Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anybody know the two guys "protesting" in the photo? And what team scarf that is? That should be the Diddy Collective team scarf, if for no other reason than respect to these guys for turning up.

They are hardline Rangers fans wanting the master race to go into Division 3 to "teach the diddies a lesson". Didn't you notice the black and red scarves?

Can only guess that McCoist's contribution will be to belt out a few verses of the Bangers and Mash or something similar.

I've actually got a mental picture of this, with McCoist starting it up, Regan, Doncaster and Longmuir joining in and Donald Findlay marching in at the head of a flute band.

Still laughing now.

I've been away on the lovely Isle of Arran this week so i'm a bit out of touch. I presume us diddies are getting shafted and today's vote is neither here nor there as Regan will overrule it. Is this the case?

I know Hearts fans would agree and you were chronic last year (not as bad as the Pars...) but Hibs are a diddy team?? :blink:

In case anyone hasn't mentioned it, the Daily Express is excellent today, the total opposite of the Record, which I scanned in Sainsbury. Interviews with the relevant officials from Raith, Clyde, Elgin and Alloa and no journalists opinion dominating matters.

Good get-out clause ;)

Anybody know the two guys "protesting" in the photo? And what team scarf that is? That should be the Diddy Collective team scarf, if for no other reason than respect to these guys for turning up.

That's the RFFF scarf so presumably they are two Orcs pushing for Div 3.

Grant Russell@STVGrant STV understands Rangers' Charles Green and Ally McCoist are currently addressing SFL chairmen ahead of their vote.

Like a pair of 'Miracle Tonic' saleman from the wildwest, these pair of shysters are turning up everywhere. After being hounded out of SPLville they now turn their clever lies and pressure tactics on the unsuspecting folk of DiddyTown SFL.

"Roll up, roll up! Cures financial dispepsia! Guarantees full body league restructuring and banishes low attendance maladies! Vote Sevco 5088 the cure-all for you - all."

In all seriousness what the f**k are they doing there? We know what they are, we know who they are, we know they don't have the requisite accounts or plans in place to run next season. Are they really just showing scary videos and every so often turning the lights off and shouting boo? Complete and utter total, total uber cheaty mongolian fustercluck of a shambles.

Mon the diddies, no to newco, we are all Turnbull Hutton, No I'm Spartans-icus.

I've actually got a mental picture of this, with McCoist starting it up, Regan, Doncaster and Longmuir joining in and Donald Findlay marching in at the head of a flute band.

Still laughing now.

"We're on our knees in front of you

Surrender or we'll die"

They're Rangers fans, the red and black scarfs were introduced to raise money for the FF. I spoke to the guy on the right, not twigging they were Rangers fans. He asked what my motivation for being there was, I said I thought they should start in the Third but mentioned Clyde's doubts about admitting them at all. He said nothing and it was then I twigged. Doh! They also had a banner "Regan Out". Fair play to them for wanting DIV3 for sporting integrity but the company they were keeping, see above post, made me wonder about their motives. perhaps they didn't know the bitter guy. One reporter, possibly Gary Ralston of the Record, spent a good ten minutes talking to them but I didn't see him talk to the Inverness fans or anyone else.

The bitter guy got very fidgety when Alex Thomson came over and started talking to STV's Debi Edward right in front of him. I sensed he really wanted to say something to him but couldn't. Alex mentioned something about Annan loving this moment in the spotlight at which point bitter man swirled away to the side. He wasn't happy.

Anyone else feeling genuinely nervous about the vote?

Football's been a huge, huge part of my life for over 25 years now and, with a kid on the way, something I was hoping to take him / her along to. Now it all comes down to today and I'm genuinely feeling worried about the whole thing.

I was planning on taking the wee man for the first time this season. He's at an age now that he loves kicking a ball about tha back garden. I was going to take him, buy him a strip and because I'ma soppy twat, probably buy my first replica top in years to so we could match :rolleyes:

I'll be gutted if the decision is made to take that away from us.

I feel exactly the same way Gaz. I don't want to have to walk away from Scottish Football but there's a chance I might have too.

How about you, me and Gaz just have a carry oot and a kickabout on a Saturday afternoon instead?

In a strange sort of way, I am more concerned about the way my club vote rather than the overall outcome of the vote and indeed, where exactly Sevco will be playing their football next season.

This is the crumb of comfort I'm clinging too. I'm ready to turn my back on the whole affair and it saddens me. It would however be heartbreaking if FFC vote for corruption.

If that were to happen it would make my decision infinately easier.

I know Hearts fans would agree and you were chronic last year (not as bad as the Pars...) but Hibs are a diddy team?? :blink:

Indeed, but in the eyes of the Governing bodies every team outwith the OF is a diddy team. I was just playing ball.

Will there be a white and blue version for Kilmarnock to......oh, wait.

Sorry the OUR was a collective our not Ayr.

Did ask for volunteer to do a piss for me.

Since it's a Newco scarf we'll have to find other colours to get behind, that would have went well with our away kit, b*****d.

Edited by ayrmad

How about you, me and Gaz just have a carry oot and a kickabout on a Saturday afternoon instead?

I'm in... the Cally Park Jumpers for Goalposts League...

Doncaster, Regan and Longmuir have changed the face of Scottish football forever. But not in the way they wanted.

Whatever happens today, things will never be the same again. The fans have stood shoulder to shoulder, most of the clubs have stood shoulder to shoulder, and Alex Thomson has done a fantastic job representing us all in the media.

I now have real pride in our game for the first time in decades. I'm proud of the fans, proud of Turnbull Hutton, proud of clubs like Ayr and Annan and I'm especially proud of Diddy power.

We've hit a milestone in Scottish football. We have proved that the diddy clubs DO matter and the decades of bullying and being treated like shit are over. We're not prepared to be dictated to anymore and there's no turning back.

There is a momentum going now and I don't think it (or us) can be stopped. Diddy power is back on the agenda and it's not going away.

Oh yes! The solidarity on here and elsewhere is incredible, especially between teams with a traditional rivalry. That's tradition based on football, you understandwink.gif.

Outside of a few wee jibes, the general inter-club slagging you'd expect has declined massively as we all see what the common goal should be, and strive to get there.

FFS, I haven't typed WFAANW for months laugh.gif

I'm assuming that if Charles Green is being allowed to address the meeting it means he will be open to questions. That can only be a good thing.

1. Any time I have seen him on TV he comes over as shifty and unconvincing.

2. His patter is unlikely to go down well with the SFL chairmen.

3. There are some questions that he will simply be unable or unwilling to answer. Hopefully if he is asked any of those questions he will waffle on rather than be open thus making his arguments look even less convincing.