Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is my favourite bit:

"I can also assure every Rangers fan I will not be accepting any talk of stripping the Club of titles. That is something we will never accept and everyone at the Club shares this view."

I actually wish to assure everyone that if I get caught robbing a bank, I will not be accepting any talk of a jail term. That is something I will never accept and every member of my family shares this view.

Why is this a negotiation?

It should be these are the membership conditions. If you don't accept them, then do one. Bye bye.

I hope they die proper this time. No contrition, no understanding of the scale of what they've done.

The ball is in the SFAs court Rangers need to sign by Friday or they loss their 3rd division SFL placesmile.gif

Am i hearing the radio right here... Rangers will have financial clout.:unsure:

Yip

Apparently outwith Celtic they will still be offering the highest wages in Scotland, not playing players £150 in Dvi 3, but still in thousands on pounds.

When asks if Newco would be in danger of overspending again. Answer - No :rolleyes:

"I can also assure every Rangers fan I will not be accepting any talk of stripping the Club of titles. That is something we will never accept and everyone at the Club shares this view."

I actually wish to assure everyone that if I get caught robbing a bank, I will not be accepting any talk of a jail term. That is something I will never accept and every member of my family shares this view.

Indeed. I would like to take this opportunity to inform Strathclyde Police that I will never, ever accept that being caught doing 60 in a Cumbernauld 50 zone constitutes speeding. I don't accept it, my wife doesn't accept it, and my cat doesn't accept it.

So, that's that then. Get it right up ye' Strathclyde Police.

Totally agree. Arrogant, arrogant people.

Apparently their was a massive protest of bears at George Sq today, did anyone notice?

Havent been up into town today

SevcoMedia view on it

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=232100

Drove past as my I'm in Duke st .its an apathetic embarresment but that's no surprise . Small amount of protesters wearing hoops tops on other side doing another protest ,there's as many of them .God it's times like this when you think 200,000 went to Manchester and 200 turn up for a rally .Makes you weep

There's a load of youth players to include like Jack Werndly, on loan to Albion Rovers last season, Lewis McLeod, and Blair Currie, on loan at Accies last season. Isn't Grant Adam also still there. I make that four goalies!

Jack's away daan saaf now, was keen to jump ship ASAP I think.

...ah, beaten to it!

Edited by Albino Rover

There's a load of youth players to include like Jack Werndly, on loan to Albion Rovers last season, Lewis McLeod, and Blair Currie, on loan at Accies last season. Isn't Grant Adam also still there. I make that four goalies!

List of Reserve and Under 19's from the website, not sure how many are still about

http://www.rangers.co.uk/reserve-and-under-19s

Unbelievable.

if they believe this is unlawful they should take court action - which they will lose and have to pay court costs.

Southmapton are complete twats - just wasted £800k on what FIFA can see are lads unwilling to go to newco - eveyone can see it. I hope their fans give em 'ell for wating the money

I'll be funnier when RC go into admin and have your acerbic posts -yawn

But I doubt I'll have to endure many former RC tops- if it's a 2 year thing, just keep the SFL patches on your's

Your patter is pretty rotten, isn't it? Stick to being an "East Fife" fan eh?

Idiotic stuff from McCoist, playing to the gallery. He knows the score fine on what's a punishment and what's a consequence of liquidation, but seems happy to rile up the club's loonier supporters.

Pretty shameful stuff, but hardly unexpected. Clearly, feeding the RFC supporters' unwarranted victim complex has been his first priority throughout.