Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol: not even 10am and we've seen a meltdown fantastic stuff. :lol:

Just the CVA stuff due today or anything else?

Today's the day Phil the Greek has a stroke which leaves him incontinent and speechless before he finally pegs it on the Jubilee holiday.

Today's the day Phil the Greek has a stroke which leaves him incontinent and speechless before he finally pegs it on the Jubilee holiday.

Finally! A Jubilee to celebrate! ;)

Italy gets a bad rap now and then for being corrupt, but at least they are honest about it.

At the moment they are dealing with match fixing and coming down hard on those involved. Yet our lot dither about like headless chickens.

Now today we have another rule being regarded as not really binding. There is no way now they can say they arent bending over backwards to help rankers. Its becoming embarrassing.

I love my club and country, but I will not being going back to support Scotland, or travel to away games (if/when) the Jags get into the SPL, until we get a root and branch change in the SPL and SFA.

A reformed Rangers shouldn't, morally, get into SFL3. And going non-league... whether that be Senior, Junior or Amateur... could invigorate pyramid progress.

Invigorate?

It'll make it go like a fucking rocket!

I only saw Tom Johnstone and Cumnock secretary George Morton? What was Ogilvie doing?

He was part of the "walk down the line and shake the hands" group at the start, and his name was read-out at the end so I assume he was there too.

He's been a several other AFA finals, e.g. he presented trophies at one of the SYFA finals days.

Tom Johnstone - walking toward Stadium House during added-time with gold-n-silver ribbons in hand :lol: - got barracked from Shotts fans over their fixtures...

... which is a bit harsh as he's not responsible for WR competitions!!

Rules are rules, unless you're the currants! http://www.telegraph...ter-U-turn.html

Tbf... and this is true as well as being funny... they not be rules, more guidelines.

lamb.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The SFA have jumped through hoops to keep Rangers afloat and competing but Rangers still feel the need to fight the sanctions imposed, the sanctions which were created from nothing in an attempt to keep Rangers going when the rules called for expulsion or suspension. Now Rangers are being allowed to compete in a league when they do not have the required credentials to do so, still Fat Sally and the rest will be greetin that they are hard done by, I'm swung back to the 'just kill them off mood' again, it's beyond a joke they are really taking the piss with this court case and it's time for the launch keys to be turned on the nuclear option.

OK , I know this is very probably a wind-up but I'll post it anyway.

Tangerine Taysider says:

28/05/2012 at 8:40 am

7 0 Rate This

Apologies if this has already been posted on here (not seen from a quick scan). I saw this was posted on Aberdeen Mad yesterday evening:

Could the nuclear option be linked to money laundering?

“Lifted from another forum…

“Well I have been debating all afternoon whether or not I should post this but here goes. My best friend is a solicitor and works for the foreign office and has told me that South Africa have applied for international arrest warrants for Dave King and David Murray. The foreign office have so far rejected all calls for this as the police, HMRC and SOCA are investigating what they say is one of the biggest money laundering schemes Scotland has ever seen and believe they have a case under UK jurisdiction.

South Africa believe that King has laundered up to £100 million through the Murray Group but my pal says as of yet there is no reason to believe any of the money went through Rangers. The money that has went through the Murray group may have bounced of up to 20 ‘dummy’ companies in countries like Barbados, Zimbabwe, Brazil and Scotland and were set up to buy ore metals from each other even though each company had no physical ore deposits. They apparently have rock solid evidence of this that would implicate King, King’s mother and David Murray. They are arguing that the people supposedly in charge of Kings trust are in fact fictional people as so far they have been unable to trace any of the declared trustees.

SOCA (Serious Organised Crime Agency) have had forensic investigators combing through Murray International holdings accounts for 6 months now and the list of possible money laundering just keeps growing. MURRAY SPORTS LIMITED which IS associated with Rangers have declared assets of under £10,000 yet have received loans of up to £40 million. There is no evidence to suggest this involves Dave King but certainly may indite Murray and apparently (I really have been doubting this) some very high ranking officials with the former Bank Of Scotland. Llyods have handed dossiers over to SOCA and the Police that show historic accounts from BOS handling of Murray Internationals accounts. The dossiers contained documents that BOS and Murray thought had been destroyed but the ‘Carbon Copies’ that were used to copy the hard documents where not destroyed and were digitalised when Llyods took over BOS.

Murray and King have had an injunction put in place to stop media reports on this and an appeal has been lodged by a major news organisation.

As soon as I find out any more I will let you guys know. The guy is my best friend and I have no reason to not believe him as he is very high ranking in his position.”

Jesus H. Christ....If, however, this is true, Sir David Murray won't just be reverting back to plain old "David Murray - he'll more than likely be known as prisoner 1690 Murray, D. :blink:

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Damn, and there was I expecting some kind of reasoned reply.

Who are you? Why is there any need for me to explain anything to you?. Do you know Ewing? You got a reasoned reply to your first question. You are 100% wrong with your assumption. Get over it and move on

OK , I know this is very probably a wind-up but I'll post it anyway.

Tangerine Taysider says:

28/05/2012 at 8:40 am

7 0 Rate This

Apologies if this has already been posted on here (not seen from a quick scan). I saw this was posted on Aberdeen Mad yesterday evening:

Could the nuclear option be linked to money laundering?

“Lifted from another forum…

“Well I have been debating all afternoon whether or not I should post this but here goes. My best friend is a solicitor and works for the foreign office and has told me that South Africa have applied for international arrest warrants for Dave King and David Murray. The foreign office have so far rejected all calls for this as the police, HMRC and SOCA are investigating what they say is one of the biggest money laundering schemes Scotland has ever seen and believe they have a case under UK jurisdiction.

South Africa believe that King has laundered up to £100 million through the Murray Group but my pal says as of yet there is no reason to believe any of the money went through Rangers. The money that has went through the Murray group may have bounced of up to 20 ‘dummy’ companies in countries like Barbados, Zimbabwe, Brazil and Scotland and were set up to buy ore metals from each other even though each company had no physical ore deposits. They apparently have rock solid evidence of this that would implicate King, King’s mother and David Murray. They are arguing that the people supposedly in charge of Kings trust are in fact fictional people as so far they have been unable to trace any of the declared trustees.

SOCA (Serious Organised Crime Agency) have had forensic investigators combing through Murray International holdings accounts for 6 months now and the list of possible money laundering just keeps growing. MURRAY SPORTS LIMITED which IS associated with Rangers have declared assets of under £10,000 yet have received loans of up to £40 million. There is no evidence to suggest this involves Dave King but certainly may indite Murray and apparently (I really have been doubting this) some very high ranking officials with the former Bank Of Scotland. Llyods have handed dossiers over to SOCA and the Police that show historic accounts from BOS handling of Murray Internationals accounts. The dossiers contained documents that BOS and Murray thought had been destroyed but the ‘Carbon Copies’ that were used to copy the hard documents where not destroyed and were digitalised when Llyods took over BOS.

Murray and King have had an injunction put in place to stop media reports on this and an appeal has been lodged by a major news organisation.

As soon as I find out any more I will let you guys know. The guy is my best friend and I have no reason to not believe him as he is very high ranking in his position.”

Jesus H. Christ....If, however, this is true, Sir David Murray won't just be reverting back to plain old "David Murray - he'll more than likely be known as prisoner 1690 Murray, D. :blink:

Interesting, to put it mildly.

Who are you? Why is there any need for me to explain anything to you?. Do you know Ewing? You got a reasoned reply to your first question. You are 100% wrong with your assumption. Get over it and move on

Was it not you, Ewing, who had a meltdown on CTO a few years ago? Squirrel rings a bell for some reason, was that your user name? Don't meltdown on here anymore than you have already, this lot are far better at needling you than the CTO mob were.

Italy gets a bad rap now and then for being corrupt, but at least they are honest about it.

At the moment they are dealing with match fixing and coming down hard on those involved. Yet our lot dither about like headless chickens.

They really, really don't come down hard on match fixing.

The last scandal saw one team relegated a single division, and the rest reprieved with minor points deductions. None of the teams with points deductions ended up getting relegated.

What are you talking about? The post that started off this nonsense was somebody claiming that Ewing isn't a very good journalist, you jumped to the guy's defence but won't say why.

The SFA have jumped through hoops to keep Rangers afloat and competing but Rangers still feel the need to fight the sanctions imposed, the sanctions which were created from nothing in an attempt to keep Rangers going when the rules called for expulsion or suspension. Now Rangers are being allowed to compete in a league when they do not have the required credentials to do so, still Fat Sally and the rest will be greetin that they are hard done by, I'm swung back to the 'just kill them off mood' again, it's beyond a joke they are really taking the piss with this court case and it's time for the launch keys to be turned on the nuclear option.

Totally agree, I was more amused by the succulent promotion combined with the offer to buy something at exceptional value.