Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh your an unemployed w**k.. Cant get a job.. Busy wanking cause no one wants you.. thats why you have so many posts.. unemployed w**k

Potty mouth.

You're

Can't

That's

Edited by dave.j

The BBC evening news reported that their history is now GONE because they were liquidated and that said company will cease to exist.

But I'm sure the newco supporting fuckwits will still bang on about 54 titles an still counting.

And even if the dual contracts have titles stripped from the oldco the shagnasties will still bang on about 54 titles.

And I'm sure they will incorporate their lost 140 year history by saying 141 years and still going coz they are thick as shit.

Now the stupid fucktards will have to fork out for a new strip as well with the new newco emblem :lol:.

It's really rather simple. The entity Rangers FC with its 54 titles etc. will cease to exist. Green (or whoever) will buy some of that old entity's assets. These will include premises etc. He cannot buy history. (To labour the point, what if the administrators tried to sell off title to the individual titles. 'What am I bid for a ECWC? A UEFA final? The 1896 Glasgow Cup?' Maybe I should start a fund to buy a Scottish Cup or League Cup for my club. Ridiculous.) So whatever he and fans of the new club may argue it would be a completely new entity that just happens to play at Ibrox (or the Ryanair stadium or whatever it will be known in future), happens to play in blue, inappropriately has 5 stars on its badge, etc etc. Rangers are gone, irrespective of whether a newco appears in the Premier League, SFL3, a junior league or the Govan and District pub league.

I know the lad was a Rangers fan, but jeezo, he was hardly a knuckle dragger :lol:

This thread is akin to a lynch mob sometimes, chasing out anyone who dear speak up for their club. Poor guy.

Initially, I'd say I 100% agree with you. However, having seen more then one very decent person frequent RM and give a perfectly reasoned and balanced debate as to why other fans of other clubs would not be happy with the status quo being maintained, only to be hit with a barrage of sectarian abuse and subsequently banned, then I'd say all's fair.

For the record, I did think the boy was ok, and he probably wasn't a knuckledragging bigot, but then guilt by association applies in these circumstances. ;)

Oh your an unemployed w**k.. Cant get a job.. Busy wanking cause no one wants you.. thats why you have so many posts.. unemployed w**k

Get the papers. Get the papers. Get the papers. Get the papers.

Another poor alias.

By the way, why hasn't Div removed the Rangers option from the team you support yet?

Div? big team - Rangers ;)

First time poster.. tonight.. A nurse.. Almost anyone who posts on this thread are evil unemployed people who take my taxes.. to post this much you couldnt work.. Get a job :)

You, IMO are one nauseating self righteous barsterd what would you know about the employment status of almost everyone on here?

, a helluva lot of ppl have tablets/smartphones and can post from wherever they are in the country and that includes work

just typical of the "wasting tax payers money " brigade

REMEMBER IT WAS YOUR CLUB WHO "STOLE" MILLIONS OF POUNDS OF TAX mad.gif

Guest Kincardine

But in terms of how the competition itself is actually run, it isn't at all difficult to understand why allowing local courts to make decisions which would override those laid down in the contracts that clubs sign would cause chaos. For all this talk of "mickey mouse courts" and whatever, Rangers broke a contract. If they were a normal business, you'd suppose that the courts would consider such a breach to be grounds for the SPL / SFA to summarily tear up their membership.

The Rangers case was different. It wasn't about the decision but the punishment. The SFA panel imposed a sanction beyond that which they were allowed to do. Why on earth should we not have had recourse to The Court of Session?

OK so maybe, as a result, we'll face bigger sanctions. That's fine, but there is a serious point. Clubs maybe sign up to FIFA's rules but, on the other hand, the decisions of individual FAs surely must be held to scrutiny.

Only downside to the #notopieandbovril campaign is the infamy and subsequent influx of unmitigated spackers.

I like them, they'll pass the time until Green's "Rangers are no longer a viable business prospect, I'll let you know where I stand, I'm out"

1339620278[/url]' post='6332928']

Mate in the work lives in Rutherglen. tells me Goram is so skint he works a Saturday shift til 2pm behind the bar of a local pub, who have a rangers supporters bus leaving from there.

Works well for the fat jake bigot. Pub gives him beer money and so do the fans.

I'm sure he owns that pub.

First time poster.. tonight.. A nurse.. Almost anyone who posts on this thread are evil unemployed people who take my taxes.. to post this much you couldnt work.. Get a job :)

^^ VL

I'm from Lanarkshire and had a Rangers supporting family. I just thought I was incredibly lucky to have a football team on my doorstep and that I should forget about a Glasgow side and support Hamilton Accies. You are allowed to go against the family, it's not Sicily!

I am exactly the same,i have a family of blue noses,even the wife and kids all follow Rangers.They have given me pelters for no end of years now :o My turn now i think ;)

How can H&D and Green have such a lack of understanding of basic TUPE?

If I were Green I'd be soiling myself that Steven Whittaker wants to transfer over for £25k a week :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, has the What |Day Does Green Walk Away Sweepstake started yet?

If I were a Rangers fan I would be very worried about this basic misunderstanding of the law. Makes me wonder whether he is just in it for the money. Some free shares which he can then flog to the fans and walk away with a huge profit. Wish I could afford to subscribe to the newco :)