Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

well done that man, have a greeny smile.gif

your next mission ,if you choose to accept it is .....

sabotage the cockwombles page......remember this message will self destruct with No8 in ten seconds laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Unfortunately, the last sabotage of Doncaster's page didn't even last 10 seconds! They were quick off the mark to remove the cockwomble reference!

I've only just read that myself and first thought was Whit the F#@K?

Its becoming more and more evident that despite what the party line being trotted out says, The preffered option is in fact Newco!

No one in there right mind would accept this farce of a CVA!

I for one would be prepared to accept the budgetary constraints and consequences of Scottish Football without this mob, it is the only way we can retain any dignity or integrity.

I don't understand how income from player sales can be assigned over to Sevco (as expressed by the CVA proposal).....................the PFA have said that player contracts would be null & void under a newco scenario, so at no time will Sevco hold 'ownership' of those player assets to sell - Sevco will not be buying the player rights along with Ibrox and the company goodwill should the CVA fail.

As you see above, I also believe that H&D should be holding any income from player sales for the creditor pot while Ranjurs are in administration. That means any sales before 12 July at the earliest.

The last time i looked on Follow Follow 95+% thought the SFL3 route was the way to go...Obviously that will have changed due to Greens CVA being reliant on being in the SPL but the Rangers support has been far from 'hysterical' over relegation

More drivel !

I thought your stance was that the only thing up for discussion was the last year ?

Now, I hope you'll excuse me being 'irate' :rolleyes: about you posting on a forum again when I say.............go away, you inadequate !

If you promise to go away, I'll promise to get a life 8)

Against who, though? If they aren't members of the SFA, and by extension under the UEFA and FIFA umbrella, no club which IS so affiliated would be ALLOWED to play them. This is one of the reasons so many charity/commemorative matches feature "Man Utd Legends" or "Celtic XI". Or so I believe, anyway - feel free to correct me.

Oh, and feel free to explain to me which clubs would find the slightest soupcon of "glamour" in a match against a proudly sectarian club which has cheated its home association and fellow clubs for decades? Whose attitude since their behaviour became known has shown not an iota of regret or intention to atone for their crimes, but have shown a breathtaking sense of entitlement at every opportunity. Oh yes, and whose "fans" will sing songs of religious and racial hatred, use public streets as urinals, and visit extreme physical violence on anyone who dares to suggest that "The Peepul" should behave like human beings?

It was answered before you. I'm not sure why you're having a go, i'm on your side ffs.

A Scottish slang term? I'd never heard it before this thread. Glaswegian perhaps?

I believe originating in the shipyards, "Haudit" meaning hold it and "Daudit" meaning hit it, possibly from a riveting team.

In summary, then, I would suggest to No. 8 that he bugger off to RM or FF, where he would no doubt find greenies (bluies?) for his hatstand statements. As a favour to the rest of us, could I suggest that cammy35, Kincardine, bearwithme, and bennett join him. Five of the rangers posters try their best to be "reasonable", or five examples of how important it is to cleanse Scottish football, and Scottish society, of this vile institution?

the king of pie and bovril has spoken! be off with ye!

:lol:

But there won't be. Because this isn't a typical 'in-house' scandal whereby the SFA could apply tricky sanctions like the registration ban, without actually getting rid of the club. And then the SPL could hum and haw before accepting thirty pieces of silver to put a Newco back in, relatively unscathed. The SFA now has to act under the scrutiny of FIFA, and the SFA's punishments will trump any act of self-preservation the Cockwomble can dream up.

I fail to see how FIFA would regard a Scottish Cup ban for a single year as being suitable punishment for a club who have taken their national association to a civil court, and have dragged the game into disrepute for their actions of the past decade. The SFA would have their balls collectively booted for it, and Regan knows this. The SFA will have to either suspend or expel Rangers from its membership. I'd say there's a much stronger chance of Charles Green showing he does do walking away in the near future, than Rangers getting out of this tightening noose.

Taking the SFA to the CoS was the suicidal move, which makes the Rangers fans' collective hubris at their 'victory' in court absolutely fucking delicious.

post-11540-0-23960500-1338497601_thumb.p

I really do hope you're right. We're reliant then on FIFA taking no prisoners when it comes to dealing with Rangers (& the SFA's handling of Rangers) and the only problem with that is I've never really had much time for FIFA in the past. Although all the right noises have been made over these past couple of weeks. I won't properly celebrate until the nail is in the coffin but reading posts like this don't half get me looking like this.

:thumsup2:D

The last time i looked on Follow Follow 95+% thought the SFL3 route was the way to go...Obviously that will have changed due to Greens CVA being reliant on being in the SPL but the Rangers support has been far from 'hysterical' over relegation

Out of interest what is your opinion on the fact that the SFA may terminate Rangers' membership?

But there won't be. Because this isn't a typical 'in-house' scandal whereby the SFA could apply tricky sanctions like the registration ban, without actually getting rid of the club. And then the SPL could hum and haw before accepting thirty pieces of silver to put a Newco back in, relatively unscathed. The SFA now has to act under the scrutiny of FIFA, and the SFA's punishments will trump any act of self-preservation the Cockwomble can dream up.

I fail to see how FIFA would regard a Scottish Cup ban for a single year as being suitable punishment for a club who have taken their national association to a civil court, and have dragged the game into disrepute for their actions of the past decade. The SFA would have their balls collectively booted for it, and Regan knows this. The SFA will have to either suspend or expel Rangers from its membership. I'd say there's a much stronger chance of Charles Green showing he does do walking away in the near future, than Rangers getting out of this tightening noose.

Taking the SFA to the CoS was the suicidal move, which makes the Rangers fans' collective hubris at their 'victory' in court absolutely fucking delicious.

I just got that wee surge of adrenalin again, the one that says something exciting is about to happen, yeeeeeeehaaaahhhhh.

Excellent work here VT. Much better than your usual pish.

Suck on this one, Iceland is, tec tonically, both in North America and in Europe.

Just wait, it'll be one or another soon enough(in geological terms)tongue.gif Edit for my dumbness It'll be in biggrin.gifboth!

Edited by Heidthebaw

I don't mind the Rangers posters on here, in the main.

They are miles more sensible than those I meet down the pubs, and planets away from the fans who turn up at Tannadice supporting the soon to be gone Ibrox side.

See the BBC site saying Whittaker can go for £850,000: what formula was employed to arrive at that figure? biggrin.gif

no8 ignored my female players theory , funny thatwink.gif

He also ignored my posts on limiting the number of players over the age of 21 in an SPL matchday squad being ageist ;)

It was answered before you. I'm not sure why you're having a go, i'm on your side ffs.

No offence meant - sorry if it came over that way. It was more of an "If anyone can tell me why these b*****ds deserve anything other than an extremely painful death..." kinda thing. Mea culpa.