Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Green has a clause that if the cva fails, he gets to buy Ibrox and Murray Park for £5.5million? Surely that should be sold to achieve maximum cash for the creditors?

Yes, amazingly in this whole of this near 1500 page thread, you are the only one who has mentioned this as being odd ^_^:P

If Reg Brealey is involved, I explode. Blood and spunk everywhere.

Saints supporting Herald journalist Graeme Macpherson said on Twitter he'd asked Brealey last week and he said no. And Reg is nothing but an honest man...

If I recall correctly, the elderly Saints fan interviewed in the documentary 'Love Street Blues' said that if you shook hands with BREALEY you'd better check the number of your fingers immediately thereafter.

After BREALEY was chased from St Mirren, the BREALEY/PEDEN team arrived at Notts County and tried a takeover there. I posted a copy of the LSB video down to the guys at Notts, they got 50 copies made up which went round the supportes clubs and pubs, and BREALEY & co disappeared from there too.

Oh please, please, pretty please, let Reg & co be part of the Green Gang.

Edited by Wokcomble

My dad, a Baptist-to-RC convert was refused a job at DCT in the 70s when they had an open secret anti-RC policy. If they'd asked which school he'd gone to he'd have been fine but they asked which church he went to THEN.

They were still up to that malarkey until fairly recently. (Who knows, maybe they still are?) I went there for an interview in the late 90s / early 00s. Before the interview even started, they handed me a form and left me in a room to fill it in. It basically requested me to declare my religion as well as to give details of any churches I had attended at any time and any positions I had held within any relious organisation. I handed them a blank form back. Needless to say, I didn't get the job. Thank god! Dunno if that was the deciding factor but it can't have helped. Shower of bampots! You'd have thought that kind of stuff was illegal. :angry:

Anyway, I have heartily boycotted their range of shite ever since. Probably the most effortless moral stance I've ever adopted :D

I've seen figures flying aboots that £3.5million over the summer break before they even kick a ba if allowed to play on the opener 2012/13. Better question is why H&D didn't punt some big earners months ago rather than accept short-term wage cut with golden "cheerios". How many millions did that cost the creditors?

Its the only Administration ever, ever without 1 single redundancy for a company that leaks £1m a month

Could it be because Whytey told them admin up to a max of 500K and out of admin before 31/3? Only the idea of racking up a multi-million pound bill got too much for them and by then it was too late. Too many succulent lamb dinners to pay for.

Edit. Correct that. I'm beginning to reckon that H&D have been working with HMRC rifgt from the start and have been given the task of bringing doon the Big Hoose. :lol:

Edited by WeeHectorPar

I heard a rumour Motherwell will have to go part time if Rangers are booted out the league.

Anyone else heard this? Do you think any other SPL clubs would have to go the same way?

Edit to add: Im not trolling, I genuinely heard this.

Edit to add: Dont shoot the messenger.

Edited by Cammy35

Aye, but it's out of stock, surely.............

Today the dog top, tomorrow........8)

Meanwhile, some of them are finally seeing sense and realising the type of player they can realistically afford.

Assuming we steer our way back in to being a proper club again, the next step is for some of our support to take a reality check. If we have no European and unless we have an owner with deep pockets, then our club will be run in a fiscally tight manner. The income we generate will be spent and nothing more.

For me that means we are looking at a maximum wage for players of around £12-£15 per week and overall a significantly smaller wage bill than we seen even in the last years of Walters tenure.

I've seen figures flying aboots that £3.5million over the summer break before they even kick a ba if allowed to play on the opener 2012/13. Better question is why H&D didn't punt some big earners months ago rather than accept short-term wage cut with golden "cheerios". How many millions did that cost the creditors?

Its the only Administration ever, ever without 1 single redundancy for a company that leaks £1m a month

Nothing. If they were punted earlier they would have walked for nothing. They are not getting golden cheerios they are subject to a new exit clause on their contract which means they can go at a reduced fee.

I heard a rumour Motherwell will have to go part time if Rangers are booted out the league.

Anyone else heard this? Do you think any other SPL clubs would have to go the same way?

Much better to be playing part-time that not playing at all (if you get my drift).

bye bye Rangers, it was nice knowing you (no it wasn't actually). :)

Cheers for the background info lads.

So I've learnt that Div is a media whore and I am Jojo/Captain Sensible/Stuart Cosgrove.

Least I know where I stand.

As someone else has said, I wish Cosgrove could somehow become the 'official voice of the masses'. He and Cowan are the only voices out there who don't sook the collective old firm ring.

They posted a huge profit this year, won decent prize money and qualified for the champions league. They have no high-earners and very little debt if any either.

Frankly, I don't believe a word of it !

The only club that's in any immediate danger is Kilmarnock, and even if push came to shove, full-time football would continue even in administration.

You're probably right.

You might also find hearts and hibs amalgamating and going into the juniors, north sea oil running out and the cost of a plain loaf soaring.

how will the Ranjurs support a full- time Club in SFL3 and maintain the fixed assets of Ibroke and Murray's folly pray tell?

My 2nd Div club train on their one pitch or at the public park, yet you, FF, RM say you could take 3rd div easy and want it with full-time and absorb theHUGE fixed costs with Ibroke full watching Peterhead or Annan game - No8. told us it was 98% of FF for 3rd.

Be honest bitte - is this pish n bluster?

Edited by Claymores