Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That I have been a Rangers supporter for 30 years.. my grandsons is 4 years and and supports Celtic and Hamilton Accies.. My first visit to Ibrox was 4 years ago.. On my 40th Birthday.. Rangers won 2-1.. I was astounded by the hatred coming from the Hearts fans.. To be honest the only other game I saw at Ibrox was Rangers v Motherwell.. The Motherwell support were amazing.. I have followed all these forums.. Pie and Bovril.. Kerry.. Rangersmedia.. HMRC got it so right yesterday.. Rangers football team should be free to carry on.. The rich businessmen who lived beyond their means will pay.. As will the players who took tax free payments.. i am a humble nurse and I know when my earnings go beyond £5000 I will be taxed.. I said to my other half.. Go after the Directors and individual players who ripped off HMRC.. I was so happy yesterday that HMRC decided to do just that.. And feel free to send your messages of hatred.. But remember HMRC have made a statement re individuals.. SPL and SFA must follow

Yup, you've won me over, all valid points.

Now, who do you normally post as or which rangers inbred forum have you come from?

That I have been a Rangers supporter for 30 years.. my grandsons is 4 years and and supports Celtic and Hamilton Accies.. My first visit to Ibrox was 4 years ago.. On my 40th Birthday.. Rangers won 2-1.. I was astounded by the hatred coming from the Hearts fans.. To be honest the only other game I saw at Ibrox was Rangers v Motherwell.. The Motherwell support were amazing.. I have followed all these forums.. Pie and Bovril.. Kerry.. Rangersmedia.. HMRC got it so right yesterday.. Rangers football team should be free to carry on.. The rich businessmen who lived beyond their means will pay.. As will the players who took tax free payments.. i am a humble nurse and I know when my earnings go beyond £5000 I will be taxed.. I said to my other half.. Go after the Directors and individual players who ripped off HMRC.. I was so happy yesterday that HMRC decided to do just that.. And feel free to send your messages of hatred.. But remember HMRC have made a statement re individuals.. SPL and SFA must follow

No, they MUST do nothing of the sort, the INDIVIDUALS decided to not pay tax, but the CLUB benefited to the detriment of those around them, they therefore gained an unfair competitive advantage over the teams around them, therefore the CLUB must be punished.

What a pile of fuckin shite. Your club didn't pay the taxes and ripped of other teams.It does not matter who was in charge at the time.The debt was run up by your club.I' getting fed up of the **** blaming everyone else. Most football debt at clubs was run up by the men at the top,that doesn't mean that we can all walk away from the debt and blame someone else.

I can't wait for your bigoted tax dodging scummy club to f**k off and die.

Guest Kincardine

If we take this "only the Laws of the Game" matter" idea to its conclusion, there will be no rules about transfers, registration, association etc. at all.

I have no problem with FIFA making 'rules' about 'transfers, registration, association etc.' However a particular FA's interpretation of those rules should be able to be held to scrutiny by a local court. What is wrong with that? They have been challenged before and found wanting.

I'm not challenging FIFA's role in organising football tournaments. This is a good thing. I am challenging their 'no civil court' dictat. This makes them cowardly or ignorant.

I am very angry and upset at what Teebear has posted, and I intend to compose a lengthy and tear-stained rejoinder as a result of these feelings.

And the Hearts supporters were vile.. I'm stunned that you think you are better than anyone else.. As a first time fan at Ibrox I was unable to bring my children along ever.. Because of the hatred displayed by the hearts fans

Cockwomble thread for this pish.

That I have been a Rangers supporter for 30 years

My first visit to Ibrox was 4 years ago

And the Hearts supporters were vile.. I'm stunned that you think you are better than anyone else.. As a first time fan at Ibrox I was unable to bring my children along ever.. Because of the hatred displayed by the hearts fans

Good, be sure to continue to stay away when your club dies.

if the hearts game was your first,why didn't you take your children along.or are you

a clairvoyant and knew the hearts supporters were going to be spewing hatred.

I smell shoite

Totally agree with this post.

The HMRC have taken the lead in ending the company side of Rangers and not holding the club to account for previous wrong doings, the SPL and SFA must now make the club side of Rangers start afresh, wipe the slate clean and forget about the past, including honours.

Time to choose Rangers, the past or your future?

I have no problem with FIFA making 'rules' about 'transfers, registration, association etc.' However a particular FA's interpretation of those rules should be able to be held to scrutiny by a local court. What is wrong with that? They have been challenged before and found wanting.

I'm not challenging FIFA's role in organising football tournaments. This is a good thing. I am challenging their 'no civil court' dictat. This makes them cowardly or ignorant.

Challenge away. Yer club cheated, broke the rules, and are now dead.

As a fan of my local team who has followed them through thick and thin for as long as I can remember - I am better than you.

I hope this helps clarify the situation for you.

Edited by Haters Gonna Hate

Well, if that's the case, your snappy rejoinder about people dying for your freedom twenty years before you were born is a bit wide of the mark.

And seriously, yes, I do believe that anyone can hold any view or opinion (subject to legality). That's what living in a free country is all about. See, humans being what they are, they respond to other humans.

If I were to hold a view, for example, that fat people were inherently stupid, that's my opinion. If I were to express that opinion to others, it would be likely that would garner reactions ranging from offence to an enquiry as to why I thought that way to an attempt to explain WHY I was wrong to think that way. Were I unable to provide support for my theory, I would be forced to admit, in the face of opposing views, that I may in fact be wrong and would proceed to question my own stance. If the best I could come up with was "they just are", and continued to hold my "thick fatties" view, then I would be ripe to start following an OF team. Just show my school tie, and get measured up for the appropriate nylon rags.

Hope this helps, but I'm not sure it will.

Not really, it just shows that your and the majorities views on freedom are different.

Your view is that Celtic fans in the main are as bad as them, you are a 10000000000000000 times wrong yet I guarantee you won't change opinion as you are a bigot ;), thats the way it is.

Your (subject to legality) clause is pish, sounding like bennett.

Again, Scotlands 'freedom' has not been threatened in centuries, yet you maintain people died for it...wowsers. 2nd WW at a push, maybe, the rest died fighting for a foreign power. Wiki 'Gallowglass', that is the way Scots have been, mercenaries.

Yet did you stay and better our country? No, you fecked off and are sniping over the border. Rich comparison, yeah?

But they don't just arrange football tournaments. For example, the global transfer system is governed by FIFA - and not by local laws. That's why when legal challenges have arrived against the system - Bosman, Webster, foreigner limits - through the courts, they are such massive news, and FIFA has to adjust.

But none of these challenges have fundamentally challenged what stares us all in the face: in any other industry it simply isn't legal for employers to bind employees to multi-year contracts without escape. This wouldn't be tolerated outside of the entertainment industry. FIFA run this transfer and registration system. It's open to revision, theoretically, only via internal politics. Nobody's yet challenged it in the courts. Bosman was the first step, Webster was the second, but there are still tens of thousands left to go.

tl;dr version is that if a club/player/agent/whoever wants to challenge FIFA's primacy over local employment law, they will be ending football as we know it. That's why nobody's done it yet - because the current system is a nice little earner for most involved. That's why the "scrutiny" argument, coming from Rangers, is disingenuous. They are more than happy - delighted, really - to comply with association rules when it suits them, because their business model depends on it. If "scrutiny" is to be applied, suddenly all of their players are free to hand in two weeks' notice, just as can you or I, and go where the money's better.

You seem decent TeeBear but you need to make sure your grandson chooses the mighty Accies over Celtic, if only so he gets to experience the occasional thrill of a local derby.

Edited by Montague Withnail