Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I stopped reading it after 2 things

Season Tickets Average by that £225....bollocks, using the £258 figure is fantasy, most ST are more expensive, so add another 3 million based on 35k season tickets and this counts children and OAP`s

Match day tickets are £18 not £15, even with just 45k crowds for home games this is £3.6m not 1.2M....I could go into the sponsership but I stopped after the matchday income alone

Written by very wishfull thinker with green tinted spectacles, doomed to be ripped apart by anyone with a 99p calculator

Once again I'm on my phone so the link is hard to read but I seem to remember that the 'wishful thinker' did comment that ticket prices were not available on the The Rangers website at the time and that he had used what had been reported in the press - I also seem to remember that expenditure Vs income was kept to an absolute best case scenario (although ticket price info obviously wasn't available at the time)

What I would say is that if there's a profit at all at the end of the season it's going to be a minimal one when a healthy one was well within The Rangers grasp - The Rangers do not need to pay the wages that they are paying, a squad to get them through the leagues could have been achieved at a fraction of the cost (as proven by Gretna)

masked your ineptitude with a staggering level of trolling cuntishness

Didn't take too long before that mask slipped, did it? Plastics just can't shake that chip off the shoulder smile.gif

I knew it was 'Shite and Eat' and not the lemony pup that Henrik tried to sell.

Weren't you meant to be the clever one?

Please explain what was so horribly hard to read about my posts in general, like was there any words you need explained to you that confused you that much? I'm not quite sure what went wrong there. Strange 1, you really do seem painfully obsessively confuddled well and truely by the English language.

Your posts are not hard to read.

What you do is reply to a great many people all in the bulk of one big huge paragraph - I'm quite happy to read what you've got to say but if I have no idea what the fella you're responding to has said then just seeing your reply makes absolutely no sense. You'd be as well PMing the f'ker in that instance!

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Insults, deflections and childish insults yet still nothing of any substance.

Your club were a shower of cheating c****

DhenseBhore - didn't you understand me when I said I'm happy to trade insults with you because you aren't worth anything else?

Cheating c***s laugh.gif

Roon ye, wee man, roon ye.

PS: I can only imagine your anger that Regan and Liewell have been working hard to get The Rangers back pronto - we're needed you see.

smile.gif

Ned, again, I must ask, what makes it so hard to read for you? I set them out in proper paragraphs, I try my hardest to spell each word correctly and use proper grammar, I put each username before i continue so they know I am replying to them directly, I am really struggling with how you are failing to grasp this concept? Was the whole cluster fu ck thing just one of those DhenBhoy things where you tried to make yourself look smart by dismissing something in the cleverest possible way you could? If you genuinely are struggling with paragraphs etc then absolutely no question I will certainly try and help you out as much as possible, leave me a message and I will get back to you.

Then again, I shall be Zombie Crazy Frog by tomorrow, Newco'd up to my eyeballs as apparently I am not welcome here with my damn opinions :(

Wow ! Did you read my post at all ?

I stated quite clearly that your posts are not hard to read.

It's trying to follow the various conversations that you lump into one paragraph thats difficult.

And that's not me saying I have issues with feckin paragraphs !

So my posts are that much of a cluster fu ck, because I respond to each individual post that someone has made towards me? And that's bad? What difference does it make to your life if i use the quote function on here, or simply type the username myself?

I've actually answered all that already.

Is it really so terrible for you that you must repeatedly go on about this?

The first time I responded to one of your posts it was to welcome you to the board, the second time was to point out the 'quote' function - since then I've been responding to repeated questions about the apparent issues I have with your use of such things as paragraphs, punctuation, the English language and spelling .... but mostly paragraphs!

Do you have some sort of eyesight condition that makes it hard for you to keep up with it? I'm just trying to understand why this is such a major problem for you

Are you wired up right, do you have a misfunction between eye and brain that takes whatever someone says and scrambles it into something else - I've been polite, I've welcomed you to the board, I've tried to read your posts and I've responded to your questions - are you purposely misinterpreting what I'm saying ?

Guest Kincardine

[

Oh by the way

Yes?

as if to be ironic

Waiting for it.......

there really was no need to individually quote each part of what I said like that

Dead right.

the 1 quote and response would have been easier to compute I reckon.

You nailed it. Those fuckers who break up a post and reply to each part are as annoying as hell.

Get them telt.

Oh by the way, as if to be ironic, there really was no need to individually quote each part of what I said like that, the 1 quote and response would have been easier to compute I reckon. You see, we help each other! Give and take!

There was no need for it but since you made several points I addressed each one individually.

I don't always do it but sometimes its easier and in your case you've had great difficulty in interpreting what I've been trying to say so no need to complicate things even further.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

I still don't feel you have answered me properly. You are saying my posts, as they were to numerous different people, was hard to grasp basically. I fully understood your points, perhaps you could give me some suggestions as to how I could make my posts more readable for you? Or easier to understand? Or whatever the problem is? I genuinely don't know what more I could have done from my end.

It would help me out greatly. I certainly don't want to offend anyone by the way I type or put posts on this website. If you would assist me with this then we could move on from this topic and back to what we are all here to do, and that is discuss Rangers. I feel this has put a bit of a block on that.

Quote folk.

Guest Kincardine

It would help me out greatly. I certainly don't want to offend anyone by the way I type or put posts on this website. If you would assist me with this then we could move on from this topic and back to what we are all here to do, and that is discuss Rangers. I feel this has put a bit of a block on that.

We're not here to discuss Rangers. Go to FollowFollow for that.

You're too earnest, to be honest. I sympathise because I'm often to eager to be 'right' and regularly miss the humour. I am often 'whooshed' because I missed the point.

Lots of guys on here are very droll. Part of the joy of belonging to a multi-team forum is that everyone gets the pish ripped out of them. There are no sacred cows .

Equally, though, if you make a fair point then folk will praise you whichever team you support.

So calm down a wee bit but keep posting.

We're not here to discuss Rangers. Go to FollowFollow for that.

You're too earnest, to be honest. I sympathise because I'm often to eager to be 'right' and regularly miss the humour. I am often 'whooshed' because I missed the point.

Lots of guys on here are very droll. Part of the joy of belonging to a multi-team forum is that everyone gets the pish ripped out of them. There are no sacred cows .

Equally, though, if you make a fair point then folk will praise you whichever team you support.

So calm down a wee bit but keep posting.

Good post sir and hope he takes these points on board. I have my doubts though. ;)

Wow, so it appears a few of you have went crying to the teacher and complained about me enough to get my other account banned, which I am assuming will happen to this 1, so i'll say my piece then leave you chaps to it ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: well it wan't me, you were an amusing change from the normal Sevco template that has appeared here recently...........

Point of order, Crazy Frog got liquidated, you came back as Crazy Frog2. You lost your post count and the date you joined/formed changed. See an analogy?