Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Because you dont approve of someone's method of expression does not negate them being fans. That's an utterly childish logic. Of course they ate fans you just disagree with them. In that we have punched above our weight historically yes we have but twenty five odd years ago we always qualified for wc and we were winning euro club tourneys. Now today the national team doesn't qualify at all and our best club teams dont get past first round. Until this summer our diddy fans allowed the status quo to hinder chances of improvement but now they have found a voice...this certainly for the best

This

further, the concept of what constitutes a 'real' fan has changed many times over the years. for example, once it wasn't deemed essential to go to away matches to express ones fandom and teams in glasgow like partick thistle and clyde would be beneficiaries of getting people who were rangers or celtic to go to thistle or clyde games when celtic or rangers were playing away...

WE ARE NOT RANGERS SUPPORTERS BY CHANCE OR BY SOME QUIRK OF FATE WE ARE RANGERS SUPPORTERS BECAUSE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS CHOSEN US TO BE , WE ARE THE PEOPLE

( BECAUSE THATS THE WAY GOD WANTS IT )

Wish i hadn't seen that, can't stop cringing now. :ph34r:

I've been on 299 "greenies" for ages, who want's to throw best pal Gaz a bone?

I'n return i will back you up emphatically in an online argument even if you are wrong.

Consider it done.

Now.... Chick Young is a St Mirren fan.

Back me up. :P

;)Well let's look at what 3000 odd pages of "internet bampottery has achieved so

far:

*Brought to the public domain a lot of things the MSM didn't want to tell

*Shown many MSM types to be (less than) closet OF fans, with only one agenda

*Potentailly rid us of certain MSM pundits who have shown themselves to be so far into the succulent lamb that they'll never get out.

*Shown that years and years of institutional cheating and favours do eventually get found out

*Split the OF duo-oply for good

*Shown that the fans actually do count and we are not just fodder for the SFA, SPL and SFL to patronise and exploit whiilst keeping the balance of power.

*Had a really,really good laugh at Rangers and their apologists in the media

*United fans across the country in a way only seen in a World Cup campaign (remember them?)

Not a bad start, guys ;)

I've been on 299 "greenies" for ages, who want's to throw best pal Gaz a bone?

I'n return i will back you up emphatically in an online argument even if you are wrong.

Tell you what Gaz,i got 2 reds for backing up Hellboy by saying he was right in a discussion...i managed to get a greenie back,but if you give me another i promise to give it straight back.......honest i will.....trust me..........im an Airdrie Utd fan wink.gif

I didn't mean you guys were bad, or not this time :P

I just meant you guys are far more likely to bring in players from other clubs/from abroad than the rest of the clubs in the SPL. You guys have the money and, lets face it, a much more demanding fan base than the rest of us.

To be fair though, that's a nice gesture and a decent amount raised, especially considering the idea was only initiated a week or so ago.

I'm going to try and get along to a few games this season for the clubs that stood up most strongly in all of this. Clyde, Raith Rovers and Stranraer are coming immediately to mind.

I'm meaning to take in a good few Stranraer games this year - only just over thirty miles from me. Usually go along if they meet a 'big' team, seen them against St Mirren, Celtic, Rangers, Killie etc etc. This time I'm intending to take in a few games in the league due to their stance on newco sevco

WE ARE NOT RANGERS SUPPORTERS BY CHANCE OR BY SOME QUIRK OF FATE WE ARE RANGERS SUPPORTERS BECAUSE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS CHOSEN US TO BE , WE ARE THE PEOPLE

( BECAUSE THATS THE WAY GOD WANTS IT )

I didn't think that Buddhism referred to "God"? I didn't think that Christianity believed in Karma or reincarnation for erseholes as some kind of low life scum?

I'm an atheist so I'm not up to date on these religious beliefs.

Its a game of football.

Turn the computer off, go outside. Get some fresh air and relax.

Keep crying because the only plus in your whole miserable existence is lost to you forever. Never mind Dorlomin, there's always your BNP meetings, they should tide you over for another six months as they're due to go tits up as well! :lol: