Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

and will they go to the CoS over any punishment given? :unsure:

But this also links back to the wider carry-over debate. Are fines for managers paid by them and reimbursed by the club, or simply paid for by the club. But as Rangers can't pay the fine, does this just get written off as another outsanding debt? Could it follow him across to newco? Or would he actually have to pay it from his own pocket?

i am not ever going to disagree with you on that,but this is the SFA were talking about.They have changed the goalposts more times than i care to remember.

They know it is not going to be easily brushed under the carpet this time...so bring along the new structuring of the leagues...new leagues,new clean slates and no excuse why Newco Sevco can't be part of the big picture.

There are plenty of excuses why not. A club with blue strips, Wattie and Mccoist at the helm, playing at Ibrox, training at Murray Park and supported by mouth breathing knuckledraggers and a sycophantic weegie press, certainly reminds me of a certain 'institution'.

Nope, home clubs retain the gate money. That changed long before the SPL was dreamed up. Not sure if there is something about covering the away teams expenses though.

There isn't. The shared gate ended sometime in the 70s, probably around the same time as the Premier Division was created.

There are plenty of excuses why not. A club with blue strips, Wattie and Mccoist at the helm, playing at Ibrox, training at Murray Park and supported by mouth breathing knuckledraggers and a sycophantic weegie press, certainly reminds me of a certain 'institution'.

As i said i wont disagree on these reasons,only pointing out this the goal post changing SFA were talking about.The changes will come,and we wont have a leg to stand on,as this is a new league set up,and the old league died as did the Rangers oldco.

Hope i am a million miles off the mark with my hypothetical way of looking at it...but i fear i may be closer to the mark than many of us want to admit.

More bad news for Rangers today as Lee McCulloch vows to stay on.

Christ, of course he will. I think I'm right in saying he has the right to TUPE across to NewCorpse / Club 12 and stay on his current terms. No other club will offer a 34 yr. old clogger anywhere near what he is on at present. Plus, this is bound to be his last season. He'll need a good wedge to help pay back his EBT payments when Hector comes-a-calling.