Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You seem to be getting confused as to the difference between the SPL and the SFA. Two different bodies. If, going by your comments, you see the SFA as wanting Rangers to remain in, or as close to as possible to, the top league in the country, then the SPL refusing Sevco entry is at conflict with that.

The vote was not in any conflict with Sevco playing in the 2nd tier, the SFA are just showing that the diddier diddies count for fcuk all.

The choice is now for the SFL to decide on, nothing to do with the SPL.

Yes, the choice of which 2nd tier Sevco play in, not much of a choice.

Why on Earth would the SPL vote on anything other than the SPL? Like ayrmad you seem to be assuming the SPL has powers beyond it's remit.

I think we are saying the SFA are up to their ears in it.

Well that's an interesting comment considering it was your chairman who was the only one, other than Sevco themselves, who voted differently today.

It's shit like that the authorities will be hoping for, they know how easily distracted football fans are.

Playing The Port instead of Ayr.... tricky choice cool.gif

Aye, mibbee not a good example.biggrin.gif

I'm just not ruling out any levels of skullduggery after that piece from Regan.

Erm what? Surely you can figure out the difference between a 3-year and a 1-year gap to the scum being back in the SPL?

That answer simply doesn't make sense in context to the comment you quoted. The SPL can only vote on the SPL, nothing else.

You're deluded if you believe the majority of the SPL wouldn't have voted yes to Rangers had fan power not let them see things straight.

I think that is open to debate. It was clear once Rangers took the SFA to the CoS that most chairmen hardened their stance.

The vote was not in any conflict with Sevco playing in the 2nd tier, the SFA are just showing that the diddier diddies count for fcuk all.

Like KillieJimbo you seem to think the SPL have any say on what happens in the SFL.

The SFA have a certain amount of leverage, granted, but that had nothing to do with the SPL or the vote today.

I think we are saying the SFA are up to their ears in it.

Certainly Regan's comments are considerably worrying for the game as a whole. We are agreed in it's level of fuckwittery.

It's shit like that the authorities will be hoping for, they know how easily distracted football fans are.

I'm not sure if you had noticed, but MJ had been a flag waver for Sevco in the SPL from the start, I can't see it being a "distraction".

You can continue down the it's not our problem line all you like, it's hard not to think carve up whenever your read Regan's threats.

You can continue down the it's not our problem line all you like, it's hard not to think carve up whenever your read Regan's threats.

I'm not, although technically at present it isn't our problem, I was merely pointing out that your assertions regarding the SPL vote being a sham was misplaced.

However I think it's clear from my posts that Regan's comments are at the very best worrying and at worst shameful and should result in his immediate dismissal.

They'll just pick the teams they want regardless of what they voted for.

Do you think Morton are going to say no when they know Ayr are next in line to be asked, don't be daft, you'd be slaughtering your board if you were playing Port Glasgow in a few weeks.

I have every confidence that Morton would say NO to SPL 2 (I think this is all bluster from Regan, he surely wouldn't be so stupid to try this, it just seems like a bizarre ploy from him to try and obtain a 'Yes' vote -

he has definitely lost the plot.

Our club chairman Douglas Rae knows the Morton fans would stay away in droves, I'd reckon 500+ should Morton be in the same league as 'newco' rangers - the Morton fans have spoken and Mr Rae is well aware of our feelings regards this matter.

Mr Regan - please do the honourable thing and resign NOW

Regan says different.

The formation of an SPL2 will be pursued in order to accommodate the Ibrox club if they are rejected by the SFL next week.

If the SFA start a SPL2 they'll have the choice to join or head to the juniors, enough will twitch.

If the SFL vote newco to the 3rd the SPL will be sucking boabies to get an SPL2 up and running.

"Pursued" does not mean the same thing as "created" or "guaranteed".

Why would the choice be to join SPL2 or the Juniors? The SFL would still exist.

The SPL2 chat is almost certainly just an attempt to scare the SFL clubs into voting Rangers into the 2nd tier.

I have every confidence that Morton would say NO to SPL 2 (I think this is all bluster from Regan, he surely wouldn't be so stupid to try this, it just seems like a bizarre ploy from him to try and obtain a 'Yes' vote -

he has definitely lost the plot.

Our club chairman Douglas Rae knows the Morton fans would stay away in droves, I'd reckon 500+ should Morton be in the same league as 'newco' rangers - the Morton fans have spoken and Mr Rae is well aware of our feelings regards this matter.

Mr Regan - please do the honourable thing and resign NOW

The ramblings of a pished c**t would be my words of choice.

"Pursued" does not mean the same thing as "created" or "guaranteed".

Why would the choice be to join SPL2 or the Juniors? The SFL would still exist.

The SPL2 chat is almost certainly just an attempt to scare the SFL clubs into voting Rangers into the 2nd tier.

I do know what the different words mean.

We'll see what would exist.

This is not just chat, chat is what nobodies like myself do down the pub, this is coming from the Chief Executive of the SFA, it maY well be a scare tactic but it's not the way you'd expect things to be conducted by the high head ones in the SFA.

That answer simply doesn't make sense in context to the comment you quoted. The SPL can only vote on the SPL, nothing else.

The SPL were clearly going to vote no after the fans made it clear that anything else was unacceptable.

What were they saying before the fans made the decision for them? What do you think they'd have done had the fans not made the decision for them?

I think that is open to debate. It was clear once Rangers took the SFA to the CoS that most chairmen hardened their stance.

And yet we've heard nothing about that since. Brushed under the carpet? What happened to all that FIFA stuff anyway, and the court case?

Rangers WILL be in Division 1 next year. The SPL will throw more money and basically do anything to ensure it happens. The SPL chairmen knew that this is what was going to happen before they voted today.

Believe me that Rangers WILL be in Division 1 next year as things stand. It was decided long before the vote today - and that is the ONLY reason why the vote went as it did. Otherwise they'd have been voted in to the SPL.

Look at the language being used and it's clear what the topic has been for the past month. It's a total stitch up with Division 1 being the choice of punishment from all sides. Every single SPL club knows about this and is party to the decision. Believe it, this is how it's going to be - the only thing that is still to be decided is how much the current division 1 sides can get from it.

I think SPL2 and Rangers in division1 is a cast iron certainty to be honest... wether you agree with it or not, and i amongst many others dont, the noises and soundbites sneaking out just tell you its been decided and f**k all our opinions.

Somebody did mention this a couple of pages ago (my apologies for not remembering who)...but can't we find a way to charge the SFA and SPL with bringing the game into disrepute?

If a player or manager even thinks of complaining about something they get charged.. Surely Doncaster and Regan have gone way beyond that?

Edited by killingfloorman

I hope Raygun and Cockwomble are having a hard time sleeping.

C**ts.

Trust me, there are 10's of thousands of fcukers like them, they'll be sleeping fine, they don't have a conscience.

Somebody did mention this a couple of pages ago (my apologies for not remembering who)...but can't we find a way to charge the SFA and SPL with bringing the game into disrepute?

If a player or manager even thinks of complaining about something they get charged.. Surely Doncaster and Regan have gone way beyond that?

Whoever suggests it will get a fine. blink.gif

The SPL were clearly going to vote no after the fans made it clear that anything else was unacceptable.

What were they saying before the fans made the decision for them? What do you think they'd have done had the fans not made the decision for them?

Once more you continue to ignore the point I made and go off on a tangent. You claimed the SPL chairmen were voting on the Sevco being in the SPL or the 1st division. That's simply not true, they were voting on Sevco being in the SPL or not, and that is it, nothing more.

The SPL will throw more money and basically do anything to ensure it happens. The SPL chairmen knew that this is what was going to happen before they voted today.

Complete conjecture at best, utter bullshit at worst, I call closer to the latter unless you wish to provide some level of evidence of this. So far all you've done is bump your gums in what sounds like a bitter rant. Your premise makes absolutely no sense what so ever. Why vote to refuse the Sevco only to spend money on forcing it into SFL1? It simply doesn't make sense and smacks of conspiracy theory craziness.

Believe me that Rangers WILL be in Division 1 next year as things stand. It was decided long before the vote today - and that is the ONLY reason why the vote went as it did. Otherwise they'd have been voted in to the SPL.

I believe your tin foil hat is slightly squint.

Every single SPL club knows about this and is party to the decision.

:lol:

Sorry, I hate to laugh, but your paranoid ramblings can only be answered sensibly for so long before I start to giggle.

I think SPL2 and Rangers in division1 is a cast iron certainty to be honest... wether you agree with it or not, and i amongst many others dont, the noises and soundbites sneaking out just tell you its been decided and f**k all our opinions.

Initially the opinion was that Rangers would somehow get a CVA, then Sevco would somehow get in the SPL, now as the line in the sand is re-drawn Sevco is somehow going to be rolled into SPL2.

Oh, you'd think wouldn't you. Considering both sides of the OF were slagging the SPL off when they were looking to exit the SPL the rules regarding bringing the game into disrepute (which certainly covered their comments) seemed to be forgotten.

Edited by Ric

I just listened to both yesterdays podcasts :blink: wow and wow and WOW.

All I can add is this in response to if the newco gets voted against joining the SFL on the 12th of July is the SFA running around like below.

HeadlessChicken.gif

And a little bit of this

3570646_o.gif

And Turnbull doing something like this if the SFA decide to veto and insert the newco into the 1st division anyways

g640g60g651g65.gif

I still think as this whole thing moves on we're still being hoodwinked by those in charge.

I thought the SPL said TCFK as Rangers had a case to answer over dual contracts?

Surely then the SFA must have questions over registrations for the Cups for that period?

Why are the two bodies that have to punish the newco over that being the ones to publicly tout the newco for as high a league as possible?

Where's UEFA's inquiry into Europa League/Champions League registrations over that period, didn't Rangers make it to a final in that period, screwing over at least 10 other European clubs to a lucrative pay day, a chance of silverware or at very least a sporting chance to play on a level playing field?

At least 10 years of cheating has potentially gone on in our league system. This wasn't just one or two games, or an administrative cock up, this was blatant cheating by a club who given their size shouldn't even have to cheat at all.

Why are they being allowed to apply to SFL3? They don't have a full team, no idea over whether or not they can fulfill fixtures, oh and let's not forget that they f***ed over any team that has faced them in a cup or league since around 1998.

The only reasonable thing to do at this point is expulsion. At least 10 years of cheating is almost unheard of, the Swiss FA got their a*se felt when Sion cheated for one year and took UEFA to court. The Italian league nearly lost it's head when it was discovered one season had been rigged. Rangers rigged ours for many years and Regan has the balls to tout Rangers for SFL1???

Get Regan and Cockwomble to f*** along with Rangers and let's actually get some fans or at the very least a person with a pair between their legs (i.e Cosgrove) to help run this game at the highest level. Not just because we want it but because it's the only way our game can actually continue after this whole sordid affair.

TL;DR - TCFK as Rangers are c*nts, as are Regan and Cockwomble. Newco shouldn't be in SFL3, they should be left to whoever will have the cheating sc*m and Regan and Cockwomble should be on the dole.

Edited by double0pie