Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

D-Day has arrived. Diddy Day.

At the end of the day, many supporters of SFL clubs will be immensely proud to support their clubs. Others, considerably less so.

I support a diddy club, but it seems that I'll have to wait a bit longer before I will know how my club will ultimately have conducted itself in this tawdry affair. I hope for the best, but fear the worst.

A secret ballot allows clubs who are voting yes to do do without anyone knowing.

I've not understood that. If you believe in it so strongly then why so embarrassed about voting that way?

My thoughts exactly.

I didn't think I'd wake up as excited and nervous as I have. My head tells me that there will be no vote. I keep teeling myself not to expect anything other than Doncaster/Reagan to twist again.

My heart however tells me I cannot ignore Turnbull Hutton, Clyde's magnificent deconstruction of the shameful attempts to force Servco into the 1st and the statements coming from clubs up and down the land (such as Peterhead and Alloa).

Perhaps I'd feel different if I was 100% sure how my own club will vote (if they even get to voting).

Head - No vote due to some last minutes shennanigans

Heart - Servco told to f**k right off, with at least Reagan and Cockwomble being wiped from our game.

If we vote them into Div3 at the very least then the buck will be passed straight back to the SPL clubs and fans. It will be then that the SPL fans will find out if their clubs lied to them when they voted NO to Newco. I'd imagine only Hearts fans will be 100% certain.

If the SFL vote them to division 3 and I know my club have backed it then theres little more that I can ask of them. However, if the vote is overturned and Sevco are put into SFL1 I won't attend the games involving Sevco and i'll seriously consider not attending at all (apart from the games against Raith...respect to Turnbull and all that!). The club have my season ticket money so they won't miss out. If, and its a big if, Sevco are pumped into the SPL by some dodgy means then i'll continue to support the Pars in the SFL but will not attend another SPL game when (and if) we get back up..I refuse to pay moeny for a product thats so fundamentally flawed.