Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What happens if Clyde's fears come true, and the SFL overrule the clubs decision to put them in the third in order to move newco into the first. Can these clubs who voted in favour of them in the third take any legal action?

CARDIFF BOSS & FORMER CELTIC DEFENDER MALKY MACKAY

"I hope they do go into the First Division.

Portsmouth are a Premiership club and I don't think anyone could believe a Premiership club could go into administration.

......err no they are not !

They were a Premiership Club on the back of spending money the club simply could not sustain....and purely on playing staff.....might have had a smidge more sympathy if they'd spent anything on upgrading a dreadful non premiership ground which doesn't even cover the away support.

Some would say Leeds are a Premiership Club...but they're not because they were so badly financially mismanaged in the past

Is that seriously the best argument he has to support his real opinion " I want to see Celtic v someone in blue who used to be Rangers games so we can shout and sing stuff at each other like we used to".

What happens if Clyde's fears come true, and the SFL overrule the clubs decision to put them in the third in order to move newco into the first. Can these clubs who voted in favour of them in the third take any legal action?

they can if smart resign from all the leagues and break away with the SPL clubs forming SPL2A :D

Really don't see the point in paying for a paper nowadays, this situation has just shown up how ill-informed most of tripe you read actually is.

A kid with a brain and a blog can blow these fcukers out of the water any day of the week.

After this situation has finished I will also cease listening to any radio programmes that employ fcukwits like Traytor.

Stopped buying papers after Traynor called us all 14 year old keyboard warriors or whatever it was he said,

Coping fine, apart from having nothing to line the cats litter tray with now!

As it stands I fully expect later today I will be looking to transfer my support to a football club that has integrity, bollox, a spine, isn't a run by those lacking any sense and actually care about their supporters.

There are probably 24 teams out there eligible, Stranraer are disqualified for being from Stranraer, so let me know who wants another fan.

A wee tour of the country taking in matches at each club who voted no.

I'm sure you'd be made very welcome at each and every ground

So with the Terry trial reconvening at 2pm for a verdict to be delivered and the SFL vote expected between 2pm and 3pm depending on the 5live presenter which will come first? And if its Terry will 5Live give two hoots on the SFL?

And the arse cheeks think English football gives a shit about them.