Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's sickening that the idea of Newco being allowed to skip a couple of divisions for the sake of the £££s is still being considered. I'm planning to go to the meeting at SMP tomorrow night, and I would encourage other Buddies to do the same.

Scottish football is laughable. dry.gif

I preferred it when the SPL treated the SFL with contempt.mad.gif

Look at him kissing SFL ass now, what a cockwomble.

If true then the SFL should tell them to fuk off, they'll make their own decisions, in fact they will ignore the situation and will deal with any request from newco to enter the SFL as they do any other

My reading of this is that the sponsors and the SPL clubs wanted Rangers in the SPL, but that didn't work out because of the reaction from the supporters.

Their next fallback was to try to get Rangers into SFL1, and then say "It wasn't our fault - they decided to vote them back in there". The release of the SPL document, presumably by a pissed off club who didn't favour the proposals, meant that they were left looking a bit foolish. Now they're trying to ramp up the pressure on the SFL by making them think that the SPL might vote Rangers back in, and that the potential of the £1m cash cow plus play-offs might be gone.

I think it's too far gone for that, and it's a last desperate throw of the dice.

Think you may have hit the nail on the head Craig.

Surely this saga must be approaching the vinegar strokes soon?

doncshag.jpg

I've got a holiday form at work just itching to go in the day the brown stuff hits a wind blowing instrument, wouldn't miss that for the world.

People talk about their wedding day and birth of their children as the greatest days ever. After this it will be what were you doing when sevco got justice?

Spartans for me if the diddier diddies do get a vote.

Had enough of this shite, any team that needs them can get to fcuk as well.

Wow, the Sun are at it now. Rangers prepared to take points deduction, transfer embargo, better share of monies to other clubs etc to stay in SPL.

Money talks.

This will be the biggest embarrassment to Scottish Football, if the "sporting integrity" brigade turn into the "sporting hypocrisy" brigade.

Wow, the Sun are at it now. Rangers prepared to take points deduction, transfer embargo, better share of monies to other clubs etc to stay in SPL.

Money talks.

This will be the biggest embarrassment to Scottish Football, if the "sporting integrity" brigade turn into the "sporting hypocrisy" brigade.

Those things will be happening regardless of where Newco end up playing.

Money talks.

this. it would have been bad enough if the chairmen had all just kept quiet and voted them back in but after all their blustering if they do ANOTHER u-turn then fucking shinty will get a sudden rise in popularity.