Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What I'd like to know is why are they even signing players on 5 grand a week to win 2 part time leagues.....something stinks here IMO

And have they paid back all their footballing debts as per the 5-way agreement? Surely this must be done before any expenditure is incurred?

At last, a fan of TRFC who isn't afraid to just break down and show his emotion. Bravo sir. Now if only more of your kind would come to terms with the reality of the situation and didn't just bury their heads in the sand I'm sure progress will be made.

why would i be sad and upset? still the same club, no history lost, debt free, away from the corrupt spl and signing players for free

life is bliss

why would i be sad and upset? still the same club, no history lost, debt free, away from the corrupt spl and signing players for free

life is bliss

Lol, another one conned by the lies to fleece your kind of more of your hard earned. :D

Rangers are dead, Sevco's owners are pulling off one of the biggest cons in history. Legally Rangers, both the club and company will be liquidated soon. The SFA are fleecing you via fines Sevco are agreeing to pay but have no legal obligation to do so, Sevco are fleecing you, Craig Whyte fleeced you, SDM fleeced you and I have the deeds of Tower Bridge in my safe, for a very reasonable price you could have them off me.

Fcuking mugs, every one of you.

life is bliss

You sound like a Big Brother loser who was "happy" to have been voted out the house. It's your pride that will be your downfall so carry on.

ah the glory hunter card, good stuff m8 good stuff.

Why else would you be supporting a new team in the third? Obviously because of their big spending. Looking forward to walking the league. What a glorious achievement it'll be!

Notice you had no problem with the bigot tag.

I would hope they were a given if found guilty and other sanctions would be considered. Any tin pots/titles taken would not be a sanction but a consequence of their actions. If they were guilty of dual contracts their players were ineligible to play in that competition, ergo were illegally used so the result of any game in which any individual player was named to play then a 0-3 defeat is the normal result.

There is no ifs or buts about this no middle ground grey area, this reminds me of the CVA with regards to HMRC, lots of hot air about the best options and how this was the only way forward, all coming from people who wanted to retain the status quo.

How the hell can you win something if you are caught breaking the laws of the game for 10 years ?

Unfortunately i have no positive reps left today, this post and many other comments of similar context made by other forum members all deserve 100+.

wink.gif Are you reading Sevco supporters? - You know he and they are correct.

Unfortunately i have no positive reps left today, this post and many other comments of similar context made by other forum members all deserve 100+.

wink.gif Are you reading Sevco supporters? - You know he and they are correct.

you and the rest know he and haw?

life is bliss

Hmm...

In your irrational deluded minds only are you what you describe yourself as.

In reality, the truth is - You are a supporter of a new club that has won nothing and your old insolvent club was a wee diddy club on the world stage. An insolvent club that cheated to win domestic titles and cups for at least the last 12 years of its life!

If you think that a cheating soon-to-be liquidated (dead) Scottish football club that has won titles and cups in domestic football makes them more successful than all the clubs around the world who have not only been very successful in countries that have much more competitive leagues and cup competitions but have also won several European, Copa Libertadore and Intercontinental Cups, you seriously do need to have your head examined.

You think that your soon-to-be liquidated club is more successful than Real Madrid, Milan, Barcelona, Liverpool, Man Utd, Bayern Munich, Internazionale, Corinthians, Sao Paulo, Racing, Boca Juniors, etc, etc, etc, etc.... !? - the list of clubs is in the hundreds. In comparison to such clubs in Europe and South America, your cheating, insolvent, soon-to-be liquidated club was a wee diddy club.

wink.gif

2ihplc3.png

2mnfztc.png

Your old soon-to-be liquidated club is presently sitting in the morgue awaiting burial - (LIQUIDATION). Until you accept the facts listed within this post you will be mocked and ridiculed. The sooner you accept the facts and move on the sooner the mocking and ridiculing will stop. Refusal to accept these facts will result in you being mocked and ridiculed forever.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

life is bliss

Debt free, no credit facilities & just how's the cash flow situation going right now? Bliss indeed.

Is the most damning indication that documentary proof exists the fact that no civil action has been raised against Mark Daly and/or the BBC? Not a citation in sight and D&P weren't slow to issue right, left & centre when they thought there was a buck in it.

Indeed!

Question: Why hasn't the RFFF donated their funds to such a civil action !?

Answer: The truth is that they know that they and their soon-to-be liquidated club would be mocked, ridiculed and laughed out of the courtroom.

I would also point out that any player who recieved a loan from the EBT scheme would be given a contract /written explaination as to the exact nature of the loan and its repayment plan. rolleyes.gif Would seem bad business practice if players were given loans without the proper documentation or indeed those investors/ creditors lost money while these outstanding payments were left uncollected.

Interesting to note that Boumsong said he didn't know anything about the contracts until he actually went to sign it. And even then none of the players have mentioned that it was a loan. In fact, Boumsong says that he thought it was weird at the time that part of his wages were paid normally and part via an EBT.