Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Always worth reminding ourselves of the amounts and recipients...

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-18148818

Oh huh.gif

I don't know a great deal about these things but I had thought that the case against Rangers hinged on whether Side Letters existed, and in my ignorance I had thought that there weren't any - indeed all the posturing from Minty, Eck and McCoist yesterday had convinced me that they'd got the nod from the guy feeding the shredder to say they'd all gone !!

And yet the BBC have evidence that many of these Side Letters do indeed exist ohmy.gif

Rangers were cheating blink.gif

EMILSON CRIBARI can't wait to get started with Rangers after clinching a two year deal with Ally McCoist's side.

He said: "I am very happy to be here. I got a very good impression when I spoke with the manager and the stadium and the training facilities are excellent.

Yeah and I'm sure Ally took him a tour of all the Div3 grounds just to help seal the deal! I can see one shocked Brazilian on a cold Tuesday night at Peterhead, with the ice cold wind coming off the north sea blowing the rain horizontally.

Ravelin

Ok. I was curious about the players that we faced in 2002 and which of them had an EBT according to http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-18148818

Player EBT

Klos Y

Vidmar N

Amoruso Y

Konterman Y

Numan Y

Ricksen Y

Latapy N

Ferguson Y

Lovenkrands Y

Canniggia Y

Flo Y

Subs

McGergor N

Kanchelskis Y

S. Hughes N

McCann N

Dodds Y

Thought I might as well do the same for the 2009 Final:

Alexander N

Whittaker N

Weir N

Bougherra N

Papac Y Side Letter: Y

Davis Y Side Letter: Y

Ferguson Y Side Letter: Y

McCulloch N

Lafferty N

Boyd Y Side Letter: Y

Miller N

McGregor N

Wilson N

Dailly N

Naismith N

Novo Y Side Letter: Y Winning Goal Scorer.

So five on EBTs, including the guy that scored the winner, and all with evidence of Side Letters !! dry.gif

At the very least I want my feckin ticket money back mad.gif

Show us the 'proof' .........

Google it - don't be lazy.

The BBC were quick enough to investigate Rangers yet they refuse to investigate the evidence of clear conflicts of interest between key personnel openly involved with both Celtic and Footballing authorities.

Relegate Celtic to the 3rd Division and allow the rest of Scottish Football to move forward without either pulling the strings

Oh huh.gif

I don't know a great deal about these things but I had thought that the case against Rangers hinged on whether Side Letters existed, and in my ignorance I had thought that there weren't any - indeed all the posturing from Minty, Eck and McCoist yesterday had convinced me that they'd got the nod from the guy feeding the shredder to say they'd all gone !!

And yet the BBC have evidence that many of these Side Letters do indeed exist ohmy.gif

Rangers were cheating blink.gif

Yes, that's the bit that got me. I knew there was a big list of players who'd received them, but going by the documentary, I thought the only 'proof' the BBC had related to Papac. If they've seen evidence for all these players though, there surely can't be a debate here. Very clearly from the comments given here from Mols and Boumsong as well as what Dodds has said recently, the players received wages in this way, not loans.

If documentary evidence of this exists, then honours simply must be removed. If not, the SFA will never again be able to punish a club who inadvertantly field a cup-tied player.

Yeah and I'm sure Ally took him a tour of all the Div3 grounds just to help seal the deal! I can see one shocked Brazilian on a cold Tuesday night at Peterhead, with the ice cold wind coming off the north sea blowing the rain horizontally.

Emilson: Er ... Boss, you said there were many Brazilians in the Scottish League !?

McCoist: Well yes, I've been told there are flippin loads of them !

Emilson: Er ... well where the f'ck are they then ?

McCoist: Cowdenbeath !!

EMILSON CRIBARI can't wait to get started with Rangers after clinching a two year deal with Ally McCoist's side.

The Brazilian defender sealed a deal today after arriving in Scotland to train with the team on Saturday.

And he said the opportunity to join a club with such a rich history (nane :D ) was a big part of his decision to move to Scotland.

Emilson Cribari dito "Falei com Dado e ele disse-me: 'Se tiveres a oportunadade de ir par o Rangers, tens de ir porque e um clube espectacular. Os meteoros continuam a bombardear a Terra, mas vao diminuindo, quanto a frequencia tamanho." !!! laugh.gifph34r.gif

Thought I might as well do the same for the 2009 Final:

Alexander N

Whittaker N

Weir N

Bougherra N

Papac Y Side Letter: Y

Davis Y Side Letter: Y

Ferguson Y Side Letter: Y

McCulloch N

Lafferty N

Boyd Y Side Letter: Y

Miller N

McGregor N

Wilson N

Dailly N

Naismith N

Novo Y Side Letter: Y Winning Goal Scorer.

So five on EBTs, including the guy that scored the winner, and all with evidence of Side Letters !! dry.gif

At the very least I want my feckin ticket money back mad.gif

And in 2008 against Queens, they fielded Cuellar, Papac, Davis as a sub, Ferguson as captain and Boyd as scorer of two goals. Each of them received EBTs and the BBC have seen evidence of incriminating letters in each case.

Cheating b*****ds!

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I can get the appeal to some players as to why they want to play for Sevco, tbf. A chance to earn fairly hefty wages while competing against players that are nowhere near as good as you or your teammates. Especially if you're an older player.

Unambitious, but hell, if someone offered me a four-figure sum every week to play in a league of toddlers, I'd fucking do it in a heartbeat.

There is no requirement for documentary evidence in regards to a 'verbal contract' only whether based or not based on all the evidence available 'including documented interviews' as long as there is evidence to show there is 'beyond reasonable doubt' that such a verbal contract did exist exist.

In Doddsy, Mols and the other geezer's case .. that is a foregone conclusion .. side letter or not.

Where the side letters do exist then .. again foregone conclusion.

It's the people that have no side letter and stick with the 'story' which they will have a harder time proving.

But that is only of concern regards individual prosecutions ...

The club is already GUILTY and sanctions SHOULD BE MERELY A FORMALITY !!

Also, do not forget that as this is essentially a 'civil' case the burden of proof is lower.

I am sure the criminal case will come along soon enough. Does the Bar-L have disabled access for Minty?

The only question will be which of the 18 possible sanctions will be administered to Rangers (IA/IL).

I hope that the only one discussed is when they can remove the tainted titles and cups.

Cheating b*****ds.

There is no requirement for documentary evidence in regards to a 'verbal contract' only whether based or not based on all the evidence available 'including documented interviews' as long as there is evidence to show there is 'beyond reasonable doubt' that such a verbal contract did exist exist.

In Doddsy, Mols and the other geezer's case .. that is a foregone conclusion .. side letter or not.

Where the side letters do exist then .. again foregone conclusion.

It's the people that have no side letter and stick with the 'story' which they will have a harder time proving.

But that is only of concern regards individual prosecutions ...

The club is already GUILTY and sanctions SHOULD BE MERELY A FORMALITY !!

I would also point out that any player who recieved a loan from the EBT scheme would be given a contract /written explaination as to the exact nature of the loan and its repayment plan. rolleyes.gif Would seem bad business practice if players were given loans without the proper documentation or indeed those investors/ creditors lost money while these outstanding payments were left uncollected.

Surely no surprise with Minty saying "We dun nuthin". What else would you expect from TCFKAR? No sorrys, no admittance of wrongdoing, we're the victims, now it's "What we did was perfectly legal!" And they're surprised we'd be upset if the SPL, SFA etc. helped them. And we're supposed to feel sympathy for their situation? GIRFUY. :angry:

Edited by Happy Buddie

Also, do not forget that as this is essentially a 'civil' case the burden of proof is lower.

I am sure the criminal case will come along soon enough. Does the Bar-L have disabled access for Minty?

The only question will be which of the 18 possible sanctions will be administered to Rangers (IA/IL).

I hope that the only one discussed is when they can remove the tainted titles and cups.

Cheating b*****ds.

I would hope they were a given if found guilty and other sanctions would be considered. Any tin pots/titles taken would not be a sanction but a consequenceof their actions. If they were guilty of dual contracts their players were ineligible to play in that competitiion ergo were illegally used so the result of any game in which any individual player was named to play then a 0-3 defeat is the normal result.

There is no ifs or buts about this no middle ground grey area, this reminds me of the CVA with regards to HMRC, lots of hot air about the best options and how this was the only way forward, all coming from people who wanted to retain the status quo. How the hell can you win something is you are caught breaking the laws of the game for 10 years ?

I can get the appeal to some players as to why they want to play for Sevco, tbf. A chance to earn fairly hefty wages while competing against players that are nowhere near as good as you or your teammates. Especially if you're an older player.

Unambitious, but hell, if someone offered me a four-figure sum every week to play in a league of toddlers, I'd fucking do it in a heartbeat.

It also begs the question what use is Murray Park , if you don't even have the quality of young players to win the 3rd despite being the only full time side in the league when are you going to utilise these guy players, will they loan them out to teams playing a higher level than they are ?

Remember when they first got parachuted to the 3rd and we had all the shouts of formulating a side that would grow together and become a side in the future. As we expected the glory hunters would never accept such a thing no they are filling the team with mercenaries ( not that I blame them- higher wages and a longer term contract than anyone else could offer, you'd be really principaled if you even considered the ethical debate.

So will these young players be another crop of under used potential players.

I would hope they were a given if found guilty and other sanctions would be considered. Any tin pots/titles taken would not be a sanction but a consequenceof their actions. If they were guilty of dual contracts their players were ineligible to play in that competitiion ergo were illegally used so the result of any game in which any individual player was named to play then a 0-3 defeat is the normal result.

There is no ifs or buts about this no middle ground grey area, this reminds me of the CVA with regards to HMRC, lots of hot air about the best options and how this was the only way forward, all coming from people who wanted to retain the status quo. How the hell can you win something is you are caught breaking the laws of the game for 10 years ?

Agreed, and the proper registration of players is a key requirement. Look how many cup games have had to be replayed or had their results overturned because of what everyone accepts were genuine errors.

Trophies would simply have to be removed. The interesting bit would be what would happen as a punishment, rather than a mere inevitable consequence?

As a journalist recently highlighted, Ben Johnson handing back the medal was merely the first step. He then had to be punished in the shape of a competitive ban. The difficulty with Rangers is that they're in this strange undead form. In certain respects, their past has followed them - arguably the history, the half-baked embargo and the fact they didn't have to conventionally apply for SFL entry.

The bleating about the injustice of being punished for Oldco crimes while insisting they're still the same club should be fun.

Is the most damning indication that documentary proof exists the fact that no civil action has been raised against Mark Daly and/or the BBC? Not a citation in sight and D&P weren't slow to issue right, left & centre when they thought there was a buck in it.

Rangers FC Official@RFC_OfficialThere's been a slight alteration inside the stadium that you are all going to love! Any ideas what it could be? #cryptic

Expand

They've removed 80% of the seats so that Traynor can have a pridegasm on the back pages of the DR tomorrow about the "sell-out" crowd?