Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am not expecting the top players to be sold for millions. Did i say that? If i did it was a slip of the keyboard...I mean we will bring in quite a bit from selling what is left of our squad. I am sure some will transfer over and we obviously we wont be able to afford their wages so will sell them and replace them with lower league players. Whatever way it turns out i am sure we will make a sizable profit in the transfer market over the next 2 transfer windows.

Maybe not, but your use of the words "we will rake in quite a bit" clearly inferred that. In reality, the only players who will transfer across to the newco are those without any real value - youth players or those at the fag end of their careers - the rest will take the opportunity that the voiding of their contracts presents to sign for Clubs in England and elsewhere thus reaping in large signing-on fees with their agents also profiting of course. Now that Rangers FC 1872 is finally dead, perhaps you should take the opportunity to reflect on why the vast majority of fans of 'diddy' Clubs like mine detested Rangers FC and all they stood for.

Finally, I would take the opportunity to say that - as some others have already commented - I have respect for you for coming onto P&B to put forward your views which, for the most part, were sensible and spoken from the heart. You will be most welcome to join us when the Bhoys get into similar difficulties which I suspect wil be sooner rather than later. :lol: :lol:

Edited by Mabawsa_Ritchie

Cheers, can you edit your post to remove Dons CTO address please? Don't want him to think I'm being malicious.

Done

"Sink us and we'll sink" Is the best bit.

Toffee Butterkist at the ready.

suicide-watch-t-shirt.png

According to "another" site, the former trading name of the H*ns was "The Rangers Football Club PLC".

It is being suggested that the new name proposed by Hughie is almost identical to the old name and will therefore be rejected by Companies House and HMRC.

Yet another fvck-up by Captain Green and the Mysterons ?

I doubt it's that big an issue - the various recincarnations of English clubs are mostly variations on the original theme. Perhaps they might insist on adding "(2012)"

1339670016[/url]' post='6334648']

Don't be ridiculous:

1. The players could walk away for free under TUPE

2. If they don't and you are not in SPL then the club will HAVE to get rid of them. Who in their right mind would pay millions in a fire sale?

I'm not sure if anyone knows the status of a footballer under TUPE regulations, they have a unique position in European employment law so they might not be able to walk out. This is genuinely new territory so the SPFA and Green may have to go to court get this settled.

Dont you know the ways of Ra Peepul ?

No, its more ridiculous than that .He actually thinks "Arrry " might be coming to manage the Newco :lol: :lol:

He is,and the other investor in Greens consortium is Alan Sugar....and they will rename the club The Apprentice Boys of Glasgow :lol:

You heard it here first ;)

Edited by Forever Diamond

Creditors meeting lasted 9 minutes.

Nine minutes, eh? That's just enough time for a Scottish referee to make two 'honest mistakes' on Rangers's behoof. How times change.

I did the naughty and opened RanjursMedia - best post which made me fall down laughing was:

bilko89
  • <LI class=avatar><LI class=title>God Bless The Papac
  • star2.gif

• Group: True Blue
  • Rep: 65

Posted Today, 06:45 AM

I fucking hate our media :dry: The thing is I know many of our fans who believe EVERYTHING they read in the paper, hear on the news and radio. If I didn't have RangersMedia, I would have killed myself by now :ph34r:

He is,and the other investor in Greens consortium is Alan Sugar....and they will remane the club The Apprentice Boys of Glasgow :lol:

You heard it here first ;)

I've been expecting 13 spotty, jobless herberts to slam the doors of the 'big hoose' and shout 'no surrender' as BDO arrives.

I've been expecting 13 spotty, jobless herberts to slam the doors of the 'big hoose' and shout 'no surrender' as BDO arrives.

It would be great if Olly turned up in his blazer to sort this shit out.

I'm not even current with my quips, a failed CVA and a shuffle to the big chair is coming my way sooner than I want.sad.gif

Edited by ayrmad

Ah right. So Sky are definitely going to dump the SPL too then.

Ah, sorry, I thought you were referring to the article which said "No to Rangers Newco" referring to the Aberdeen statement

Edited by Claymores