Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Its funny watching the sevco fans on rm, bitch and moan about, Celtic and Catholic conspiracies

It is allllllllll a conspiracy...........

post-23278-0-98111000-1342116287_thumb.j

Newco shouldn't be allowed into Div3, nevermind Div1. If it was any other team in the country being liquidated they would have to work from the Juniors up. And that's before we get into the generation of trophies and rigged leagues bought with cheating.

You quote Resolution 2 but Clyde's comment are ...

We see Resolution 2 as a matter of trust and it would take a change of personnel and attitude for us to be confident that David Longmuir would be entering discussions with a group of people committed to a collaborative process in a spirit of genuine partnership.In the current circumstances our only decision could be to vote against Resolution 2.

Resolution 2 is up for vote. A No vote scuppers the proposal. Sorted!

So, given that Resolution 1 accepts Newco into the SFL, what league do they play in? It`s not sorted.

Newco shouldn't be allowed into Div3, nevermind Div1. If it was any other team in the country being liquidated they would have to work from the Juniors up. And that's before we get into the generation of trophies and rigged leagues bought with cheating.

Cevco don't seem to have a plan or available team to merit being invited into the 3rd Div. As soon as punted fromSPL. Chalrie said he'd applied to SFL - how can that business plan work in order to fulfill fixtures?

It has to be a brand new business plan or crapola

I don't see why they can't stand for election to the third division. In fact, I don;t think they've done anything to merit their total destruction as an entity, much as I would like it.

Looking for sumat I came across this by mistake and I had never heard of it. Developed by the Sufferin Gen in the 70's to factor how bad a brain damaged person was, it could be applied to new/oldcorpse fans and indeed oldcorpse itself.

I give them a 6 :D

(severe brain damage is < 8 )

post-23278-0-71173900-1342117323_thumb.j

I don't see why they can't stand for election to the third division. In fact, I don;t think they've done anything to merit their total destruction as an entity, much as I would like it.

I think they have,,their threats of boycotts of clubs who wouldn't vote for them ,their threats of the panel of three,their going to court bringing the game into disrepute,their endless scaremongering that we will all perish without them.

My link

Seriously those are a joke.

Do the SFA think that these laughable proposals will suddenly change the mind of the decent clubs?

I can see Hutton wiping his arse with in then slamming it into the Brechin chairman's ugly Newco loving face.