Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Was it not you, Ewing, who had a meltdown on CTO a few years ago? Squirrel rings a bell for some reason, was that your user name? Don't meltdown on here anymore than you have already, this lot are far better at needling you than the CTO mob were.

Couldnt even tell you who or what CTO is. This is getting childish now. I replied to a stupid post and thats the end of the subject as far as I am concerned.

Edited by Sting777

Can ticketus accept a CVA and still chase Whyte for the personal guarantees? Surely if they accept a CVA they are accepting to write off the amount owed and take whats offered?

Couldnt even tell you who or what CTO is. This is getting childish now. I replied to a stupid post and thats the end of the subject as far as I am concerned.

^^^ rumbled

Totally agree, I was more amused by the succulent promotion combined with the offer to buy something at exceptional value.

Damn I missed that, not in a very good mood this morning and have my negativity blinkers on. Now it's been pointed out though I have a wee wry smile on my puss. Do you remember anything about the squirrel incident on CTO? Was it that journo Ewing who was outed then? Moody wee fvcker as far as I remember.

You replied to a 'stupid post' with an even more stupid response. Tell us why the guy who slated Ewing's credentials as a journalist is in your words: '100% WRONG'

If not then I'll go with your reasoning and that you're 100% wrong and he's absolutely chronic in his chosen field.

So by saying it's the end of the subject, you agree that Ewing Grahame is a very poor journalist?

Damn I missed that, not in a very good mood this morning and have my negativity blinkers on. Now it's been pointed out though I have a wee wry smile on my puss. Do you remember anything about the squirrel incident on CTO? Was it that journo Ewing who was outed then? Moody wee fvcker as far as I remember.

I can mind comments about squirrel, but not what his real name was. Think I missed the actual outing.

Three and a half months of this is enough to weld on anyone's negativity blinkers.

Can ticketus accept a CVA and still chase Whyte for the personal guarantees? Surely if they accept a CVA they are accepting to write off the amount owed and take whats offered?

Does anyone know the answer to this?

CTO is the acronym for compulsory treatment order.

This is a provision under the terms of the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003.

A CTO allows for the detention of a person (subject to them meeting a number of criteria) in hospital for a period of up to six months (and further periods of 6 then 12 months thereafter as considered appropriate) , or, alternatively, confers powers to treat someone on a compulsory basis in the community.

Seems apt somehow....

I think what he is stating is : I am an arrogant ass who believes I can deride opinion without supplying fact or reason as to why you are wrong.

But hey .. that's only my opinion.

You are 100% correct and that is an end to it.

Well almost an end to it, he's a keech journo on top of that.

If you look at the companies house records there is definitely a newco about. My recollection is though that this was done with the agreement of the creditors as opposed to being forced upon them. This agreement seems to have appeased the authorities enough to have allowed the history to have been transferred.

Transfer 'history' without the liabilities = asset stripping.

Exactly what the dodgy geezers like Miller & Green want to do, but giving it different names/

Another bit of spin to quantum proportions.