Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jim, if your reading this.....

Your a shite journalist, with no idea what's actually happening

Farewell

Ps wink.gif

22954533.jpg

Scud mag stare. Image manipulated in Photoshop to spare the blushes of the terminally short of humility.

Back to the relative sanity of the Juniors Forum for me!!!

Probably don't get the full picture - but from the outside looking in. There has been a lot of bitterness shown towards Rangers and not the cause (Murray and Whyte) by fans quick to jump on their demise.

The inpropriety of Murray and Whyte surely is something for the authorities to deal with. But this inpropriety has benefitted all in Scottish Football? (inflated transfer fee's to clubs for players) enhanced SKY deal to ensure they get the OLD FIRM Game etc.

Surely going by the Moral Standards now being set - clubs will be queuing up to pay back all monies received from Rangers - so not to associate themselves with taking dirty money and defrauding the British Public by depriving them further of monies due to HMRC.

Even taking money in good faith if found to be dirty should be repaid?

Pay back monies received from rangers?? Priceless delusion clubs had to spend extra money and insurance for the visits of rangers then more on vandalism repairs then lost out on prize money and European revenue due to rfc cheating their way to artificially enhanced league positions and cup wins...not to mention watch lost attendances as local gloryhunters went ibrox instead of supporting their local side. Rfc took far more revenue from Scottish football than it put in!

Fat twat!

Do not call Traynor a Fat Twat. a Fat Twat can be a nice thing.

Traynor is an oozing sore leaking poison pus into society via the DR & radio and needs lanced. I appreciate not as catchy a phrase but definitely more accurate

Traynor actually went off on one about keyboard warriors damaging their knuckles hammering away posting nonsense.... while he was sat at a keyboard damaging his own knuckles writing another pile of steaming pish?

For the one milionith time. If you are reading this, you useless lump....

Rangers are not being punished. Rangers are suffering the consequences of their own gross mis-management. Charles Green's newco, should they be in a position to do so, should apply to enter the SFL at Div 3 level, with any other clubs who also choose to apply.

It isn't about kicking someone when they're down. It isn't about hatred for what Rangers once were. Admittedly some individuals feel that way, but that is simply not the over-riding emotion in this. The over-riding emotion is that blowhards like you, in cahoots with increasingly discredited SPL and SFA officials, are attempting to engineer a situation for this particular newco club that would only be entertained for one other club. Do this, and we render Scottish professional football a corrupt sham.

This is not blinkered idealism. This is merely wanting the rules to be applied as they would have been if this had been my own club fcuking-over the rest of the league for well over ten years... and using illegal contracts....and not paying tax, or PAYE, or having our manager issue threats, or having a St Mirren employee issue threats...or taking the SFA to court...or, or.

What will it take for you to understand this, you utter, utter, bawbag?

Love 'n' hugs, a keyboard clatterer.

Edited by pozbaird

Traynor actually went off on one about keyboard warriors damaging their knuckles hammering away posting nonsense.... while he was sat at a keyboard damaging his own knuckles writing another pile of steaming pish.

For the one milionth time. If you are reading this, you useless lump....

Rangers are not being punished. Rangers are suffering the consequences of their own gross mis-management. Charles Green's newco, should they be in a position to do so, should apply to enter the SFL at Div 3 level, with any other clubs who also choose to apply.

It isn't about kicking someone when they're down. It isn't about hatred for what Rangers once were. Admittedly some individuals feel that way, but that is simply not the over-riding emotion in this. The over-riding emotion is that blowhards like you, in cahoots with increasingly dis-credited SPL and SFA officals, are attempting to engineer a situation for this particular newco club that would only be entertained for one other club. Do this, and we render Scottish professional football a corrupt sham.

This is not blinkered idealism. This is merely wanting the rules to be applied as they would have been if this had been my own club fcuking-over the rest of the league for well over ten years... and using ilegal contracts....and not paying tax, or PAYE, or having our manager issue threats, or having a St Mirren employee issue threats...or taking the SFA to court...or, or.

What will it take for you to understand this, you utter, utter, bawbag?

Love 'n' hugs, a keyboard clatterer.

That's sweet..And it made me laugh. :lol:

This is an interesting point and one I agree with. However, can you see Sevco abandoning all the Rangers tropes to attract the fans back? They'll be happy to leave all the creative accountancy behind (I would imagine) but all the other triumphalist baggage, is that gone too?

What's the betting that while Sevco is 'not Rangers' it's going to try anything and everything to give the impression is it. Good luck to them in jettisoning the baggage.

Someone saying something doesn't make it true.

Amid all that's happened yesterday I've not really considered the reality of the situation.

No league matches against the team that was Rangers next season, and hopefully, for the next couple of seasons after that. No disgusting, arrogant and abusive fans. No sectarian singing.

Good chance of league derby matches against Dundee next season.

Happy days. :D

Traynor actually went off on one about keyboard warriors damaging their knuckles hammering away posting nonsense.... while he was sat at a keyboard damaging his own knuckles writing another pile of steaming pish?

Nice point. Does he honestly think that because he was signed on S-Forms at Airdrie during his youth but playing a grand total of 0 prof' games (can't beat a bit of wiki research wink.gif) that it makes him more qualified to write his opinion than the more sensible fans on here and that it has more authority as a result? Obviously so.

Edited by Hedgecutter

This is an interesting point and one I agree with. However, can you see Sevco abandoning all the Rangers tropes to attract the fans back? They'll be happy to leave all the creative accountancy behind (I would imagine) but all the other triumphalist baggage, is that gone too?

What's the betting that while Sevco is 'not Rangers' it's going to try anything and everything to give the impression is it. Good luck to them in jettisoning the baggage.

It does not matter how Sevco market themselves, Sevco fans will always claim that they are a continuation. I have posted on here before that I have been through similar, although in different circumstances, I still shout for Caley at matches and it took me a long time to realise it but ICT are not Caley, they are not Thistle, they are not even an amalgamation of the two ICT are Inverness Caledonian Thistle a new club with their own history but with ties to the old clubs.

We have a responsibility to remind Sevco fans at every opportunity that they are not and never will be Rangers, they have ties to Rangers but Rangers are dead.

I'm liquidating myself. Starting up as a newco poster on a Morton fan forum. I am therefore not responsible for any posts made by the oldco 'Pozbaird'. :)

You do know you can't transfer your post count and all your greenies into your Newco.

No history and all that....

First time poster, long time lurker/heavy breather.

Hardly a relevatory first time post, however here's a few interesting anagrams of Stewart Regan:

E! Rangers Twat or

Wet At Rangers or

New Rat At Gers.

It's now blatantly obvious that Regan is 'one of them'.