Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Whilst investment into Bury FC is always welcome, any offer of investment will only be viewed at taking the club forward in its only one guise possible -based in the town of Bury, and as Bury Football Club."

As posted by @STVGrant

According to reports there could be quick, wholesale changes made to the league(s) structures to find a way of parachuting Rangers newco into the First Division. That's what we need, a quickly, unseemly cobbled together mess of a structure to save a cheating club because the footballing authorities don't have the guts or gumption to deal with their transgressions,

65 million years ago, on a little blue planet, orbiting a small yellow third-class star on the outer arms of a run-of-the-mill spiral galaxy on the remote fringes of the Universe, eneormous beasts with tiny little brains ruled the land. They were so little-challenged by the other types of animals on the planet that they fed without limit. Then out of the sky, with fire blazing from its tail, hurtled a city-sized asteroid. It plunged with outrageous ferocity into the planet's surface, throwing rocks and dust high into the atmosphere, which blocked out star's life-giving light for many months. When the skies cleared, there was not a dinosaur left alive, driven to extinction by the lack of sustenance on the planet's surface. The new rulers of the planet came forth in the shape ofall furry animals and feasted on the carcases of the dead giant beasts. These little animals were more intelligent than the giant dinosaurs, and overy many years had learned to adapt to environments in which the giants could not survive. In time, one of them came to be the most widely spread and most successful of all animals, ever, learning even to control its own environment.

And now we witness the death of another beast, too big for its brain to cope with its changing environment, which has attempted to swallow up all the other beasts in its world, even feeding on its own kind, swallowing them whole in a futile attempt to remove any trace of their existence. But, as with the original dinosaurs, whose bodies were so big, and brains so small, that the head did not know what the tail was doing, the asteroid has struck, and with the dinosaur the victim of its own greed, the small furry animals shall rise up and feed on its carcase.

Keep the faith, brothers.

Superb!!!Haha, brilliant mate and very clever!!! :)

hmm maybe there is some element of truth to it.(the move to England nonsense)

hypothetical question for all the P&Bers

if Bury were to buy Ibrox from sevco would they be allowed to play their home games in Glasgow? after all its nothing more than obtaining a new stadium and relocating. albeit by a few hundred miles.

if they are allowed to do that then they could easily change the strip and name at a later date. something similar to how sevco are calling themselves "the Rangers"

Flaw one - Permission from SFA / FA / UEFA to play English league games outwith England will not be granted.

And anyway Charles Green and the ex-Rangers or as Leggo calls them 'Green Rangers' (I like that name) are fully commited to Scottish football as without then we will all wither and die and worse than that nobody will notice us dying as Sky will not be broadcasting our death - I know this is a fact I read it in the Traynor article.

According to reports there could be quick, wholesale changes made to the league(s) structures to find a way of parachuting Rangers newco into the First Division. That's what we need, a quickly, unseemly cobbled together mess of a structure to save a cheating club because the footballing authorities don't have the guts or gumption to deal with their transgressions,

That sounds exactly like something which would happen in our pishy country.

I'm not renewing my season ticket this year as even at our prices, the amount of games I'm likely to miss dont justify it. I had been intending to pay at the gate when I could get along though.

However, any situation, that doesnt see Rangers (deceased) anywhere other than the 3rd Division/Bin, and I'm just not going back to Scottish league football. What would be the point?

However, any situation, that doesnt see Rangers (deceased) anywhere other than the 3rd Division/Bin, and I'm just not going back to Scottish league football. What would be the point?

Agreed....maybe now time for SFL fans to get the gloves off!

According to reports

Reports in the Daily Record. I got more insight from my four-month-old niece this morning.

there could be quick, wholesale changes made to the league(s) structures to find a way of parachuting Rangers newco into the First Division. That's what we need, a quickly, unseemly cobbled together mess of a structure to save a cheating club because the footballing authorities don't have the guts or gumption to deal with their transgressions,

The one good thing about the staggering level of incompetence in the upper echelons of the sport's administrative bodies is that there isn't the remotest possibility of them being able to carry out such a restructuring in time. They can't even produce their own fixture lists ffs, and I dare say that whoever they outsource that to isn't going to meekly comply with demands to get the new ones out in ten days at the end of July.

I'm not renewing my season ticket this year as even at our prices, the amount of games I'm likely to miss dont justify it. I had been intending to pay at the gate when I could get along though.

Couldn't agree more.

I'll be done with the game back home as well.

I'll be demanding a refund on my Scotland Supporters Club money for my son and I too.

Bunch of complete and utter arseholes.