Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I couldnt give a flyin fk whom you are, you dont represent me nor St Mirren fc...

Thank me later..

;)

never claimed to represent you or the buds,just saying you are spoiling what was a great thread with an argument that isnt going anywhere.

I SPOILED IT..............

:lol:

Edit- get aff yer soap box....

Also added- an argument that is going nowhere ?...

As i said we (St. Mirren) have every right to be agrgieved.

we have been cheated and subdued... and to be reffered to as diddies is a farce.

yes we have been cheated by the two of them as have every other club in the SFA ,get over it we have a new season and mabye a new beginning

to enjoy,we are all diddies to them so accept it and enjoy it even more when we prove them wrong,just like xmas eve last year.

and im not on a soap box,its just boring when somebody repeats the same thing over and over and over..

Am I right in thinking I read last night that East Fife were the lowest of the seeds that Sevco could have drawn? Ie the (on paper) easiest tie possible for them?

Or did I dream it :unsure:

You're just becoming a troll now - do something useful and tell me where Chas went on Tuesday & not back - or pontificate with me why the major partner in Blue Pitch Holdings is based in Geneva - which country did Chas go to and UEFA publicly saying they've never seen anyone from Sevco.

Quote from the comments on RTC last night.............

Wee question for you all: what do Charles Green, Craig Whyte, Dave King and Andrew Ellis all have in common? That’s right they all own property and have investments in the Republic of South Africa. What a coincidence, eh?

What’s that I hear? You would like another coincidence? Well, okay, how about they have all at various times threatened to sue each other and other players in this farce but curiously not a single writ has been delivered. Ask your uncle Max (Clifford) about that little deflection trick…

Another coincidence? How about they were all in Switzerland this week?

As my grandson’s favourite comedian would say “what are the chances of that?”

Pot to piss in springs to mind...

A quick google and yep, East Fife were top unseeded team until Sevco went into Div3 which moved them up one place ie they became the bottom seed side.

So it was the easiest tie (on paper) possible for them to get, and at home to, Whats that, about a 30/1 shot?

If that's the case then am I right in thinking that if Charles Greens decided to rename 'newco' as Third Lanark rather than 'The Rangers', then Third Lanak would take over Rangers history ?

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't share your preoccupation with history. As far as I'm concerned the whole concept of owning history is a nonsense. Things happened in the past, that's a matter of record. Whether you think this new team should take credit/shame for those things is a matter of personal perception.

I personally don't think this new club can take credit for the old club's trophies but I won't be losing any sleep if someone else think otherwise.

I do find it a little peculiar that there are so many people stating both that Rangers are dead and finished while at the same time arguing that this new club should be punished for their sins. That's quite an exercise in double-think.

War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Rangers are Dead/ Dead Spawny.

Pardon this possibly obvious question.....

If Green has bought the assets (ground and club) and most of the expensive players have fecked off -

What is left for the liquidators to liquidate?

The liquidators are there to wind up the company and to investigate whether anyone involved in the previous regimes should be held personally liable for the debts and/or face criminal charges.

I do find it a little peculiar that there are so many people stating both that Rangers are dead and finished while at the same time arguing that this new club should be punished for their sins. That's quite an exercise in double-think.

Yes, but equally, it requires double think to see the debt ditched, yet the honours retained.

What's been produced is a sort of compromise that I can just about live with, so long as the double contract thing is now pursued and titles removed.

I differ from you in that I genuinely want to see Rangers destroyed and pounded into the dust. I think it would be good for our football and even better for our society. The only reservation I have is that if killed off altogether, then the danger of them killing and hijacking another club is real.