postponed until after the 15th, so the SPL can 'get all the facts'

Just seen a fuckwit walking in Paisley wearing his brand new Rangers top.

Who actually receives the 40 pound plus purchase price for it ?

I saw one of them on Saturday when out with the family, my son subtle as ever pointed laughed and said "what's the point in that? they'll be deid soon" thankfully the guy had a sense of humour and had a wee chuckle to himself.

Yikes! I've been away for a few days and this thread has grown by over 120 pages........it's going to take three days to catch up in full, but could anyone offer a quick update as to why they are still not dead, how many deadlines have been moved, SPL/UEFA?FIFA position, noises from D&P.....just as a quick catch up before I embark on a full reading of the past few days?

Also, are we still conducting peaceful protests etc?

Cheers!!

Yeah, but what are the odds on Wednesdays meeting being postponed until after the 15th, so the SPL can 'get all the facts'

A racing certainty based upon past performance. Someone a few posts above hit the nail on the head when they said that the SPL & SFA are dragging things out for long enough to let them die at their own hand rather than have the chair kicked away by the footballing authorities. Then they can be seen to have "given them as much time as possible to sort themselves out" but unfortunately they ran out of time.

Of course, that would be nothing less than complete bull as men in blazers are not known for making difficult decisions.

Yikes! I've been away for a few days and this thread has grown by over 120 pages........it's going to take three days to catch up in full, but could anyone offer a quick update as to why they are still not dead, how many deadlines have been moved, SPL/UEFA?FIFA position, noises from D&P.....just as a quick catch up before I embark on a full reading of the past few days?

Also, are we still conducting peaceful protests etc?

Cheers!!

Rangers* v SFA continues tomorrow (nothing today)

SPL grants Rangers* an extension until 15th June to provide documentation so they can remain in the SPL :o

D&P CVA proposal should have been released today (still waiting)

I'm sure there's more!

That's almost four months these b*****ds have been in administration.

Just out of interest, does anyone know off the top of their heads how long Motherwell and Dundee (both times) were in administration?

I think (off the top of my head) that the well were in administration for roughly 2 years or there about.

....the demand for housing land in Govan is non-existent.

Not totally true. Every time a parcel of land has opened up round here recently it's been built on. Although maybe that's only happening in salubrious Central Govan and not scummy outskirts like Ibrox :)

SPL grants Rangers* an extension until 15th June to provide documentation so they can remain in the SPL :o

I'm sure there's more!

We established that Andy Goram is actually 2 people. Both of whom are utter dicks.

One thing I keep hearing is that , on liquidation, IP would be up for grabs, but only as a football park since the demand for housing land in Govan is non-existent. What about housing land in the West End. I don't want to upset the Jags fans (ok, i don't give a sh1t, in fact I might enjoy winding them up), but would it not make sense for the Jags to sell Firhill and move to Ibrox? What's the land value of Firhill? It's no' B-listed or anything, is it? Nice, newish, shiny stadium for £2million? :blink:

Or how about Clyde coming (nearly) home? When I was a (very wee) boy, Glasgow had 6 teams, now there are only 4, Third Lanark gone in 67 and Clyde moved out to Cumbernauld. They could groundshare at IP with the Jags.

laugh.gif

3197199560_af7e5ce9cf.jpg

I'm sure there's more!

ah cheers, that might save me some time then, nothing happened really since they took the sfa to court, apart from the spl lubing up again?

We established that Andy Goram is actually 2 people. Both of whom are utter dicks.

I thought that was set in stone when their mother gave birth to them.

If Rangers somehow wriggle out of this and just allowed to swan back into the SPL, what percentage of fans will just walk away. Or will it just be a token protest with most returning witin a month or two.

Edited by Doink

Not totally true. Every time a parcel of land has opened up round here recently it's been built on. Although maybe that's only happening in salubrious Central Govan and not scummy outskirts like Ibrox :)

The council flats that used to be opposite Ibrokes were taken down a good while ago now, large plot of land (just about big enough to put a small football ground in, in fact) sitting empty and derelict for a couple of years now. It's an even worse area than the area around Parkhead used to be before they started building Commonwealth Games stuff around there.

Edited by deerokus

Indeed, hundreds of flats and houses have been built in and around central Govan in the last 2 years.

Some built in the Ibrox, but not many. Lots of spare land there.

The council flats that used to be opposite Ibrokes were taken down a good while ago now, large plot of land (just about big enough to put a small football ground in, in fact) sitting empty and derelict for a couple of years now. It's an even worse area than the area around Parkhead used to be before they started building Commonwealth Games stuff around there.

I bet the owner of that land is rubbing his hands together at the thought of how much the value will rocket when Rangers die.

International Arrest Warrants come under the Freedom of Information Act

they'd have to say yes, no or we can't give you that information for x reason

They also can, under the act, neither confirm or deny this information is held or not held (I know, I know)

But I think IAW generally are posted in the public domain via the court service though I could be wrong.

I forgot about that. I tend not to venture over that way very often.