Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fecking hell mun, it was the ' House of Stuart'........

Grew up in a wee town yet when going to the secondary school you knew which primary someone had gone to by their name....

Stuart - tarrier

Stewart - currant

I wis educated in a wee toon wi a fort and a papermill and the only Stewarts we knew were tinkers.

oh its investigate.. You should maybe get spelling lessons

Does the period key on your laptop have a stutter or something? It's a bit rich pulling someone up for spelling when you seem to think... punctation... works....like this.

The person who put the transfer imbargo on rangers is shutting down a care home.. Arran house..Cause he is not even remotely good at this.. Oh and I got a cheque for the thousand pound owed.. I could have phoned the sun.. But I didnt

Another poor alias.

By the way, why hasn't Div removed the Rangers option from the team you support yet?

In what way is a footballing punishment for activities related to football "a business issue"?

You weren't contesting that you should have been punished, you were contesting the choice of punishment. The choice of punishment was a footballing one - namely preventing you from registering players.

Don't you think it is both a business and a football punishment?

I would argue that a transfer embargo is a restraint of trade issue as well as a footballing punishment.

Because that crassly self-harming "victory" is all you stupid orcs have left to nurse your pathetic egos with - "We beat the SFA!", at the very time they were bending the rules to let you away with it - a transfer embargo on a club without a cent to its name was like putting a celibacy clause in the contract of a harem eunach.

But oh no, no one's allowed to tell "Ra Peepel" what to do. So in a mullish display of "we'll show them who runs the show", they took it to court, thus ensuring FIFA's intervention especially after the SFA decision was overturned.

It will cost them perhaps their place in Scottish football in the end, but they'll be able to kid themselves on for a few months it still makes them Billy Big Baws... until the months go by, and seeing Scottish club football and the rest of the world continuing happily without them, and perhaps they'll start to finally feel like the immature arseholes they truly are.

Nah, who am I kidding. Some fannyspangles never learn, and the spangliest fannies on the planet are those supporting Rangers.

TEAM: Other

I've made my point.

Mate in the work lives in Rutherglen. tells me Goram is so skint he works a Saturday shift til 2pm behind the bar of a local pub, who have a rangers supporters bus leaving from there.

Works well for the fat jake bigot. Pub gives him beer money and so do the fans.

Apart from when the hearts played rangers.. We won 2-1 on my birthday.. This thread is full of evil.. Hope my kids/ grandkids

never google and pick this thread up.. Evil.. From a nurse

I've guessed it - you are really Leggo - your wonderings gave you away - how are those pish stained brown y-fronts working out for ye?

I win the P&B £5 prize for guessing the Celebrity Orc

You must be sick and/or thick in the head to have typed the parts in bold dry.gif

'Cos I don't maintain to the West Coast Prod must be a Unionist shit? Feck off wae yer Ayrshire shit.

I wis educated in a wee toon wi a fort and a papermill and the only Stewarts we knew were tinkers.

Prods to a man ;)

I can't keep up with the pace of this thread. But in case it hasn't been posted, i'm not sure anyone should be voting this club in or out of the SPL until the full facts are known.

Problem with that is basically this... a transfer-of-share is, surely, far more likely to be approved partway through a season than between seasons. And things don't (by any means) have to get resolved in the next few weeks if heels are dragged. Official CVA vote is tomorrow but then there's a cooling-off period?, and liquidation can take a long time. Wanting to wait may put them in a stronger position.

Fecking hell mun, it was the ' House of Stuart'........

Grew up in a wee town yet when going to the secondary school you knew which primary someone had gone to by their name....

Stuart - tarrier

Stewart - currant

You must be sick and/or thick in the head to have typed the parts in bold dry.gif

And yet again, I have to thank my new friends from down the '77 - I was beginning to think it was just me!

And "wunfellaff", any pretence you may have had to being a "decent" fan has just fallen by the wayside. Dear me, keep them on the line long enough, and sooner or later......laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif