Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Let me get this right, so far.............

Green borrows money to buy the club.

Fans not happy.

Green says to trust him.

Fans demand answers.

Green doesn't give answers.

Fans told not to back Green.

Fans protest against Green.

Fans demand answers.

Green doesn't give answers.

Green plays to the Orcs mentality by accusing everyone of being against them.

Fans sing songs at first SevCo game.

Green claps along.

Fans see him in a different light and decide to back Green.

Fans say game at Ibrox is almost at capacity, Green says it isn't and cracks a joke.

Fans see this as cheeky banter and like how he is sticking it "to the man".

Green and Sally plead for fans to buy season tickets or the tea lady gets her P45.

Fans no longer demanding answers.

Green still not giving answers.

Season ticket money being used to pay off Green's loan that he borrowed to buy the club.

Green claims all Scottish footballing debt been paid by his club, but turns out he is telling porkies.

Green says it is the fault of the SPL, who also caused global warming, 9/11, Justin Beiber and the Vietnam War.

Fans collectively agree for fear of being singled out as a closet tim.

Green happy to keep the worst long term manager in ranger's "history" until fans want him sacked (sounds familiar) at which time Green punts him without fear of getting his windaes panned in.

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Let me get this right, so far.............

Green happy to keep the worst long term manager in ranger's "history" until fans want him sacked (sounds familiar) at which time Green punts him without fear of getting his windaes panned in.

As far as I can tell, that really is pretty much the size of it. I don't know if Green made the discovery himself or was advised by someone, but the minute he started claiming an agenda against Rangers, he was welcomed with open arms.

I really do think it's that simple to win these idiots over.

Only when trying to earn the respect, trust and financial backing of Rangers fans, could clapping your hands be considered a masterstroke.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

As far as I can tell, that really is pretty much the size of it. I don't know if Green made the discovery himself or was advised by someone, but the minute he started claiming an agenda against Rangers, he was welcomed with open arms.

It has never failed anyone else before so Green was always going to be onto a winner when he decided to take that route. His scam is on the right track now.

So in the space of a few days ...

McCoist:

"At that particular time, there was nobody really standing up for the club at all"

Green:

"There's no-one spoke for this club for three or four years. It's not had anyone standing up."

Interesting, utter bollox but interesting ! and certainly no excuse for Sally to be asking "Who are these people?", especially when he already knew exactly who 'these people' were !!

He's starting to make Lennon look like a nice guy blink.gif

Typically, no mention in the report of the fact that Rangers as a club were already well aware of the identity of those on the panel, thus proving that McCoist was simply attempting to unleash the worst behaviour of Rangers' worst followers as an act of intimidation and bullying.

McCoist was (and is) entitled to "speak out for the club" and "stand up for the club"... but that's not the issue he's been charged with disrepute over.

It's the particular way he did it.

Namely, calling for the panel to be named and in doing so stoking already tinder-dry tensions. Claims he actually knew their identities anyway then exacerbates it.

The newco to climb the leagues accumulating massive debts on it's way.

The newco gains promotion to the SPL by diving,cheating & injuring the oppositions players or what they do best ! just buy the oppositions players and bench them so they don't ever score against them ever again and adding to the debts.

The oldco's BIG TAX CASE verdict comes in just a the newco have got promotion to the SPL and then the dual contracts come back to bite them in the bum.

The SFA have no choice but to relegate the newco back down to the 3rd division AGAIN :D because stupid arse Green didn't want a new shiny SFA licence.The newco are fined and punished and other sanctions put in place as a punishment for the biggest fraud case in Scottish football eclipsing Whyties misdemeanors.

SOOOOOOOO if the orcs think they have got away with a slap n tickle invite into the 3rd division,what will they do and think when their zombie club is relegated again back down to the 3rd ?.

This is the price Green has taken to acquire the oldco's membership ..... the sins of the father club.When the dual contracts are proven they are truly fucked again.

I do hope the BIG THREAD stays open for another 3 years there abouts.

I'm still confused of the Oldco and newco thing cause it is the same club no matter if they're debt free there's still the tax case and the liquidators next month, to me what Chuckie Green is doing making a huge profit to his company then bogs off while the Ibrox stadium does an Highbury turning into Tesco's or flats.

Be more attentive in your grammar lessons and you'll learn how to construct proper sentences before you leave school wee fella. When your grammar improves, work on your critical thinking skills. If you take my advice, when you grow up you'll understand much better what goes on in this world and why shit happens. wink.gif

Only when trying to earn the respect, trust and financial backing of Rangers fans, could clapping your hands be considered a masterstroke.

Charles green in a previous life

Don't think this got much if any coverage yesterday... certainly I've only noticed it just now... but Campbell Ogilvie has released a statement on league reconstruction, U20s and Regan:

President commits to league reconstruction

Scottish FA President Campbell Ogilvie has confirmed that plans for league reconstruction will be intensified with the creation of a working party.

Speaking at the Scottish FA’s Council at Hampden Park, Ogilvie outlined his intention to consult with the members of the Scottish Premier League and Scottish Football League with the purpose of putting restructuring of the game back to the top of the agenda.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1961&newsID=10387&newsCategoryID=1

Today i've learned that 'Partick Thistle fans' are good at copying and pasting articles from Celticminded websites.

Amazing.

Please direct us to this copied and pasted article or shutthefuckup.

Thanks.

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Don't think this got much if any coverage yesterday... certainly I've only noticed it just now... but Campbell Ogilvie has released a statement on league reconstruction, U20s and Regan:

So Campy is gonna have a "Working Party" you say?! Being realistic, it sounds like a surefire recipie for fannying aboots for at least 3 years before they even decide if it's to be Hobnobs or Rich Tea Biscuits served with the elevensies!

Edited by Claymores

Yeh, it was mentioned in conjunction with the increased MSM spin. Interesting Ogilvie raised his head---------------can't have anything to do with newcorpse as he said he was keeping out of their stuff.

Today i've learned that 'Partick Thistle fans' are good at copying and pasting articles from Celticminded websites.

Amazing.

What would be more amazing is if you could actually point out any inaccuracies in what I said instead of making a comment that is untrue.

It is truly staggering how these wee boys (I apologise for any REAL wee boys on here in advance for lumping you in with these idiots that make the Three Stooges look like intellectuals) are quite happy to make snide comments about other posters yet rarely, if ever, actually pick holes in what is being said.

I half expect to pass Govan by this weekend and see one of our blue tinted posters standing in the middle of the road with a lorry careering towards them, and for a passerby to shout "look out there's a lorry going to hit you!!!" only for said blue tinted poster to retort "Aye, but you're ugly!!!"

Amazing.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. It's good you are learning something new everyday.

Maybe tomorrow you can learn how to tie your shoelaces. :)