Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ranger used a legal tax avoidance scheme ......illegally. The verdict on the BTC has been delivered - and while we've not seen the documentation which led to that outcome, the weight of evidence already in the public domain is fairly conclusive. And theres more to come on the Souness matter, what does the E in EBT stand for?

I do admire your commitment to the cause, No8. But the evidence is overwhelming and while theres no verdict yet you must feel a little like you're trying to get a not guilty verdict for Anders Breivik

Yes, not just the E but receiving income from a football club while under contract to another, that's nuclear.

:lol:

Me and Seamus were reduced to slavering wrecks* in the afternoon round.

(* more so than usual)

AndyC is a nice big quiet guy...He never said a word until the 4th tee and then his first words ...'Some Pair O' Tits eh'...I couldn't hit the ball for laughing :D

It was a thoroughly enjoyable day out...Now while we are talking about Sporting Integrity. Imagine the guy who decided the handicaps winning :P

AndyC is a nice big quiet guy...He never said a word until the 4th tee and then his first words ...'Some Pair O' Tits eh'...I couldn't hit the ball for laughing :D

It was a thoroughly enjoyable day out...Now while we are talking about Sporting Integrity. Imagine the guy who decided the handicaps winning :P

Are you seriously trying to engage in banter after the last few hours of riling just about everyone you have engaged with ?

Go away, you inadequate.

Dunno. If i'm led to believe that exclusion from the scottish cup is too lenient, then its got to be suspension or expulsion from the league. My thoughts are it will be suspension for a year. Like someone else mentioned. Rangers will just go play glamour friendlies in that time, to recoup the costs.

If they were suspended by the SFA, they wouldn't be allowed to play friendlies. Not official ones against FIFA affiliated clubs anyway.

"The SPL remains the best supported league per head of population anywhere in Europe"

Neil Doncaster

What? Other leagues survive on lower relative attendances than Scotland? But, I thought we would die if we lost a single Rangers fan? This can't be right.

(* more so than usual)

A day (and night!!) fondly remembered. I was in DD's morning group. Dazzle packed in after about 6 holes to follow her! laugh.gif

I've followed the thread closely, read every single post, until today - I've been out at work, came back to check on The Great Love Of My Life Mark II (this thread) when I noticed I'd missed too many threads to read through. Which is my long-winded way of saying sorry if this has already been posted.

The latest BBC Rangers story is about the SFA accepting the court ruling. If I were Rangers, I'd be shitting myself at the following 2 statements:

"The right of appeal is now open to the Scottish FA through the Court of Session. However, by so doing, the very principles on which the Scottish FA - and, for that matter, Uefa and Fifa - are founded, namely football disciplinary matters being dealt with within its own jurisdiction, would be fundamentally compromised. "

and

"Therefore, it is our intention to accede to Lord Glennie's request and refer the matter back to the Appellate Tribunal, which will consider the remaining sanctions open to it. "

They wouldn't. Would they?

How did I miss that? Did they really say that? That is phuckin super!!!!

Are you seriously trying to engage in banter after the last few hours of riling just about everyone you have engaged with ?

Go away, you inadequate.

You are riled by someone posting their opinion on a message board ? Get a life FFS.

(* more so than usual)

Never mind the burd with the big tits (can't believe I just typed that) but Seamus actually exists as a sentient being and.......you've met him? What the fucking f**k? I assumed he was just an uber troll created by some bat-shit mad Celtic fan like Sir Roger Casement.

A day (and night!!) fondly remembered. I was in DD's morning group. Dazzle packed in after about 6 holes to follow her! laugh.gif

You lasted long into the night if i remember rightly...Thank God i chose not to drink as i would have been passed out on the floor by 8pm. I couldn't work the next day after Div spilled a can in the backseat...Not that he would remember. We really should have done it again

Never mind the burd with the big tits (can't believe I just typed that) but Seamus actually exists as a sentient being and.......you've met him? What the fucking f**k? I assumed he was just an uber troll created by some bat-shit mad Celtic fan like Sir Roger Casement.

Yup. He exists and was one half of the night time comedy duo!

ETA; The golf day/night.

Edited by keepitsafe

If they were suspended by the SFA, they wouldn't be allowed to play friendlies. Not official ones against FIFA affiliated clubs anyway.

Cheers. Wasn't aware of that.

In that case its unlikely they would survive a year of no income.

If such a punishment goes through before the CVA is denied or accepted, surely Green would just pull the CVA anyway and go the newco route, avoiding said punishment? In fact, I don't understand why they're going the CVA anyway....

I've played quite a few rounds with the bold Seamus. He is actually alright for one of them and got on well with everyone at the golf day..Infact everybody got on really well which led to it being such a good day out

A Scottish Cup ban would be pretty meaningless. They'd probably just use the free week to fly somewhere for a friendly match to make a few extra bob (which wouldn't be declared at customs on the way back)

No point in fining them, the SFA would never see the money.

What to do, what to do......

You took the words right out of my mouth! This is mental stuff!! :blink:

Tell us more about the great man!

You lasted long into the night if i remember rightly...Thank God i chose not to drink as i would have been passed out on the floor by 8pm. I couldn't work the next day after Div spilled a can in the backseat...Not that he would remember. We really should have done it again

3 of us did! Only me and (the now invisible) Knightswood Bear from the original day.

eta: I did make my work next day!

Edited by keepitsafe