Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So a 5 and 4x0 that means £50,000. Check my post on the last page with the Sporting Life version and not the Retard. £50k in that one, which is as much 'proof' as Green quote from the Retard. And more reliable ;)

Is it? the records been pretty much spot on throughout this whole affair, i'll keep an open mind until it's confirmed and i suggest you do the same.

Is it? the records been pretty much spot on throughout this whole affair, i'll keep an open mind until it's confirmed and i suggest you do the same.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The strips clashed so a training kit was used, it's hardly the end of the world :lol:

Not the end of the world but does seem to be the end of the SFL's over-officious restrictions on kits. Well done to The Rangers for responding so quickly to the ref's decision that, just prior to kick-off, they got numbers and Iron Bru logos on their warm up kit. Or is it they don't have a kit supplier so last year's training kit has become match kit?

Not the end of the world but does seem to be the end of the SFL's over-officious restrictions on kits. Well done to The Rangers for responding so quickly to the ref's decision that, just prior to kick-off, they got numbers and Iron Bru logos on their warm up kit. Or is it they don't have a kit supplier so last year's training kit has become match kit?

We were set to unveil our 3rd choice strip on saturday but the ref felt it clashed, a bit embarrassing but not really worth the fuss and fair play to the SFL for being so understanding. It should be sorted out pretty soon.

I see that certain bloggers are demanding that we get punished for this, then it'll spread to the phones ins then the written media .......

The article in the record clearly states £500,00,

:lol::lol:

Crystal clear :blink: !!

The settlement of some of Oldco's football debt with the SPL prize money and ultimately the Newco benefitting from this at the expense of other creditors being shafted doesn't seem correct and proper to me.

Whether it is illegal or not then I'm sure BDO will report on in due course.

There certainly still seems to be a familiar stench of bullshit eminating from Sevco HQ..... I maintain that Scottish football remains significantly worse off with them involved, at any level!

Did Rapid Vienna get paid?

:lol::lol:

Crystal clear :blink: !!

The settlement of some of Oldco's football debt with the SPL prize money and ultimately the Newco benefitting from this at the expense of other creditors being shafted doesn't seem correct and proper to me.

Whether it is illegal or not then I'm sure BDO will report on in due course.

There certainly still seems to be a familiar stench of bullshit eminating from Sevco HQ..... I maintain that Scottish football remains significantly worse off with them involved, at any level!

Did Rapid Vienna get paid?

Thats something that we were talking about a few nights ago, all funds due to the club you would think would go into the creditors pot but the SFA or SPL claimed they were within their rights to do so.

Is it right that certain creditors get paid in full and others don't? Thankfully thats a decision for others to take.

We're not ust any other club tho......

No, as the newest club in the country you would think you would try harder to fit in...................<_<

We were set to unveil our 3rd choice strip on saturday but the ref felt it clashed, a bit embarrassing but not really worth the fuss and fair play to the SFL for being so understanding. It should be sorted out pretty soon.

I see that certain bloggers are demanding that we get punished for this, then it'll spread to the phones ins then the written media .......

The 'ficial website says that the club was "forced" to change the strip.

Good to see that the club no longer still panders to the knuckle draggers that have no life other than supporting rangers and hating everything else. dry.gif

Nice to see that there is no let up in others doing good work and asking the questions that should be asked -

HOW ARE SEVCO AFFORDING SANDAZA? - http://saintinasia.w...ording-sandaza/

How come an ex-pat blogger can put together a piece like that along with asking all the questions that should be asked and UK sports journalists cannot!?