Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

True It's like any sport or challenge, you only raise your own game by playing better opponents, they expose the weakness in your own game, which in turns helps you identify the areas you need to improve on.

That said I am sure there are a few players in 3rd who are capable and will enjoy testing Lee's capabilities

This also works in reverse, if you are constantly testing yourself against a lower skill base then your skills will drop to their level eventually. This is why I am confident Sevco's 'big' signings, "a couple of the best players from the SPL" as someone told me the other day, will find themselves turning into half decent 2nd division players within thenext couple of seasons. Sevco will stagnate until they are allowed to sign players again, if Chuckie does not bust them by then.

Edited by stonedsailor

Ahhhh you gotta love how money grabbing SevCo has become.........

Home League Cup ties will no longer be included in the standard season ticket.

Fans wishing to attend non-league home games can sign up to ALL games only by ticking the relevant section on the form. BUT, fans who have returned their renewal form and ticked the box for all non season ticket games please note the East Fife game is excluded from this due to timescales.

So, thanks for renewing your season ticket, now give us £15. laugh.gif

To be fair, they started trying to rip the fans off long before that wee ditty at the end of the form.

£368 for a third division season ticket. Really? I think you may be taking the piss Mr Green.

And it's back to the Scottish media failing to ask the pertinent questions - like who's backing Sevco and where's the money coming from? It's all good head in the sand stuff once again and when it goes tits up we'll have a chorus of "why didn't the SFA, SFL, RSPB or f*cking NASA do something".

Oh...oh...at last a question I can answer! NASA have been kind of busy landing a new 'Rover' on Mars. This one is specifically designed to determine if life exists, or has ever existed, on the red planet. In that respect they have obviously been a little too preoccupied to help out Sevco.

Or maybe, just maybe, NASA has been helping after all, and with a little aforethought the new Mars Rover is there to search out new signing targets for Ally? Of course one of the scientific instruments it carries therefore must be able to check that any martian footballers it finds are not only of the appropriate standard i.e. mercenary, money grabbing b*****d martians, but that they went to the right martian school!

Ravelin

Edited by Ravelin

Maybe it's just because I despise the Record but I heard McCoist and he absolutely did not "slam" Levein.

Why do so many supporters of the Ibrox club choose to believe stories that media rags such as "the Record" print about the Ibrox club and those associated with it past & present when the story makes the Ibrox club look good, and yet those same supporters choose to disbelieve stories that make the Ibrox club and those associated with it past & present look bad ? wink.gif

To be fair, they started trying to rip the fans off long before that wee ditty at the end of the form.

£368 for a third division season ticket. Really? I think you may be taking the piss Mr Green.

The past 20+ years have shown that all those who have owned the Ibrox club during the past 20+ years have had very much in common with each other. All have been extremely professional liars (bullshitters) who have walked away from businesses leaving trails of debts behind them and all have filled their own heaving pockets in the process.

Minty does however state that the loans have to be paid back so we can expect the liquidators to claim back the money from the players involved. A lot of personal bankruptcies on the cards in the next few months.

Minty reckons they have to be repaid yet Silly Dodds says it was a way to pass money which was owed to him (ie not a loan) so which is it?

I fully understand and agree with the sentiment, but I'm really confused as to how this could possibly come about given the structures we currently have.

This is an SPL investigation, but obviously Cevco can't be suspended/expelled from the SPL which they're not members of. How could an SPL appointed Commission adjudicate over their SFL membership?

Even should the SPL Commission decide to look simply at title stripping as a punishment, how can an SPL panel adjudicate over the 6 League Cups during the period in question?!

It's a mess. The only way I see it working is if Chas and the RFFFFFFFFFF stupidly appeal the Commission's findings. As the appeal is to the SFA, they could easily up the punishment to include SFL suspension/League Cup takebacks!

Well the 2 trains of thought I have are they could be given a punishment that is totally irrelevant getting suspended when they are out of the league basically they serve out a sentence while getting closer to regain entry.

The issue of the cups i agree with and for the other associations not to either join the inquiry or set up their own a nonsense, if they are found guilty by the SPL then the other associations must act as the groundswell of opinion will demand any wrong doing is punished.

All this should have been sorted out before even considering their membership to the SFA or league.

Perhaps I've missed something in his latest interview, but was the question

"Were you in receipt of an EBT, & if so, how much did you receive?"

aked?

Edited by kiddy

Minty reckons they have to be repaid yet Silly Dodds says it was a way to pass money which was owed to him (ie not a loan) so which is it?

It will depend on who's got the best lawyers and, given that the worst that can happen to doddsy is that he'll have to give some money back, you'd have to back Minty. The bunfight will be irrelevant to football (the dual contracts are another issue) but will fun to watch though.

Minty does however state that the loans have to be paid back so we can expect the liquidators to claim back the money from the players involved. A lot of personal bankruptcies on the cards in the next few months.

Do you have a source/link that verifies that he has made such a statement? I am not questioning your honesty. I would like to save the link to such a statement for future reference. Thanks in advance if you can provide the source/link..

Has Murray paid back his own £6million EBT and provided credible evidence that he has done so?

Have any of the 100+ individuals who received those EBT's payed them back ?

I think everyone already knows the answer to these questions.

And considering Murrays company MIH already had debts of well over half a billion pounds at the time of provision of the EBT's why haven't the "loans" been recalled? Could it be because the truth is ... the EBT's were not loans and cannot be repaid!

I think the answer to that question is clear too.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

How many internationalists are still at Ibrokes?

Why is Sally so concerned about Lee Wallace playing for Scotland? If memory serves, rankers aren't too adverse to having players with "injuries" pull out of Scotland squads. And I'm sure Sally wouldn't be "blasting" Levein for playing Wallace in a friendly if he got injured and out for a few months.

Tit. dry.gif

Well the 2 trains of thought I have are they could be given a punishment that is totally irrelevant getting suspended when they are out of the league basically they serve out a sentence while getting closer to regain entry.

I know it won't happen since the SPL WANTS them back, but their suspension

could be deferred until they qualify for the SPL, then be applied.:D

Sounds fair to me.