Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I wish. Any information I get tends to come from it though! It's an incredible source for a nerd like me, desperate to learn as much about this as possible. :ph34r:

Linky?

140 years of history.

They've lifted European trophies.

They have won over 50 titles.

They have lifted more domestic trophies than i care to research.

They have had hundreds of capped players and some pretty big names played for them.

They still have the Scottish record transfer fee paid.

After all this, the best thing about Rangers is this thread.laugh.gif

Heartwarming stuff.

Boycott list for MARS if they weren't there already.

post-9889-0-90396200-1338245889_thumb.jp

Taking the piss a bit isn't it....Bringing out a Limited Edition M&M's to celebrate the end of Rangers?

Get em quick before the Big Hoose guy waddles to the shops!

How ironic because peanuts is exactly what The Rangers will get for their squad when the transfer window opens.

Linky?

Rangers Tax Blog

There ye go. The actual blog posts are excellent, as are the 'comments'. I've lost many hours reading this blog, and can't claim to have read it all.

Definitely worth a look though if you're interested. They're WELL ahead of the mainstream media.

Boycott list for MARS if they weren't there already.

post-9889-0-90396200-1338245889_thumb.jp

Taking the piss a bit isn't it....Bringing out a Limited Edition M&M's to celebrate the end of Rangers?

Get em quick before the Big Hoose guy waddles to the shops!

:lol:

I'd like to see some jelly and ice cream flavoured skittles.

Have any of the P&B infiltrators on RM visited this thread yet?

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=221423

Nearly shit myself when I clicked on this. Don't know what will happen with those who are not members though I suppose you will just get a message saying you cannot visit this page. :lol::ph34r:

Nice to see I've got them wound up, and doing exactly the same thing I was complaining about to get my record low post on here laugh.gif

I've been using myself in a self-sacrifice role, while they concentrate on me then others can nip in and take advantage wink.gif

Oh, and for the record to any Rangers Media users, I hate Celtic just as much

Edited by GordieBoy80

Just to clear up any confusion for Rangers and Celtic fans:

Rangers, we hate you, and we're delighted to see that you're in catastrophic meltdown with each day providing more evidence that you've cheated your way through the past decade of Scottish football while buying into you're own bullshit. Celtic fans, we also hate you, don't even try to join in with our laughing at Rangers expense. We despise you just as much and actively hope that you are next in line into administration and the death knell.

Much love, rw89

cool.gif

I don't post much, don't really feel the need to most of the time to be honest. I've enjoyed this thread since it started WAY back.... and most of the time I can just laugh along with the posts... and there have been countless posts and comments in that ilk!!

BUT.... I'd just like to make my position clear here... (and it is just mine, not every Celtic fans... although a few may agree, or not).

I'm NOT joining in with your laughing at Rangers expense. It's not a collective thing for me. I am enjoying this just for the simple fact that a club that has cheated its way through the last couple of decades is finally getting what it deserves!

If you are enjoying it too, great. If not, so what? I don't need your validation, nor am I looking for it!

Any true Hoop would not tell another to f*** off, so have a good look at yourself !!!

I've been trying t catch up on this thread all night. Was going quite well up until around 10 pages ago when your posts became more frequent. Then my eyes started to hurt and my teeth began to itch.

So just for the record, I can confirm, in my eyes, you are definitely a true and proper 'hoop'.

I'd rather turn my arsehole inside out with a rusty coat hanger than read any more of your posts, so from this moment on, I'll be skipping merrily past anything with your name on it. Have a great day.....

140 years of history.

They've lifted European trophies.

They have won over 50 titles.

They have lifted more domestic trophies than i care to research.

They have had hundreds of capped players and some pretty big names played for them.

They still have the Scottish record transfer fee paid.

After all this, the best thing about Rangers is this thread.laugh.gif

Heartwarming stuff.

That's Tore Andre Flo isn't it...

laugh.gif

The RTC post of 22/5 is perhaps the most clarifying assessment of events as it stands. Nothing appears to have changed in the last week, other than Green and Doncaster using new smoke effects.

Oh and May 29th now. The money is still running out. Tick. Tock. :D

The problem with every single person involved in Scottish football, is that they cannot look beyond the next season. For the past 30 years all I've heard from anyone concerned with our game have been things like;

"This will help improve our game"

"This will help bring the fans in"

"This will give our clubs more money, allowing them to buy better players therefore improving our game"

"This will give our young players more chances to play"

"This will.................."

etc etc etc

And while all our "Football people" have been spewing this pish out, every other country on the planet (with the possible exception of England) have manged to improve their game. Thats the problem. This country has been held back because any plan to help improve the game, would need a level playing field for all, and that would never be allowed by the OF.

If we did change to an 18, or even 20 team SPL, with a level playing field for all, the football would improve, crowds would rise and the money would come back into our game. The only problem would be that it may take time, and that is something that a lot of people in our game wont put up with. If it cant be done within a single season, then it wont be done at all.

If/when "The Rangers" get whats coming to them, we must take this opportunity to change the whole structure of the game in this country. If we dont, we will just have done what we have been doing for the last 30 years, and thats "f**k All"

You do see some utter shit on this thread sometimes.