Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I hope charly tells the spl where to get off, moving goalposts all the time as usual, I say if this is the SPL position then Rangers agreement with them is also void, take us to court if you dare

The real truth is that the SPL are feckin skint http://www.bbc.co.uk...otland/19267915

Final nail in Killies coffin blah blah blah

SPL fucked by Christmas

We've got your prize money from last year to divvy up between us yet. Ra sellik getting your prize money, that must stick in the craw. Ta for that xxx

Edited by cimex

I hope charly tells the spl where to get off, moving goalposts all the time as usual, I say if this is the SPL position then Rangers agreement with them is also void, take us to court if you dare

The real truth is that the SPL are feckin skint http://www.bbc.co.uk...otland/19267915

Final nail in Killies coffin with UTD soon to follow, why else would they moan about 30k

SPL fucked by Christmas

PFFFFTTT. I loaned a tenner to a guy at my work who turned out to be a c**t. I'm not short of a bob or two but, as with United, i'd like the money i'm due back. Can't see it happening either though as he's a compulsive gambler who's subsequently bumped half the office. Surprising how life imitates art, eh naw?

We've got your prize money from last year to divvy up between us yet. Ra sellik getting your prize money, that must stick in the craw. Ta for that xxx

Rumour going around that BDO are going to make a claim on that money, just a rumour though.

Rumour going around that BDO are going to make a claim on that money, just a rumour though.

For all Chucky said that the SPL stated they would not be a clearing house, I do think this is why the Davis money is still sitting with the SPL/SFA?????

Along with Ibrox and Murray Park and the money that will be made by selling off everything within them including players? You are one serious dumb-ass of an orc.wink.gif

I guess thats just a rumour too?

Unfortunately for you ... no. It is a very real possibility. When they said that football would still be played in Ibrox they were referring to Tinto Park 600 yards away. There is a bright side for you though, it has a roof over the terracing to shelter yourselves from the storms.

5833753809_f0841f37c4_z.jpg

DSCF3021.JPG

Edited by Itwiznaeme

For all Chucky said that the SPL stated they would not be a clearing house, I do think this is why the Davis money is still sitting with the SPL/SFA?????

Was that not down to Rangers not being registered with the SFA? Anyway any money recieved for players who never transferred over to the newco should be put in the creditors pot.

Unfortunately for you ... no. It is a very real possibility. When they said that football would still be played in Ibrox they were referring to Tinto Park 600 yards away. There is a bright side for you though, it has a roof over the terracing to shelter yourselves from the storms.

5833753809_f0841f37c4_z.jpg

DSCF3021.JPG

Is that a 5 star stadium?

Is that a 5 star stadium?

It needs some work done on it to bring it up to UEFA standards but The New Rangers will have plenty of time on their hands to do that while playing in their new home down in Scotland's 4th Tier League.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

When's the game v Olympiakos taking place. Charlie Chuck was pretty keen on it just before he flew to Zurich for his "showdown" talks with the bigwigs.

the only bigwigs in Zurich that day were Green, Whyte and King ;)

Was that not down to Rangers not being registered with the SFA? Anyway any money recieved for players who never transferred over to the newco should be put in the creditors pot.

From memory I think it was to get the registration transferred???????? Wasn't his the only one that Rangers asked the SFA to approve with Uefa?

Edited by wunfellaff

A £150 million now :o This time next week it'll be £200 million then £250 million and you get the rest.

Unpaid debts accrue interest, ye know. Ask a grown-up to explain.

Since the cheating b*****ds FC were first held to account for their behaviour, new incidences of their malfeasance have popped up all over the shop, and they owe money all over the continent. They even got "bought" by a shyster who is charging them interest on the money he used to harvest the valid assets from the currants' rotting corpse and is now going to gain at least 3M profit on...

Maybe have a go at the lad for enthusiastically rounding up, but one thing's for sure - nobody involved in that disgraceful organisation is paying any more than they can possibly get away with. At the same time, orcs from far and wide are pouring their diability benefit into Hughie's back pocket. Are they ALL that thick? Anyone who thinks Sevco's prospects are on a sound financial footing is thick enough to believe that Hughie has the best interests of the.... Oh, hang onlaugh.gif

Oh, and BTW, rangers didn't pay their debt to the Pars. The RFFFFFFFFF gave them a cheque, which was a thinly disguised "f**k you" to the Arabs, but rangers didn't pay a penny.

How often does Green have to feed the SevCo fans half-truths and lies before they start to question him?

He said that all scottish footballing debts have now been paid by SevCo, NOT the SPL prize money, but SevCo. The prize money is a REWARD to OldCo, not SevCo, therefore SevCo have no claim to it.

The SPL haven't yet received the sponsorship and tv money which they divide out amongst the clubs, so why should the delve into their own coffers when it is other companies monies they are dishing out?

Green has yet to answer a single question about how all of this is being financed and as yet Mike Ashley hasn't said a word about investing money in the club. Although Green insists he has backers but wouldn't you know it, these people want to remain anonymous. Something which the footballing authorities take a dim view of nowadays.

Whilst Beattie and Sally are having discussions about Craig joining the club, Green is on the phone to Beattie's agent telling him thanks, but no thanks.

But, and this is what I really don't understand, the fans are willingly giving away their money to a club which is a giant financial blackhole. Their season ticket money isn't even keeping the club afloat as it once again plays Championship Manager for real.

Do those of us not wearing blue tinted specs give a shit about OldCo/SevCo? Hell no. But we do find it staggering how much of a "cult" (careful now) that the club is becoming as it's followers blindly let themselves be led unquestioningly. "Oh don't question the great McCoist, Murray, Green or Smith, they are our leaders, are better than us, and must know what they are doing."

Green is trying to be clever with his words, and in effect is relying on the SevCo fans to be too stupid to understand what he is saying.

The end is nigh folks and no matter how much you try to make believe your club is on the rise. It isn't. It's finally become terminal, and you only have yourselves to blame. If only you had questioned those you held in such high regard, maybe, just maybe your club would have survived.

RIP

Aw naw ah'm a broken man.

Ah'm in tears here.

Such cruelty.

Whit's a fan of a big 2nd division club daein in here among the diddy teams anyway?

Ah can understand the Celtic chappies on gloatin' but QOS?

'Mon tae.

QOS can gloat as they have a long and proud history, free of criminality and fraudulent behaviour. Sevco, on the other hand.....

How often does Green have to feed the SevCo fans half-truths and lies before they start to question him?

He said that all scottish footballing debts have now been paid by SevCo, NOT the SPL prize money, but SevCo. The prize money is a REWARD to OldCo, not SevCo, therefore SevCo have no claim to it.

The SPL haven't yet received the sponsorship and tv money which they divide out amongst the clubs, so why should the delve into their own coffers when it is other companies monies they are dishing out?

Green has yet to answer a single question about how all of this is being financed and as yet Mike Ashley hasn't said a word about investing money in the club. Although Green insists he has backers but wouldn't you know it, these people want to remain anonymous. Something which the footballing authorities take a dim view of nowadays.

Whilst Beattie and Sally are having discussions about Craig joining the club, Green is on the phone to Beattie's agent telling him thanks, but no thanks.

But, and this is what I really don't understand, the fans are willingly giving away their money to a club which is a giant financial blackhole. Their season ticket money isn't even keeping the club afloat as it once again plays Championship Manager for real.

Do those of us not wearing blue tinted specs give a shit about OldCo/SevCo? Hell no. But we do find it staggering how much of a "cult" (careful now) that the club is becoming as it's followers blindly let themselves be led unquestioningly. "Oh don't question the great McCoist, Murray, Green or Smith, they are our leaders, are better than us, and must know what they are doing."

Green is trying to be clever with his words, and in effect is relying on the SevCo fans to be too stupid to understand what he is saying.

The end is nigh folks and no matter how much you try to make believe your club is on the rise. It isn't. It's finally become terminal, and you only have yourselves to blame. If only you had questioned those you held in such high regard, maybe, just maybe your club would have survived.

RIP

Excellent post PT but they still won't get it. Well played by The Green Consortium (if the 30,000 Season Ticket Sales figure turns out to be true), however don't let it escape your attention that the naivety, gullibility and senility of The Sheeple has played a major part in this superb hustle.

Series overview

Master con man Charles 'Chucky' Green and his team of highly skilled accomplices return for the last ever series of Hustle. As always they'll target the ignominiously despicably greedy and, with their grifting skills better than ever, they're ready to push themselves to the limit in the search for riches. But pushing themselves is just the start and with the marks looking meaner and the risks higher, Chucky will need some truly ingenious cons if they're going to keep alive and out of jail. Chucky is joined once again by his trusty tricksters, Malcolm 'Malky' Murray, Brian 'Stookie' Stockridge and Imran 'Sharky' Ahmad as they face their biggest challenge yet in an attempt to pull off the ultimate con.

Unpaid debts accrue interest, ye know. Ask a grown-up to explain.

Since the cheating b*****ds FC were first held to account for their behaviour, new incidences of their malfeasance have popped up all over the shop, and they owe money all over the continent. They even got "bought" by a shyster who is charging them interest on the money he used to harvest the valid assets from the currants' rotting corpse and is now going to gain at least 3M profit on...

Maybe have a go at the lad for enthusiastically rounding up, but one thing's for sure - nobody involved in that disgraceful organisation is paying any more than they can possibly get away with. At the same time, orcs from far and wide are pouring their diability benefit into Hughie's back pocket. Are they ALL that thick? Anyone who thinks Sevco's prospects are on a sound financial footing is thick enough to believe that Hughie has the best interests of the.... Oh, hang onlaugh.gif

Oh, and BTW, rangers didn't pay their debt to the Pars. The RFFFFFFFFF gave them a cheque, which was a thinly disguised "f**k you" to the Arabs, but rangers didn't pay a penny.

I didn't think I was going over the top. Wasn't the last total over 120million? (yes i realise that the BTC amount hasn't been exactly defined yet but H&D had an amount in the documentation that was released) .That was weeks ago, and there is no indication that they have paid off anything substantial since then.