Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Seriously, honest, all joking aside for a moment, it definitely seems that their fans are

looking the other way, donning their blinkers, putting their fingers in their ears, going

lalalalala and just choosing to believe any good news that is fabricated for them.

No change there then. It's looking good!

I dont get how they or indeed the MSM can be so blind. What's the excuse gonna be from the likes of traynor when newco folds?? journalist will they peddle out the 'im not a financial jounalist ' pish again?

I witnessed an excellent game today between two SPL sides who both tried to win, scored 4 goals, and served up a right good encounter. Seems that reports of the SPL being shite without Sevco are somewhat wide of the mark. I'm looking forward to visiting Dundee next week already.

Fcuk Sevco.

Oi cheeky.

I hope you wurny implying Jim traynor was wrong !!!

The game you were at today was SHIT

There were NO goals

Both teams played nervous back to the walls stuff for fear of relegation

And you didn't even go to watch it, NOBODY did

Now appologise to mr traynor and move on

Oi cheeky.

I hope you wurny implying Jim traynor was wrong !!!

The game you were at today was SHIT

There were NO goals

Both teams played nervous back to the walls stuff for fear of relegation

And you didn't even go to watch it, NOBODY did

Now appologise to mr traynor and move on

Sorry but I have to back up Mr Poz. I couldn't get to Dumfries today so ended up at Love St.

Mr Poz speaks the truth.

I've been on holiday in rural France the last ten days (beautiful), and as such have had nae access to teh internets whatsoever, are they deid yet? Don't suppose any generous soul fancies giving me a wee summary of any comedic moments, disgraces and embarrassments I've missed in this time? It would be much appreciated and if no then that's fine cos I'm full of wine and in a good mood anyway! Hope all the diddies are in fine form anyway

Sorry, don't know its real name.

Would Legoland do? :ph34r:

Real name? Fasten seatbelts, this could send you reeling.... The real name of the new stadium is exactly the same as the old one - St Mirren Park.

Personally, I prefer FeegieField.

Orcs are worried :P

m9n7r4.jpg

This is the stadium plan from a 8:45pm on Saturday night.

This is a terrible number so far and it certainly seems to have slowed from yesterday. I understand many have just renewed ST or will just be back from holiday but c'mon, this is a joke. £15. Thats all it costs. you probably spent much more in the pub last night or will do so tonight. Give it a miss for one night and give it to Rangers. Show the players we back them 100%. Show Ally McCoist and his management team we back them and most importantly show the world we back our club.

Real name? Fasten seatbelts, this could send you reeling.... The real name of the new stadium is exactly the same as the old one - St Mirren Park.

Personally, I prefer FeegieField.

Ok Feegiefield it is. I knew the old one was St Mirren Park but everyone just said Love St.

Was a good game.

Anyway the thread has to get back to The Govan Grovellers

What are the colours? Are grey sold out parts?

So I take it. The blue parts with numbers I presume are the areas still available to book tickets for.

Sorry but I have to back up Mr Poz. I couldn't get to Dumfries today so ended up at Love St.

Mr Poz speaks the truth.

Mair liars !!!

Mr traynor said there will be no worthwhile games in the spl if sevco don't get in and he's chief sports editor at the record you know AND host of your call on the wireless,

So how can he be wrong.

Neither of you were at the game and the slow lingering death of scots footy continues.

I've been on holiday in rural France the last ten days (beautiful), and as such have had nae access to teh internets whatsoever, are they deid yet? Don't suppose any generous soul fancies giving me a wee summary of any comedic moments, disgraces and embarrassments I've missed in this time? It would be much appreciated and if no then that's fine cos I'm full of wine and in a good mood anyway! Hope all the diddies are in fine form anyway

The new rangers crushed Brechin Dynamo 2-1 AET. Sally got his suit soaked. Spiderhun climbed a floodlight pylon.

Green accused various people of bigotry. Nobody's seen Bomber. Boca, Edu gone, Goian going. Beattie not coming. Traynor says they will be in the top flight next season. Dundee got the SPL share. TCFKAR still on conditional membership.

McGregor away to Turkey for a gobble (Div joke on radio).5 arrests for singing.

Read the thread you lazy holidaymaking person.

North east rural France?

Edited by cyderspaceman

Had a wee trawl through the RFC website earlier, ( I was really bored) and I couldn't help but notice how upbeat the whole club seems to be.

25 first team players (including those newly signed). There's even a photo of them all training!!! Granted there is only 18 players and some of them look like reserve players.

24 youth/reserve players.

Numerous academy players.

Sally capturing 2 of the best players in the SPL according to him.

Games having to be rescheduled due to "Matches including Mexico v USA, N.Ireland v Finland, Slovenia v Romania and Scotland v Australia could all potentially involve Rangers players."

$10000 been given to the fighting fund by supporters in Calgary. Well $10000 (Canadian) looks better than £6300.

Fans "flocking" to Ibrox to renew their season tickets.

New players imminent.

And ofcourse, drum roll please............................. The official website is now brought in-house "giving the club complete control over it's development and content." Even Sally is excited because it will be " The best place for fans to keep up to date with all things Rangers. This is a new beginning for Rangers Football Club and www.rangers.co.uk will be with keep fans updated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year."

So where the hell does all this doomsday scenario nonsense regarding The Rangers come from?!?!?!?!? Everything is peachy!!!!

It must be coz Sally said that the website is up to date and all things regarding rangers will be in it. Just look at the "facts"................ 25 first team players, with Alan McGregor, Scotland's No1 goalie with the No. 1 shirt, and a host of international players listed as first team players. Sally saying he is looking to make more big signings over the coming days. Money pouring in. Fans in their thousands renewing season tickets.

And most importantly, not a single word about financial difficulties, punishments on the horizon, or the need to ask the fans to stop singing banned songs because they were all good boys and girls last weekend.

So for any rankers fans out there, dont listen to the radio, read newspapers, or watch bbc documentaries. All the facts you need can be found at your clubs own website.

I mean, surely your own club would keep you in the loop with EVERYTHING going on at the club, and wouldn't try and pull the wool over your eyes, would they?

Edited by PeeTeeJag

1344119945[/url]' post='6495825']

Had a wee troll through the RFC website earlier, ( I was really bored) and I couldn't help but notice how upbeat the whole club seems to be.

25 first team players (including those newly signed). There's even a photo of them all training!!! Granted there is only 18 players and some of them look like reserve players.

24 youth/reserve players.

Numerous academy players.

Sally capturing 2 of the best players in the SPL according to him.

Games having to be rescheduled due to "Matches including Mexico v USA, N.Ireland v Finland, Slovenia v Romania and Scotland v Australia could all potentially involve Rangers players."

$10000 been given to the fighting fund by supporters in Calgary. Well $10000 (Canadian) looks better than £6300.

Fans "flocking" to Ibrox to renew their season tickets.

And ofcourse, drum roll please............................. The official website is now brought in-house "giving the club complete control over it's development and content." Even Sally is excited because it will be " The best place for fans to keep up to date with all things Rangers. This is a new beginning for Rangers Football Club and www.rangers.co.uk will be with keep fans updated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year."

So where the hell does all this doomsday scenario nonsense regarding The Rangers come from?!?!?!?!? Everything is peachy!!!!

It must be coz Sally said that the website is up to date and all things regarding rangers will be in it. Just look at the "facts"................ 25 first team players, with Alan McGregor, Scotland's No1 goalie with the No. 1 shirt, and a host of international players listed as first team players. Sally saying he is looking to make more big signings over the coming days. Money pouring in. Fans in their thousands renewing season tickets.

And most importantly, not a single word about financial difficulties, punishments on the horizon, or the need to ask the fans to stop singing banned songs because they were all good boys and girls last weekend.

So for any rankers fans out there, dont listen to the radio, read newspapers, or watch bbc documentaries. All the facts you need can be found at your clubs own website.

I mean, surely your own club would keep you in the loop with EVERYTHING going on at the club, and wouldn't try and pull the wool over your eyes, would they?

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Your own club.

laugh.gif

Ye couldnae make this up if ye tried...................and the CevcoMedia fanboys ain't gonna like the Sir Craigie connection! Even tho it's the Sun, ye've just gotta pray this story is true:

"Green hires £11.5m debt tycoon as business guru"

A FAILED tycoon who was made bankrupt with £11.5million debts has been hired by Rangers as a BUSINESS ADVISOR.

Jim Park is a consultant for Charles Green's newco and is an old pal of former Rangers owner Craig Whyte's dad Tom.

Last week he was pictured in the directors' box taking in the Ramsdens Cup clash at Brechin beside Sandy Jardine, Andy Cameron and new Ibrox chief Green.

The Scottish Sun has discovered the former telecoms boss is behind a string of dissolved companies.

He was made personally bankrupt in 2010 with debts of £11,547,925. Last night a Rangers source said: "Jim Park obviously has a controversial past with the companies he's been involved with.

"But it's not a case of him being joined at the hip with Whyte and doing his bidding. He's been a season ticket holder for 40 years.

"He knows Craig Whyte's father he's an old friend.

"However, I don't think he's got too high an opinion of Craig himself."

Sources claim businessman Park is also interested in investing in the club.

The catastrophic reign of Whyte saw Rangers face liquidation and this week they restart life as a newco in the Third Division.

The Scottish Sun investigated Park's business past and found more than 30 companies linked to him which had folded.

Among them is water cooler firm Powwow Water Company, which plunged into administration in 2010 with the loss of almost 400 jobs.

Shortly after taking over, administrators Deloitte filed a report saying the company's financial information was "wholly unreliable".

They slated the firm for "weak financial management and inadequate controls".

He also faced legal action after claims part of the company's debts had been sold for a "nominal" fee to firms linked to Park on the day the company crashed.

Administrators said a bank had to stop him recovering debts due to Powwow. According to the Register of Insolvencies, Park was discharged from bankruptcy last year.

Yesterday a woman answering the intercom at Park's Dumbarton mansion said he was "unavailable".

Rangers admitted that Park had provided the club with "business consultancy".

A spokesman said: "He's not an employee, shareholder or investor.

"He's provided consultancy services related to media platforms and content."

http://www.thesun.co...iness-guru.html

40429-222753-68236cd7c1e9ed4863d246b4a6cee3fb.jpg

Edited by Claymores

Ye couldnae make this up if ye tried...................and the CevcoMedia fanboys ain't gonna like the Sir Craigie connection! Even tho it's the Sun, ye've just gotta pray this story is true:

"Green hires £11.5m debt tycoon as business guru"

Hmmmmm i dont like the sound of this tbh, links to Whytes dad is bad enough but why do we need a debt consultant if we have no debt?

:D