Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No. 8 - To get to Div. 3, which was the plan all along, from day one of administration, in fact since before (S)DM took over.

T_S_A_R - to save Motherwell from their suicidal, "justice-seeking" attitude.

Magee- To catch a mobile, ya fanny!

Because it was nailed to Chuckie Green who saw Hector coming towards him.

Just in from work - has Neil Doncaster been strung up from a lampost yet?

I take it no application has been made by Sevco to play fitba to the SFA.

I have no love of Neil Doncaster but that's a pretty unsavoury post. Wouldn't be a bad idea to delete it.

Quite right, it's bad enough having dogs pissing on you without having that kunt hang off you..

RANGERS' scheduled match with French 2nd tier side Le Havre on July 12 will now not take place.

A statement reads: "Rangers Football Club have been informed by Le Havre that they no longer wish to play us as part of their 140th anniversary celebrations on Thursday July 12. Unfortunately the match will now not take place."

Even the French hate them !!!!

Check the date! Which side's 140th celebrations?

As Neil Doncaster is seemingly attempting to destroy the national sport in pursuit of cash, he's not too popular just now. It is a figure of speech, I didn't drive over to Glasgow, make an effigy from a blow up doll and string it up like some supporters of a former SPL club this week.

What lowlife scum supporters did this?

I would imagine they are a very un savoury club who will be dealt with harshly and not wrapped in cotton wool and placed on a plinth.

What lowlife scum supporters did this?

I would imagine they are a very un savoury club who will be dealt with harshly and not wrapped in cotton wool and placed on a plinth.

Dunno, I've never heard of them. Just checked the SPL fixture list and they're not on it. Must be a pretty small-time outfit.

Edited by Araminta Moonbeam QC

Had a laugh at this from the dailymash,if only it were true :lol:

Rangers becomes a pub team

SCOTTISH football chiefs are forcing Rangers to start again as a pub team following their financial difficulties.

Rangers will relocate to a flat-roofed council estate boozer as their new base of operations, and recruit players from the local tower blocks by enticing them out of the stairwells with a football covered in smack.

Early scouting trips have uncovered a promising 19-year-old who will train for eight hours at a time and is equipped with a ferociously tenacious tackle so long as he's given a bottle of Buckfast and a tube of Uhu at the end of the day.

SFA spokesman Tom Logan said: "This could be a fresh new start for the club – if it turns out they have a better quiz team than their football side that could be the direction they end up heading in.

"Given that most of the kids in Glasgow University are called things like Tara and Gideon rather than Janey or Wee Fucka that's doubtful but, y'know, dare to dream."

Rangers' new pub, The Red Hand & Luther, was bought with the proceeds of selling off Ibrox to a consortium of Celtic fans who intend to turn it into the world's largest urinal. The pub's manager, Bampot, will take control of the club's day to day affairs after ousting Ally McCoist with the help of a pool cue.

Their first fixture of the new season will be against The Pope's Head, a rival pub located 50 feet from their new home across a stretch of road the United Nations have deemed the most dangerous piece of tarmac outside of Afghanistan.

Logan added: "Rangers could soon be back amongst the big names of Scottish football provided they get themselves a really good physio and some comprehensive fire insurance."

Guest Kincardine

As Neil Doncaster is seemingly attempting to destroy the national sport in pursuit of cash, he's not too popular just now. It is a figure of speech, I didn't drive over to Glasgow, make an effigy from a blow up doll and string it up like some supporters of a former SPL club this week.

Sorry. I shouldn't have replied the way that I did. It was just an unthinking reply.

By the way, a great many Rangers fans (including me) find the latest 'plan' odious too.

I missed your post condemning the threats towards Turnbull Hutton and Raith Rovers rolleyes.gif

Bit of a silly post - aalmost as silly as mine. If a poster on here had threatened either then I'd have condemned it.

Apparently there is a protest at Hampden tomorrow at 2 pm against Sevco going into SFL1. Sorry no further details but was mentioned by a poster on killiefc.com.

There's supposed to be a rival protest at 1pm against them getting into the SPL. Could turn nasty.

Sorry. I shouldn't have replied the way that I did. It was just an unthinking reply.

By the way, a great many Rangers fans (including me) find the latest 'plan' odious too.

Bit of a silly post - aalmost as silly as mine. If a poster on here had threatened either then I'd have condemned it.

Fair do's. Lets face it, we're all pretty pissed off just now. The only thing which unites us all is hatred of this pillock. He needs to be removed from the Scottish game - the SPL has utterly failed.

I have no love of Neil Doncaster but that's a pretty unsavoury post. Wouldn't be a bad idea to delete it.

He didn't specify that he should be strung up by the neck. A wee half hour or so strung up by the feet might give him time to consider the errors of his ways, and wouldn't seem unduly disproportionate.