Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They don't.. Rangers have done nothing.. The suits have.. Watch this space

What's the weather like on your planet?

I assume then that when Rangers won these endless trophies funded by the ill gotten financial advantage you didn't celebrate because Rangers didn't win the trophies, the suits did?

I am a nurse.. And this thread has been.. from observation.. Evil

Not as evil, manipulating, fraudulent and cheating as the club you support with their vile bigoted fans who think they are ra peepul when, as a matter of fact, they're a bunch of low brow individuals with no morals, manners or sense of decency.

Personally, I believe that they will find a way around it. However, I can't see how HMRC would feasibly accept any deal when there are still assets which can be sold off to at least partly repay them.

However, I feel they'll be stripped clean and start again, though this has undoubtedly tarnished them irreversibly and they will always carry the burden of being cheats and tax dodgers around their necks. Anyone who believes that Rangers will come out the other side of this and be stronger is seriously deluded.

I know quoting yourself is considered 'uncool', but I refer you to page one, and post number two of this glorious thread. I called HMRC knocking back a CVA 4 months ago, and a day before administration.

Chick Greene could have saved a few hundred grand on a CVA by just asking me. :D

If I didnt pay my taxes.. I'd be fecked.. Another unemployed no nothing feck

I'm confused - are you saying I am unemployed? What makes you think that?

Is it the way that I spell words properly? Is it my correct use of grammar? Is it because I have not felt the need to lower myself to crass insults?

:unsure:

I'm confused - are you saying I am unemployed? What makes you think that?

Is it the way that I spell words properly? Is it my correct use of grammar? Is it because I have not felt the need to lower myself to crass insults?

:unsure:

Get with the times, we're all unemployed as were posting on this thread and spending time on P&B.

TeeBear almost at 40 posts.... now let's try something.

1. Print out all TeeBear's posts.

2. Cut posts into individual words (ignoring stuttering fullstops)

3. Give resultant scraps to infinite monkeys.

4. Await assembly of words into at least ONE coherent sentence.

5. Don't hold yer breath.....

Absolutely. By my count there are currently 5 opportunities for Rangers to be killed off/kicked out the SPL/suspended from football/kicked out altogether

1) SPL vote on the transfer of share

2) SFA vote on transfer of membership

3) SFA appellate tribunal punishment

4) SPL punishment for dual contracts

5) SFA punishment for dual contracts

Thats a hell of a lot of bullets for the newco to dodge, but who would bet against them doing so?!

Maybe it has already been mentioned,but will numbers 3-5 no longer need to come into play.As these were punishments for the oldco...and as they will no longer exist i can't see how the SFA can bring actions against the new club.

Sanctions for a newco,yes Punishment for the oldco,no.

Couldn't afford a solicitor..

It might have been a worthwhile investment - given those wage arrestments that were actioned that were ( off course ) no responsibility of yours.

rangers fan - spends money he doesn't have - creditor wants his cash - court action - rangers fan claims injustice etc etc etc .

Where have I heard this before? :lol: :lol:

Maybe it has already been mentioned,but will numbers 3-5 no longer need to come into play.As these were punishments for the oldco...and as they will no longer exist i can't see how the SFA can bring actions against the new club.

Isn't it the case that if you transfer the OldCo over to NewCo, you transfer the sanctions over as well?

NewCo just means they aren't accountable for any financial wrongdoing, IE the BTC, but can still be punished for EBTs and Double contracts in a sporting sense.

I'm sure I read this, apologies if I'm wrong.

Edited by djchapsticks

The club/fans would love Rangers in any event.. The suits took the money.. Oh it was 20 years out of 140 mind..Minus the 20 years.. How many titles did your club win?? answer honestly x

But Rangers used that money to give themselves an unfair advantage over the other clubs, all the way from Dundee United down to East Stirlingshire, they had an unfair advantage over every club in Scotland and that's not right.

Spot on Kyle. This is really, really unpleasant stuff. People demand to know why Rangers fans aren't on the forum to defend/apologise, but then when some do show up, they get nothing but abuse. Its been this way for years on this forum, and its fucking disgusting. Too many people have this assumption that all OF fans are gloryhunting bigots, and then behave like absolute animals to them. That guy, from what I read, did absolutely nothing wrong, and yet he was hounded, purely because he was a Rangers fan. Over the last couple of days, I've formed the opinion that some of the non OF fans on here really need to take a look at themselves.

Yes, Rangers deserve to die. I bought the Sun AND the Record today, just for the front pages. Yes, they need to get humped down to the lower divisions. And yes, their club cheated, stole and lied for years. Oh, and yes, they have quite a lot of absolutely fuckwitted fans and some unpleasant sectarian/political associations. However, that doesn't mean all their fans are bigots, and it doesn't mean that new posters deserve the abuse they are getting.

Pish. He's an OF fan. There is very little he can say, especially with the lynch mob in full swing. I've disagreed with Kincardine's opinions before, but he's also hardly a knuckle dragging bigot.

If you're a sensitive soul then you're not really going to last too long on an internet forum, so either give it back or GTFO.

As for being called a bigot, you usually find that the people so outraged and obsessed with accusing all OF fans of bigotry don't really get the irony of it all.

Mentioned, yes it's been mentioned about 100 times. The perceived 'wisdom' (and on this occasion I think it is correct) is that a condition of SPL/SFA membership for the newco is that sanctions/investigations will carry over.