Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I believe they went to the CoS rather than the CAS for a quicker decision, due to the time pressure they were under at the time. Not certain of this though.

So you concede that either was available? As SFA said, all Ranjurs had to do was say "we're taking this to abritration" as per the articles of Association you signed-up to by being a member.instead of conciously breaking the rules to take it to a Civil Court.

So you concede that either was available? As SFA said, all Ranjurs had to do was say "we're taking this to abritration" as per the articles of Association you signed-up to by being a member.instead of conciously breaking the rules to take it to a Civil Court.

Bored with this now, I'm watching my "Big Team" play the Germans.

Lol, I'm probably older than you.....

Btw 'inalienable right to hold those views' and 'appropriate venue for the airing of such views' makes you seem a bigot :)

Seriously, you are saying someone can hold whatever views they deem right, yet not air them :o ? I was wrong, a Fascist, not bigot. Are you 'sure' you are happy to see your big team die?

Well, if that's the case, your snappy rejoinder about people dying for your freedom twenty years before you were born is a bit wide of the mark.

And seriously, yes, I do believe that anyone can hold any view or opinion (subject to legality). That's what living in a free country is all about. See, humans being what they are, they respond to other humans.

If I were to hold a view, for example, that fat people were inherently stupid, that's my opinion. If I were to express that opinion to others, it would be likely that would garner reactions ranging from offence to an enquiry as to why I thought that way to an attempt to explain WHY I was wrong to think that way. Were I unable to provide support for my theory, I would be forced to admit, in the face of opposing views, that I may in fact be wrong and would proceed to question my own stance. If the best I could come up with was "they just are", and continued to hold my "thick fatties" view, then I would be ripe to start following an OF team. Just show my school tie, and get measured up for the appropriate nylon rags.

Hope this helps, but I'm not sure it will.

That I have been a Rangers supporter for 30 years.. my grandsons is 4 years and and supports Celtic and Hamilton Accies.. My first visit to Ibrox was 4 years ago.. On my 40th Birthday.. Rangers won 2-1.. I was astounded by the hatred coming from the Hearts fans.. To be honest the only other game I saw at Ibrox was Rangers v Motherwell.. The Motherwell support were amazing.. I have followed all these forums.. Pie and Bovril.. Kerry.. Rangersmedia.. HMRC got it so right yesterday.. Rangers football team should be free to carry on.. The rich businessmen who lived beyond their means will pay.. As will the players who took tax free payments.. i am a humble nurse and I know when my earnings go beyond £5000 I will be taxed.. I said to my other half.. Go after the Directors and individual players who ripped off HMRC.. I was so happy yesterday that HMRC decided to do just that.. And feel free to send your messages of hatred.. But remember HMRC have made a statement re individuals.. SPL and SFA must follow

shifty.gif

According to what is being reported today the sale to Green et al is still going ahead before the liquidators come in.

So what the hell is there going to be left to liquidate?

Duff and Phelps should be sent packing by the end of tomorrow instead of being allowed to let this sordid little deal pass through.

It stinks to the high heavens.

That I have been a Rangers supporter for 30 years.. my grandsons is 4 years and and supports Celtic and Hamilton Accies.. My first visit to Ibrox was 4 years ago.. On my 40th Birthday.. Rangers won 2-1.. I was astounded by the hatred coming from the Hearts fans.. To be honest the only other game I saw at Ibrox was Rangers v Motherwell.. The Motherwell support were amazing.. I have followed all these forums.. Pie and Bovril.. Kerry.. Rangersmedia.. HMRC got it so right yesterday.. Rangers football team should be free to carry on.. The rich businessmen who lived beyond their means will pay.. As will the players who took tax free payments.. i am a humble nurse and I know when my earnings go beyond £5000 I will be taxed.. I said to my other half.. Go after the Directors and individual players who ripped off HMRC.. I was so happy yesterday that HMRC decided to do just that.. And feel free to send your messages of hatred.. But remember HMRC have made a statement re individuals.. SPL and SFA must follow

Fair enough if you are a dedicated fan and sorry for being rude. It's just that a few RFC faithful have been on here in last pages spouting nonesense.