Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

THey seem more than happy........

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=234256

Offft. Kevin Kyle - a player of the highest standard?

What have they been drinking?

Anyway, maybe I am wrong but this looks to be a false economy on a scale worse than SDMs.

At least SDM had the cash behind him and could sometimes rely on Champions League money.

Green has nothing.....

Agreed, it also dont matter how many people in this forum bump their gums till their teeth fall oot because at the end of the day it'll be decided by the courts and by the independent panel appointed by the SPL

And it won't be decided by fat Sally, Cardigan or Minty

And it won't be decided by fat Sally, Cardigan or Minty

I'm reasonably sure that when I was a kid, and was given Enid Blyton books - Fat Sally, Minty and Cardigan were three of the characters involved in ripping yarns and adventures with lashings of ginger ale and cream cakes at the end of them.

Offft. Kevin Kyle - a player of the highest standard?

What have they been drinking?

Anyway, maybe I am wrong but this looks to be a false economy on a scale worse than SDMs.

At least SDM had the cash behind him and could sometimes rely on Champions League money.

Green has nothing.....

Siege mentality. With Celtic announced as winning the SPL by at least 30 points, Sally has to win SFL3 by at least 40 points or he will be the laughing stock of Scotland. Even though they are not in the same division it will all come down to the winning margin. If Ra'Peepul can win by 11 points more than the Sellick then they can claim that they would have won the SPL even with a 10-point penalty. It's all just mind games.

I'm reasonably sure that when I was a kid, and was given Enid Blyton books - Fat Sally, Minty and Cardigan were three of the characters involved in ripping yarns and adventures with lashings of ginger ale and cream cakes at the end of them.

She also wrote about this chap:

mr_plod.jpg

A likely candidate to feature in this story before too long...

Agreed, it also dont matter how many people in this forum bump their gums till their teeth fall oot because at the end of the day it'll be decided by the courts and by the independent panel appointed by the SPL

I just cant get my head round why someone from coupar angus ends up being a fan of the cheating b*****ds :blink:

Surely there must be local teams to support?

THey seem more than happy........

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=234256

Cool, they are happy - who are we to criticize !?

And Ally has the answer to the question we've all been asking:

"It's important that we sign players that we can afford but also the type of players that the fans want to see. I think it is very important that we don't go and sign players who think they might get us out of SFL3. I think we should sign players of the highest standard and quality because the fans deserve that."

So they can afford it (according to Ally anyhoo) and rather than field a team to win the league they want to field a team of quality cause the fans deserve it - I still think they are f'kin nuts to buy a racing car to win a go-cart race but a fancy league win with no profit rather than a league win with tons of profit is what they'd rather have !

I do take umbridge with ... " we have been world news for the past four or five months" a popular myth amongst Old Firm fans, even in the current climate - yes there's a draw from ex-pats but no-one outside of Scotland really gives a flying f'ck about us, and I say that having lived outside of Scotland for over 15 years !

And it appears that nobody on that site noticed that Ally McCoist is a f'cking dreadful football manager huh.gif

Edited by Ned Nederlander

And it appears that nobody on that site noticed that Ally McCoist is a f'cking dreadful football manager huh.gif

I thought the funniest thread on CevcoMedja recently was the one suggesting the retire the Number 9 in recognition of Sal being such a leg-end. :blink:

Aye Orcs, that'll work in SFL3 starting every game with ten players cos ye cannie play No.9. Just like yez retired the number 12 for exactly zero games as that's the first named substitute.

1344278121[/url]' post='6501214']

I do take umbridge with ... " we have been world news for the past four or five months" a popular myth amongst Old Firm fans, even in the current climate - yes there's a draw from ex-pats but no-one outside of Scotland really gives a flying f'ck about us, and I say that having lived outside of Scotland for over 15 years !

I can confirm that. Barely registered as a blip in the news even on a no news day.

Here's a novel idea. If these fans are so sure of rangers ability to pay their way, maybe they should sign up as guarantors along with their season tickets.

Not so sure now I suppose.

Cool, they are happy - who are we to criticize !?

And Ally has the answer to the question we've all been asking:

"It's important that we sign players that we can afford but also the type of players that the fans want to see. I think it is very important that we don't go and sign players who think they might get us out of SFL3. I think we should sign players of the highest standard and quality because the fans deserve that."

So they can afford it (according to Ally anyhoo) and rather than field a team to win the league they want to field a team of quality cause the fans deserve it - I still think they are f'kin nuts to buy a racing car to win a go-cart race but a fancy league win with no profit rather than a league win with tons of profit is what they'd rather have !

I've been talking to workmates here in France for months about what they still call "the club in Scotland". Nobody knows who the hêll they are. If you go onto the sites of "L'Equipe" and "France Football" who are responsible for the founding of the Tour de France and the Ballon d'Or amongst others you still have to go into the search window to pick a choice amongst teams who are called Rangers. Then you get an article about 6 lines long. They are hardly "World News".

Siege mentality. With Celtic announced as winning the SPL by at least 30 points, Sally has to win SFL3 by at least 40 points or he will be the laughing stock of Scotland. Even though they are not in the same division it will all come down to the winning margin. If Ra'Peepul can win by 11 points more than the Sellick then they can claim that they would have won the SPL even with a 10-point penalty. It's all just mind games.

Likelihood of them still being in business by the end of the season = minimal.

Likelihood of a few Peepul being in the big hoose wi' the wee windaes = looks to be increasing.

The "Old Firm" tag died on the 13th of June 2012 when it was officially declared that RFC were to liquidated. Why are you still using that tag to describe Celtic and Sevco fans? wink.gif

The "Old Firm" tag died on the 13th of June 2012 when it was officially declared that RFC were to liquidated. Why are you still using that tag to describe Celtic and Sevco fans? wink.gif

er .... because I lived abroad before the 13th of June 2012 and was talking about back then unsure.gif

bootyshake.gif

I just cant get my head round why someone from coupar angus ends up being a fan of the cheating b*****ds :blink:

Surely there must be local teams to support?

I can't understand them either, i think you would have to be a seriously sleekit arrogant brass necked obnoxious cheat yourself in order to continue supporting a club that has cheated in the manner that the Ibrox club has cheating for at least 12 years. Personally i will never trust or respect anyone who continues to support the Ibrox club after all the recent revelations of the wrongdoings at Ibrox.

Congratulations. You have officially won teh internets for today laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme