Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No, your memory isn't playing tricks on you. The Social Club did have quite a bit of Rangers memorabilia until the beginning of the year. A number of supporters have objected to it for some time and with Celtic arriving to play a Scottish Cup tie, it was thought best to remove it. It hasn't been reinstated to the best of my knowledge and the Social Club is all the better for that.

Good for you, had a very friendly reception and a good few pints. Was almost talking Doric when I left.. rolleyes.gif

Gents,

Has anybody tried to send an email to enquiries@scotprem.com in the last five mins?

I spent ten minutes composing an email to tell them politely to stuff their blackmailing.

But surprise, my email bounced back!! Have the b*****ds switched us off because they don't want to read what we all want, even ex Rangers fans?

Sent mine at 7 30 no problem. Maybe their inbox is bursting at the seams :lol:

edited for typo

Edited by madmitch

Sevco Info Pack:

Dear SFA,

Hi there. We are Sevco. Do not confuse us with Costco. That's a cash and carry in the Springburn area of Glasgow. Anyway, sorry we haven't had much time to work on this, but here's the deal. We are the people, and the big house must stay open.

PS. We know where you live.

Yours, Sevco.

I've just see Chic on the BBC!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

He was being interviewed about the travel chaos on the trains....didn't mention the fitba.

all I heard from Wee Chick were the words chaotic, a shambles, a joke and a debacle

I assumed he was talking about the John Brown speech at Ibrox the other night :D

all I heard from Wee Chick were the words chaotic, a shambles, a joke and a debacle

I assumed he was talking about the John Brown speech at Ibrox the other night :D

that sounds like ANY broadcast chico has made in the last 35 years !!!laugh.gif

ETA just add stooshie and stramash and you have his entire vocab. !!

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Gents,

Has anybody tried to send an email to enquiries@scotprem.com in the last five mins?

I spent ten minutes composing an email to tell them politely to stuff their blackmailing.

But surprise, my email bounced back!! Have the b*****ds switched us off because they don't want to read what we all want, even ex Rangers fans?

What was the bounce you got?

I'm an email server admin. I'll be able to tell you from looking at it what's up.

What was the bounce you got?

I'm an email server admin. I'll be able to tell you from looking at it what's up.

Bounce was

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<enquiries@scot.prem.com>:

No MX or A records for scot.prem.com

What is the Rangers fans attitude to all this nonsense?

Your club is getting passed round like a hooker and for once you lot are not to blame, although it is your club who is getting a fair bit of bad press because people see it as bending over for Rangers as though you lot are pulling the strings.

huh.gif

What ? bending the knee to 'rangers' - surely not !

Guest Kincardine

brb just gotta mail some bullets to neil doncaster.

I have no love of Neil Doncaster but that's a pretty unsavoury post. Wouldn't be a bad idea to delete it. ;)

Bounce was

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<enquiries@scot.prem.com>:

No MX or A records for scot.prem.com

And thats why my job is easy sometimes. Read the error message closely ;)

IT isn't such a hard job, really...! :D

gordon smith on ssn spouting keek

talking about how the rangurs would be a great addition to the first division.

ffs when will these idiots realise you cant just waltz a new team into div 1.

bunch of apologist arseholes i've had enough :(

someone suggest another glasgow/west scotland team for me to take my boy to go watch :(

Toaster, meet Partick Thistle's under 16s go free to all league matches policy. u-16 policy, meet Toaster.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely