Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

According to STV, might be tomorrow now. rolleyes.gif

I used to look to the media for rumours to post on here, now they are coming here to report our rumours.

I seem to have lost myself in the Minoan labrynth that is the RFC Administration. Can someone give me simple answers to a few simple questions.

1. What are Captain Green and the Mysterons buying for £8.5m?

2. Does the above include Ibrox and Murray Park?

3. if not, and Craig Whytes owns them seperately, if when he sells them, does that money go towards paying any of the creditors?

1. The assets and goodwill of the club (which includes players, SPL share, history, name etc etc, but may or may not include Ibrox)

2. Depends whether Whyte claims ownership of them. He has a floating charge but I dont think its ever been made public what the details of it, or even its validity, are

3. Yes. It goes towards paying the creditor C.Whyte

The SPL board has the power, contained within rule A2.7, to relax the criteria when it deems it applicable, staying: "The board may in its absolute discretion waive, relax or grant a period of grace in respect of any club's or candidate club’s requirement to comply with any part of the membership criteria and/or rules A2.6 and H6.1."

This excerpt begs the question of why they even bothered with the fucking rule in the first place. It's importance is the discretion that would be afforded to each member. I'm certain other's wouldn't find the league's board so lenient.

STV just tweeted that Buns haven't met criteria to play in SPL next season. Given until June 15 th to provide audited accounts.

@STVGrant: STV can reveal Rangers haven't met criteria to play in SPL next season, extension given til June 15 to provide accounts http://t.co/0FXeIVL7

What accounts?

Whytes?

D&P's ones since valentines day?

A mix of the two?

1338213703[/url]' post='6280467']

@STVGrant: STV can reveal Rangers haven't met criteria to play in SPL next season, extension given til June 15 to provide accounts http://t.co/0FXeIVL7

What accounts?

Whytes?

A mix of the two?

There won't be a Rangers by June 15th, so it's immaterial.

It has all gone quiet today. Today was deffo to be "CVA Day", and I think the reason it hasn't, and it has been mentioned before now, is that The Mysterons plan was to get a big team on the cheap, (pheck the debt, that doesn't matter in a newco) and use as a cash cow to sell on players and reap (anagram of rape, funny, that) the harvest, probably at the transfer window in Jan 2013. But if newco has to cope with a transfer embargo, that business model has a slight flaw, which would require a Baldrickian cunning plan to turn round. By taking it to the Court of Session, it looks like it's balls-out or burst for D&P, (succeed and TE is lifted, but get kicked in the 'nads by UEFA/FIFA, fail and The Mysterons do walking away) cos no-one else is going to come in as a saviour. From what I could see, the Blue Knights weren't even putting in enough to cover D&P's fees, which is why they kept giving TBKs the rubber ear. D&P seem very naive in all of this, and that scares me in a company handling the sums they do, if they get the transfer embargo lifted surely the only sanction left is expulsion (as this situation has been described as "one step down from match-fixing), that might just give the SFA the push they need to say "OK, pheck em, we've done our best, let's just bite the bullet, Scottish Football will go to hell in a handcart for 5 years, but we will emerge stronger". Wait, where have we heard something like that before?

Edited by Happy Buddie

I actually think that this sort of extension probably would be granted to any team which was having financial difficulties. The problem would be if they continued to extend that deadline beyond that date, or if they accepted a blank set of accounts from a newco club.

The SPL board has the power, contained within rule A2.7, to relax the criteria when it deems it applicable, staying: "The board may in its absolute discretion waive, relax or grant a period of grace in respect of any club's or candidate club's requirement to comply with any part of the membership criteria and/or rules A2.6 and H6.1."

This excerpt begs the question of why they even bothered with the fucking rule in the first place. It's importance is the discretion that would be afforded to each member. I'm certain other's wouldn't find the league's board so lenient.

So all it takes is Doncaster, Topping and Lawwell to vote in favour of ignoring the membership criteria, and that's it, no matter what the other 11 members think?

Who wrote this shyte, and why did the members ratify it.. ? Unbelievable.. blink.gif

STV just tweeted that Buns haven't met criteria to play in SPL next season. Given until June 15 th to provide audited accounts.

I'm beginning to think that Rangers are deliberately taking the piss out the spineless b*****ds at the SPL.

SPL "OK we know about the EBTs but we're still going to let you back in"

Rangers "Aye but we've also had dual contracts"

SPL "Oh.  OK then as long as you apologise"

Rangers "We're apologising for nothing, we're taking the SFA to court even if that means the possibility of  UEFA sanctions against your clubs"

SPL "Gulp"

Rangers "And we're shagging all yer wives and we're going to shit in yer shoes"

SPL "But we still get the SKY money?"

What accounts?

Whytes?

A mix of the two?

the previous years clubs accounts, in order to do that they need to call an AGM

you need to have an AGM to approve the accounts

you need to give 21 days notice to hold an AGM

June the 15th is 19 days away

Cheerio Rangers, Cheerio pals

Sorry to rewind this a bit but have the SFA actually shat it? What's the latest?

No real suggestion of that aside from an article in the Telegraph which has been contradicted somewhat by this latest SPL offering.

Sheesh! The SFA have been lenient with them when they could have kicked them out of Scottish football, now the SPL is bending over to try to help them.

What more do the b*****ds want? Blood?

On second thoughts, don't answer that question...

I'm beginning to think that Rangers are deliberately taking the piss out the spineless b*****ds at the SPL.

SPL "OK we know about the EBTs but we're still going to let you back in"

Rangers "Aye but we've also had dual contracts"

SPL "Oh. OK then as long as you apologise"

Rangers "We're apologising for nothing, we're taking the SFA to court even if that means the possibility of UEFA sanctions against your clubs"

SPL "Gulp"

Rangers "And we're shagging all yer wives and we're going to shit in yer shoes"

SPL "But we still get the SKY money?"

Rangers "Naw, we get the Sky money, we don't broadcast Sky matches from our grounds, so that the crowds are kept up, but we do do them from your grounds so you make even less money. We might fling ye a couple of crusts if ye dae as yer tellt"

SPL "OK, we like crusts, and if yer shaggin' oor wives, dae ye fancy a threesome?"

Edited by Happy Buddie

the previous years clubs accounts, in order to do that they need to call an AGM

you need to have an AGM to approve the accounts

you need to give 21 days notice to hold an AGM

June the 15th is 19 days away

Cheerio Rangers, Cheerio pals

Could they not hold an EGM at short(er) notice?