Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It would depend on the length of the suspension. They could suspend Rangers until the first day of the season which would mean no money from pre-season friendlies and no match practice for the players. TBH i would think the Cup ban would be more hard hitting than that

How about suspension until the 12th of never?

It wasn't made up on the hoof, it's in the Scottish Cup rules (Rule 39.1).

"39.1 Any club, official, player, or other person, who infringes any of these Rules, shall

be liable to a fine, censure, suspension, order to replay a match (in the case of a

club), ejection from the Competition (in the case of a club) and/or any such other

sanction(s) as specified within these Rules.

The Board, or such Standing Committee or committee or sub-committee as

determined by the Board, is empowered to consider and determine any allegations

of infringement of these Rules and to impose such sanction(s), as specified within

these Rules, as it considers appropriate in order to deal justly with the case in

question except where the sanction for a specific infringement is mandatory. In

particular (but without prejudice to the generality):

(b) where a club is found to have named within an Official Team Line a player who is

not eligible to participate in the relevant match in the Competition pursuant to the

Registration Procedures and/or the disciplinary Procedures, then such club will

be ejected from the Competition. Neither the Board nor the Secretary shall be

entitled to waive or modify the application of this Rule in any circumstances."

Dunfermline should have been put out of the competition. But let's not be deflected.

My point is that the larger the club, the less likely the SFA are to come down heavily upon them. And Rangers are one of the two largest clubs.

My point is that the larger the club, the less likely the SFA are to come down heavily upon them. And Rangers are one of the two largest clubs.

''Were'' ma boy, ''were''........

''The view'' is a Dundee band. Thats as close as you'll get wae that troll.

The quote is from someone who makes cash outa getting people into the EPL cashcow. It has no bearing on Lennons opinion.

Maybe so but, given the mess at the moment, a bad statement to make.

Tongue in cheek maybe?

Still shouldn't have said it.

To be fair he has a point in this particular instance - just cos the Croatian FA have grown a pair doesn't mean the SFA will, but we can but live in hope. Bear in mind they have suspended a team for not paying for a player - only about 1% of Rangers current "crimes" - hopefully this is cited to the SFA when the time to wield the axe finally arrives

They have to if there are precedents being set elsewhere - the zeitgeist and all that. The Croats will have checked up with UEFA beforehand to make sure they can chuck out their biggest club in terms of support (plus two others) for what they've been doing (or rather not doing). There's a momentum on cracking down on financial cheats (eg. clubs in Turkey and Switzerland) and all the friends Rangers have in the SFA will not be able to save them this time.

Maybe so but, given the mess at the moment, a bad statement to make.

Tongue in cheek maybe?

Still shouldn't have said it.

Exactly.

Contrast and compare the two following statements.

Walter Smith’s fears for Scottish football if Old Firm are denied a move south

Rangers manager Ally McCoist fears for the livelihood of other SPL teams if his team don’t remain in the top flight next season.

Come on then.. Which one is it?

This Q will have been asked numerous times I am sure.....but there are 000's of pages, so I cannot be ersed looking back.

When is the decision on the big tax case due? Why is it taking so long and how on earth can creditors agree to a deal when this is unresolved??

This Q will have been asked numerous times I am sure.....but there are 000's of pages, so I cannot be ersed looking back.

When is the decision on the big tax case due? Why is it taking so long and how on earth can creditors agree to a deal when this is unresolved??

When is the decision on the big tax case due? 'soon'

Why is it taking so long? Angry Birds

how on earth can creditors agree to a deal when this is unresolved? They can't

you're welcome :D

OK so we still have smoke and mirrors galore at the moment again !.

IMO it doesn't matter what what punishments are being touted and dished about for the mighty Rangers 1872 because they are going to die after the FTT is concluded for sure ! AREN'T THEY ?.

What strikes me as another scam is the players sale money not going into any CVA pot ! so I can conclude that Nuff n Helps do not have the creditors interests at the core in getting as much of their money back as possible ! is this not illegal and if not why ?.

Smoke and mirrors flouted till the FTT verdict is in surely and all the SFA and SPL are doing is playing the game till they know what form or guise the Rangers will be playing in this coming seasons SPL.

I am more inclined to think more about what punishments/sanctions they are considering imposing on a newco gers than what meaningless punishments are being dished out NOW while the carcase still breathes.Surely irrelevant in the grand scale of things as the BTC will completely kill off the Rangers 1872 and all this current nonsense is just pointless administering sanctions/punishments that will ultimately be futile and never be implemented upon the Rangers.

Charles Greenback surely must have been there midweek to find out if a newco gers will be parachuted straight into the SPL plus whatever sanctions for his acquisition of the liquidated assets of Rangers 1872.And why is there only Greens proposal on the table to buy the liquidated Rangers ? surely the assets must be placed in an auction to the highest bidder and who has been subject to a fit and proper persons test !.

My opinion is there will be a newco Rangers for next season and the worst bit is plenty of pissed off and angry bears on the rampage next season.Now has the SPL and SFA put any plans forward just incase the ragers do decide to go loco on clubs they feel has been putting the proverbial boot in ?.

When is the decision on the big tax case due? 'soon'

Why is it taking so long? Angry Birds

how on earth can creditors agree to a deal when this is unresolved? They can't

you're welcome :D

http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/sport/opinion/big-tax-case-has-been-forgotten-its-about-to-return-with-interest.17641473

t

his is quite an interesting(if not too old) article

apparently this thread is an license to talk absolute shite as long as it's about rangers going out the game then? the sfa aren't going to expel rangers over this, they have already told the court of session that they view that as too harsh a punishment yet we have people on here who are sure it's going to happen and won't hear otherwise.

the other night before the thomson email revelation i was a '***' for saying they would be a load of shite. guess what? i was a *** for disagreeing that H&D would be removed asap about 4 times in the last month. guess what? i was *** for saying there would no criminal charges over this. guess what?

i think this whole thing will end with a newco playing in the spl with a one season points deduction, one season cup ban and 3 year euro ban. i think that would be pretty fair and please neither the ocrs on follow follow or the uberdiddies on here.

That sounds like a reasonable outcome for the offences to date.

And then will come the expulsion for the dual contracts.