Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Has this been posted before? Midaway down the article - McCoist to be charged

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/327062

Good. I was hoping the SFA hadn't forgotten about that disgraceful piece of demagoguery from McCoist. Given the recent history of Rangers fans with public figures who go against their club, it was a stupid thing to ask in the first place. That he did so in such a heated manner was just the icing on the cake.

In any case, didn't he know who they were?

Edited by Swampy

Good. I was hoping the SFA hadn't forgotten about that disgraceful piece of demagoguery from McCoist. Given the recent history of Rangers fans with public figures who go against their club, it was a stupid thing to ask in the first place. That he did so in such a heated manner was just the icing on the cake.

Rangers, as a club, knew who they were so, even if Ally himself didn't, it would have taken a 10 second conversation to find out instead of going on the rant he did.

Um naw. 'Taker has his incredible streak. Aberdeen don't have that.

Hearts would be Dolph Ziggler. Massive ego.

Hibs would be Zack Ryder - gets a pop from the crowd. Wins nothing.

Neil Doncaster is John Lauranitis

Chick Young would be Booker T - distinctive voice, no idea what he's talking about though.

Jim Traynor is Michael Cole, kissing ass for the heels (in this case The Rangers)

Well argued.

Potentially Rangers are therefore The Undertaker - Won everything but is purported to be dead.

Does that make the Newco, Kane? Related but in a damaged, much less credible way. The Red, White and Blue Machine?

If Corpse FC couldnt survive in the SPL with all the income generated via TV and non payment then then they sure as hell aint gonna survive in Div 3. No way could they afford the up keep of Ibrox and Murray Park on season tickets priced for Div 3. No one in their right mind would pay upwards of £500 for a years worth of watching Annan Ath and East Stirlingshire.

The policing bill alone would cripple them.

Do SFL clubs not also share gate money?

If you mean do I expect a personal response, then that's certainly not what I expect. To be honest, I'm not even convinced anyone, let alone the chairmen will read the whole tome. BUT, the act of actively putting something out there that says 'gonnae no do THAT' and having that register with them is enough for me, if only so I sleep at night knowing I did my bit.

Well I've got a reply every time I've emailed FFC.

The least fans can expect on this issue is a template reply.

Rangers, as a club, knew who they were so, even if Ally himself didn't, it would have taken a 10 second conversation to find out instead of going on the rant he did.

Well, that just makes it worse. He was clearly playing up to the scum element in the support. Anything short of a lengthy ban will be far too lenient a punishment for this kind of incitement.

I don't know if he did, but he certainly could have asked Rangers' representative for the information.

I wonder why he didn't :rolleyes:

Edit: Beaten to it.

Edited by Lordofthewing

If Corpse FC couldnt survive in the SPL with all the income generated via TV and non payment then then they sure as hell aint gonna survive in Div 3. No way could they afford the up keep of Ibrox and Murray Park on season tickets priced for Div 3. No one in their right mind would pay upwards of £500 for a years worth of watching Annan Ath and East Stirlingshire.

The policing bill alone would cripple them.

Their STs are already out priced at SPL prices.

They are gonnae have a few problems if they are booted down to div 3.

It will be surreal seeing all those 3rd division tops kicking round Falkirk town centre.

I rarely see a Stenny or Shite top and they're the local teams.

What should happen is - based on league positions - Partick Thistle, Raith Rovers, Morton, Ayr United, Queen Of The South, Cowdenbeath, Arbroath, Dumbarton, Airdrie, Stenhousemuir, East Fife, Forfar Athletic and Brechin should en masse also form newcos, liquidate themselves and apply to have their memberships transfered to their successor clubs.

It would be worth it just for the press headlines - "Scottish Football Decides Today Whether To Allow In Club 18-30".

:P

The worst part is, that Rovers could go down the NewCo route. Fortunately, we actually have integrity and are trying to work on our debt and not cheat on our creditors and the rest of Scottish football.

Glad to hear McCoist is punished. It was a ridiculous outburst which cost Rovers in security costs. Glad to hear that it wasn't just swept under the carpet.

Has this been posted before? Midaway down the article - McCoist to be charged

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/327062

Hmmm, what charges will he receive for putting the safety of independent judicial panel member's safety at risk? It would even seem to have been a deliberate act seeing as how McCoist knew that there were Rangers representation at the meeting and that the panel had been vetted by Rangers who made no objection to any of the names listed. He could have called around and found out himself rather than setting lose the orc army.

Would disrepute be a suitable charge and what are the possible punishments for that?

Anything short of a lengthy ban will be far too lenient a punishment for this kind of incitement.

What has to be remembered by all who are dealing with RFC is that you aren't dealing with 1 club here, you are setting the precedent.

Go light and you might have a queue at the back of the orcs.

Their STs are already out priced at SPL prices.

They are gonnae have a few problems if they are booted down to div 3.

It will be surreal seeing all those 3rd division tops kicking round Falkirk town centre.

I rarely see a Stenny or Shite top and they're the local teams.

But Shire have opened up the new superstore in Bainsford so they must be anticipating a big upsurge. :lol:

Hmmm, what charges will he receive for putting the safety of independent judicial panel member's safety at risk? It would even seem to have been a deliberate act seeing as how McCoist knew that there were Rangers representation at the meeting and that the panel had been vetted by Rangers who made no objection to any of the names listed. He could have called around and found out himself rather than setting lose the orc army.

Would disrepute be a suitable charge and what are the possible punishments for that?

The SFA intend to punish Rangers by insisting they give McCoist a new 5 year contract.

I'm sure the Banana Republic FA Disciplinary Committee will give wee Ally a pat on the head, a Cowans Penny Chew and tell him not to do it again.

Do SFL clubs not also share gate money?

Nope, home clubs retain the gate money. That changed long before the SPL was dreamed up. Not sure if there is something about covering the away teams expenses though.

and will they go to the CoS over any punishment given? :unsure:

Come on, you can't separate old and new Rangers in spirit. As a legal entity, yes.

Only a fool would think that way.

i am not ever going to disagree with you on that,but this is the SFA were talking about.They have changed the goalposts more times than i care to remember.

They know it is not going to be easily brushed under the carpet this time...so bring along the new structuring of the leagues...new leagues,new clean slates and no excuse why Newco Sevco can't be part of the big picture.